Chapter 10 – The fall from elegance
8.7k 8 187
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I walked to her boldly and waved my hand, making sure she saw me and didn't assume I was taking her by surprise.

The water was high enough to cover my nipples, the delicious cool feeling make them harden as the water splashed across them. I think they're much more sensitive compared to my past self, so easy to stimulate. The lady turned around as she heard me splashing to see me waving at her.

Her purple, upturned eyes landed on me and widened in surprise. Since my appearance was childlike she didn't seem too wary of me, moreover, she didn't hide her chest that was above the water. 'Wow, just wow.'

Her chest rippled just as much as the water did when she turned to face me. At this point I went with my previous plan and didn't say a word, I just looked at her with curiosity. When she didn't say anything, I decided to go deeper into my act and look at her clothes on the riverbank in confusion, I then walked closer and acted like I was comparing myself to her.

I looked at her chest and looked at mine, mimicking with my hands the difference in size and then grabbed my hair and looked like I was comparing the colours. After that, I opened my mouth and gave a quiet shout, "Ahhhh," and looked at her to see what she would do in response.

That's right, I was playing the 'wild Mowgli strategy'; I wasn't sure we spoke the same language since I forgot to ask for such an obvious cheat, alongside the infamous Inspect skill. I also had no clothes of any kind, alongside the fact that I had no traceable origin it was best to pretend I'm a wild child.

As long as I pulled it off for the first couple of weeks, any odd knowledge could be attributed to 'amnesia' from before I started living in the wild. This way, nobody would question where I popped out from.

She was very tall, the top of my head only reached her under-boobs, not a bad location at all though so I'm not complaining.

"Vos...tu non intelligis?" She looked at me with a worried expression, I think she came to the desired conclusion that I don't speak.

But that language sounds a little familiar to me, like there's English in the language but at the same time not? No, that's not it, it might remind me of some English but it's another language that I'm vaguely familiar with... anyway, it's good I was cautious.

"Ahhh? Fozzz? Fo- Fo- Vo...! Vozzz!" I tried to sound like I was copying her words in an unskilled fashion. Was it working?

Lady POV:

This pretty little lady appeared naked out of nowhere, how did she end up here? She seems rather clean, and her hair is in good condition despite being ungroomed. Yet my condition is worsening without any cure, should I be wasting time on this?

...There is no hope for me to recover without the blessing of the Greats, I might as well help this adorable, feral girl back into society.

"Do you not understand me?" I try asking her again.

She smiles like she found something fun and tried to copy me, "Du you n-." She seemed to have forgotten the rest beyond that.

She's so adorable yet there's something sensual about her eyes, the way she smiles and the way she moves. She'll break hearts when grows up that's for sure, I wonder what her level is?

Since she's feral she should be strong, should I be this close to her? But she just looks so curious as she studies me... what's that under the water?

MC POV:

As I reach within an arm's distance of her, she looks down and has a perplexed look in her eyes, the only reason she hasn't seen it so far is because I'm in the water and moving constantly from the moment she turned to look at me.

I can't place the language yet but at least my act is going to be easier this way, then I think of something and point at myself and say, "Lily."

I look at her in the eye and point at myself and say it again, "Lily." I then point at her and wait for her reaction to see what she would say.

She smiled and pointed at herself and said, "Joan." That smile of hers made my already aching boner throb in response.

I didn't hide my attraction either and looked at her body again. Now, for the important part, I was rather nervous about this as it was the most crucial step. I needed to verify if she was the 'believer' of Cassandra or someone else.

I then proceed to look confused by her slit, (I almost dived right in at that point) as I then walked in the shore’s direction enough that a couple of inches showed. At this point, we were close enough that I could touch her with the tip if I let it twitch.

She gasped when she saw my engorged cockhead appear above her bellybutton but didn't step away. I felt that odd vibration again, but it didn't originate from my core this time. It appeared from within my cum-filled balls and felt like the vibration was churning my semen into action, hoping to be put to both its magical and biological use.

When my focus returned to her, I saw her face was flushed and she was sweating furiously despite being in the river. Her breath was turning ragged and the look in her eye was far less regal and composed, it was replaced with thirst and seduction.

At that moment we had confirmed our own suspicions, with her trembling, soft hand now resting on my pre-cum lathered tip, we both said the name at the same time, ""Cassandra.""

187