New Fight
127 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

what was once normal human legs have changed into toned digitigrade legs covered in now dirty white fur ending in inhumane feet with bestial claws. following up the fur passed my curved hips just above my butt was a long slim tail like the wolfs back home. almost every part of me was covered in fur, I also now have a mane of white fur. moving my hands to the top of my head put the feeling my sensitive pointed ears. worst of all is that whatever had changed me had added a not so little extra in the form of a cock and balls above my vagina. looking around I saw a small pond in the distance, I desperately tried to make it over to the crystal clear pond. my heart pounded as my new claws dug into every tree as I tried to learn to walk with these new legs. though agonizing slowness I reached the pond looking in put the final nail into the coffin. the hole way here I denied what I already new to be true. I looked like a werewolf described in the old bedtime stories to scary little children from the night. from my yellow canine eyes to the rows of razor sharp teeth, I was a monster though and though. my heart sank like the fist time I looked down from the crows nest on a ship of the line I used to serve on. the massive fall that would make you wish you were dead if you didn't die on impact. 

"AAAAAAAAAA" I yelled slamming my fist into the water again and again hoping that none of it was true. why did this happen to me I yell in my head. till my mind wandered back to this morning with the old man, he knew this was going to happen! they must have been the ones that did this to me! my claw began to rack though the ground until they balled into fists clenched so hard that if I did it any harder I would bleed. on unsteady legs I got up walking slowly back the way I came to get answers to what had happened to me. I got maybe twenty feet thinking of why those people would have done this to me. when I felt a hot breath pulse though the left side of my body. I stopped in my tracks and slowly turned my head to see what could have done it only to be face to face with an abomination of what was once maybe an animal.

It looked like a werewolf but something had gone wrong in the transformation. at maybe ten feet tall it was sickly thin except for its long more toned arms and powerful legs ending in chipped and jagged claws with what I could only guess with dried blood and dirt on them. its face mostly covered in bone sprouting from were the face would connect to the gaping maw of chipped and discolored teeth. the bone that covered its face a majority of the bone was swept back covering its eyes and growing up into small antlers.

" Fuck" was all I could get out before it bite into my shoulder and torso digging its teeth in deep. I howled in pain as it started to shack me around like a ragdoll. I struggled, using my claws to rip at the mouth of the abomination. somehow in my panicked clawing attempts I hit something soft causing the creature to throw me out of its mouth into a large tree. it threw me hard as my body collided with the large tree I caved into the tree. my breath pressed out of my lungs by the force of the throw and slowly fell forward out of the tree falling to the ground. I could taste the blood in the back of my throat from the internal bleeding because I guess the new gaping holes in my body wasn't enough. I laid there barely conscious watching the massive THING approach me. just as I blacked out I thought I saw a massive arrow crash into the side of the beast sending it to the ground.

breathing in a sharp breath I shot up, eyes wide and every part of me sore. I looked around to find that I'm in the cave I was in before but this time I could move at least.

"MAE YOUR FRIEND IS AWAKE!"  

swinging my head around to see who had the voice from last night when I was trying to escape. she looked oddly familiar like the woman who had gave me the soup from before. this one was different though twins perhaps? while the general face structure was the same their body types were vastly different. the women before me was in one word Amazonian, at least seven feet tall with well defined muscles though out her body. scars also riddled her body. she wore vary little like the other women a stretch of leather around her chest to cover her DD-cup breasts and a loincloth below to cover her more personal area. her hair was also raven black but more like a wild mane then the more controlled hair of the other women. but still had the same pointed fox ears and the piercing midnight blue eyes. the same large fluffy fox tail as well but it was staying stock still.

she threw some clothes or at least their version of clothes at me.

"put some clothes on nobody wants to see that" she says bluntly point at me.

"Huh" I looked down realizing that I'm still naked after the night before. scrunching up my legs in an attempt to cover my nether region and one arm to cover my B-cup tits. this did little to avail me of my raging boner that wouldn't go down.

"why isn't it going down!" unable to move without showing something. 

"calm down just grab the clothes and get changed back there." the women says thumbing the leather curtain. as fast as I could I grabbed the clothes and ran behind the curtain. finally uncovering myself I realized that I was no longer covered in fur and only my ears and tail remained. looking at the "clothes" she had tossed to me. putting the sash of leather around my chest. the loincloth was more like pantie with a loincloth stitched overtop. after have some semblance of decency I left the curtains.

"why the fuck do I have this thing!?" I said angrily pointing at my crotch

she raised an eyebrow at that "that's your first question? not what the hell that monster was last night or why your not dead? not even why your a furry? why do I have a dick is your most pressing question?" the women softly chuckled

" when its pressing against me yes and nothing is trying to kill me it goes to the top of the list!"

she opened her mouth for a moment as though retort only to reason in my explanation. "fare enough I guess, I forgot you large islanders don't have to deal with this sort of thing. well the reason for the cock is because a male guardian spirit decided to posses you." she said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

I blinked at that response "okay so how do I get rid of it?"

"you don't" she says bluntly "but don't worry you get used to it. its not so bad once your used to it besides that spirit is what let you live though last night. you should be grateful cuz good luck surviving in this place without one. that little thing you saw last night was only the beginning to the shit you'll find around here."

" I DON'T WANT TO GET USED TO IT! NOW GET IT THE HELLS OUT OF ME!" I walked towards her stomping my feet like a child in a tantrum. poking my finger into her chest, I didn't care if she had nearly a foot and a half on me. I wanted my body back, I wanted my definition of reasonable back, I wanted to go back home. I just wanted my life before all this shit was throw at me without me having a single chance to do anything about it. 

"YOU DON'T GET A CHOICE!" she growled at me before I could even realize what was happening the Amazonian woman had begun to push back. " DO YOU THINK ANYONE CHOOSE TO LIVE LIKE THIS! DO YOU THINK WE WANT TO CHANGE OURSELVE INTO BEAST'S JUST TO LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY! TO NOT KNOW IF..." by this point I had been pushed into the cave wall. though clenched teeth holding back rage that I had not been expecting " you know as well as I do that you are stuck both here" she pushed her index finger into my shoulder "and on this island, now I don't give a shit what happens to you but you going out and getting yourself killed will only bring trouble back to us. you could still be helpful to the tribe or so says Mae but only time will tell if she's right again." just then the amazon perked up turning towards the entrance to see the woman that feed me standing at the entrance. she was holding a massive bow that rivaled her body in size and what looked like javelin sized arrow in a quiver on her back.   

           

 

 

  

        

               

4