Chapter 12 – Medicine isn’t always bitter
8k 15 193
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ah!" I gasp involuntarily from the warm, wet sensation that wrapped around the tip. Joan decided to continue walking at this point, her huge cock-milking tits bounced with each step. A slapping sound would appear as she walked from the heavy, rhythmic impact of her huge breasts onto my hips.

Adding the skilful yet desperate movements of her tongue and lips I found myself letting out moans without even meaning to, it was odd since I was never one to be so vocal when feeling pleasure... but my only pleasure had been my hand. I barely graduated in my past life with a few exes but never a long enough relationship.

Joan started massaging my balls instead of caressing them, the pressure from her hand, chest and mouth were all dedicated to milking me dry. It wasn't hard to tell just how desperate she was to drink, and I have to say seeing a hot, mature woman so thirsty for my spunk turned me on way too much, but it also made me want to hold on just so I can tease her a little.

Not long after we reached the little formation of rocks, I called out to her, "Joan."

There was no response, she was clearly focused on her task and had no intention of wasting time on anything other than slurping anything my cock gave her. To get a response I pressed her head down and thrust up, making her gag in surprise. I took that chance to call out again, "Joan!"

She looked up and waited for me to say something. her drool and my Cowper’s fluids connecting her luscious lip to my cock in strings. I uncrossed my legs and made her put me down, feeling disappointed at the loss of warmth from her chest. The string connecting me to her mouth snapped one by one and I walked ahead of her.

I reached a place where the rocks covered overhead with the ground being smooth rock, a perfect place to rest. I point at it and Joan took a seat, doing anything I told her, absentminded the entire time since she couldn't take her eyes away from my erection that swung tantalisingly before her with each movement I made.

I step forward and stopped with my shaft rubbing against her cheek, I then started thrusting my hips. This smooth, dignified face with perfect, white skin was being used like a toy for my pleasure; I was getting a facejob with the face of a woman who probably holds a formidable position, how addicting!

I continued thrusting for a while, changing from one cheek to the other, to her nose, her eye, her ears. I didn't miss a single spot and covered every inch of her face with my musk, her face was a mess of lust. At some point she had started grinding her hips against the rock beneath her, her hips moving in such a desperate, complex way that would put any dancer to shame. I was getting a show of her lap-dancing a rock while playing with her face.

I took a step to her side and placed my aching shaft horizontally along her lip. They were thin but red, a healthy shade that made them hard to take my eyes off, I was going to use those same lips right now.

I grabbed her head and took her hand, I made her hold my dick in front of her mouth and press against her lips, I then started thrusting. Soft, wet sounds started to sound out as she started to drool along my cock, lathering my shaft with her saliva.

I continued to masturbate using her lips, feeling my cum build up in my balls. The almost non-existence vibrations started becoming clearer, strong enough that I could feel how it made my balls tingle, I was going to cum and it was a big one.

I had her let go and stood before her again, wanting to make her drink my cum, Joan looked me in the eye, she sensed my imminent release and started grinding fast too. She pursed her lips and wrapped them around my glands, so soft it was like a warm, moist marshmallow. She started to suck, slowly helping guide my baby batter to her waiting tongue, which was licking my Urethra in an up and down motion.

"Joan~ Vos! Vos!" I tried to communicate just how close I was to coming.

That tongue was the last straw, I grabbed her hair tightly as my waist trembled and the floodgates burst. I came right onto her tongue, coating it in my semen and shooting hard enough it hit the back of her mouth despite the obstruction from her tongue. I came and came, letting out so much I felt like I was pissing, her hips twitched as she came too and left a mess of juices on the stone beneath her.

"Mmmm~" She let a moan that mixed pleasure and satisfaction, her face showing she liked what she was tasting; I guess this medicine was more enjoyable than I thought.

While I was cummings, the vibrations travelled through my entire cock, making the pleasure increase from how it quivered, this made the sensation of semen being released even more obvious.

My mind went blank, and a loud moan escaped my mouth, swallowing soon followed and I looked at her only to see the most satisfied and blissful expression as she perversely sucked and drank cum like it was ambrosia. Since it looked like my semen was doing the job, I let my mind go and just kept coming. Her hand that she had been sitting on came up and started to grip my cock hard and slowly milk me back and forth to squeeze everything out.

I ended up coming over a minute straight, I let out so much I don't think she would be needing dinner or anything else for today, my balls felt thoroughly refreshed as she drank every drop, using her soft hands to drain out everything I had, Even after I finished and she put her hands down, she didn't stop sucking slightly on the tip, she looked like she wanted to just sit there and enjoy the feeling of my cock under her lips.

I wasn't going to say no so I just stood there, basking in the afterglow and sensation of my sensitive tip being softly massaged by her mouth. It must have been one helluva surreal sight, a woman leaning forward while sitting to suck a disproportionately big dick on a little girl in the middle of nowhere, fully naked...

193