Chapter 5 – So, I’m hot and hung! Nice~
11.9k 25 208
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There were a few seconds of silence before Cassandra finally spoke, "This idea of yours will completely change the dynamics between the Blessed as well as between the Blessed and their deities."

I nodded and stayed silent since it was clear she was contemplating things deeply. She then waved her hand and what appeared to be a plain black staff appeared in her hands. The staff reminded me of her hair; a beautiful, haunting shade of black. Despite not having a fearsome aura or anything of the sort, my entire being seemed to reject the thought of holding it with my meagre level of strength.

"This idea of yours is great but can have too many loopholes to exploit, so we will have to go through a certain amount of trial and error." A golden glow mixed with black started to emanate from the staff. It started to form what looked like a piece of paper, it was golden in colour with wisps of darkness flowing out and wrapping around her wrist.

"Come here and place your hand on the paper, this will mean that this idea has been acknowledged as yours and your contribution will be noted. As you are my blessed, I will also benefit in exchange for dealing with all the other deities who want a piece of this and other similar issues. Is that fine?" I listened to her explanation with my hand on the floating piece of paper.

It glowed briefly when I put my hand on it and text in an unknown language appeared as she spoke the terms of her deal with me.

"Is this some kind of magical contract-cum-patent?"

She waved her hand a second time and a black, normal-looking door appeared. She then said, "That's right, this way any deity or being who wants to use this idea must come to us or the laws of the world will go against them."

"Then I agree to the terms you spoke of. Since everything is more or less ready do I open that door?" I walked over to the door since the magic contract vanished into starlight after my verbal confirmation.

"That's right, step into that door and you will begin your new life. I could just place you in a convenient location, but I happened to have a believer of mine who was tainted not long ago and in a no-man’s land of sorts. She is also somewhat influential, so she'll be of help. More importantly, she isn't a bitch, so you'll get along quite well. Would that be fine?"

A companion who would guide me along would certainly be nice, I trust Cassandra's judgment, so I'll meet this person.

With a nod, I reached out for the door, but I hesitated, I took a deep breath and picked up the courage to ask, "Will I get the chance to see you again? And I mean to really see you, with all your features bare to see."

She smiled at me and said, "That will depend on how much you really want to see me, there will be a chance and it's up to you what your choice will be."

"I'll be sure to see you soon. Goodbye"

I looked forward to seeing her again, she was truly wonderful company and I'm sure that even without all these official matters we would have much to talk about; I would enjoy her company no matter how trivial the subjects of our conversations may be.

I opened the door and was sucked in before I could even register what was inside.

I blinked once and found myself surrounded by darkness, I blinked again and found myself staring at stone.

"No shining magic circles, no ‘out of body experience’ and souls being put into new bodies, just blink twice aaaand voilà. You are in what looks like a friggin coffin." I reach up to push the slab of stone and feel my chest tighten from having my arms pushing in front.

"Day1: I have confirmed that I am stacked, so not all is bad. It would be hard to swallow if I end up both a girl and a small tittied one... let's not make swallowing comments anymore. It's also nice to feel something between my legs so I can confirm my blessings existence."

A little soliloquy helped me calm down long enough to heave with all my strength, I managed to feel the stone slab shift a little and I pushed to the left. It slowly slid across with a very typical horror movie, coffin-opening sound.

When it opened just enough to let me out, I squeezed through the gap and found myself in a small room filled with lots of little ornaments and pricey-looking things. It wasn't hard to figure out that this was a crypt or burial chamber from the style of the place.

I then rubbed my aching chest from when it scraped the coffin on the squeeze-out; I took note of the fact that I need to get used to this body's proportions and balance. I found an old mirror and wiped it with my hand and tried to see my new appearance.

Unexpectedly, the mirror shone weakly, it made my appearance clear despite the darkness and what I saw both amazed and stunned me, "Holy shit I'm hot, hung... and purple?!"

208