Chapter 4
411 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

( A/N: The decision was hard cause I had to decide if I should do a flashback from the mc's old life or one from Dionysus's past. Also, I'm currently writing a dragon ball fanfic called dragon ball beyond  )

Most people look back on their childhood and find at least one good memory but for me, I didn't have any Not a single one. Has far back as I could remember I had lived with my uncle and aunty 2 horrible excuses of human beings they were extremely cruel and sadistic people. Now you might think why'd you even live with your uncle and aunty well my poor excuses for parents had abandoned me right after my second birthday or so I was told by my uncle. He said it was a miracle that I wasn't aborted and he told me that the fact that they even decided to take me in was a blessing.

Blessing my ass I would have preferred abortion I had to go through 10 years of hell merciless beatings being locked in a poorly maintained room and forced to go whole days without food.  how I hoped those people would die. The only reason I didn't commit suicide was because of my cousin unlike her parents she wasn't cruel she had helped me get through hard times. sometime after my 10th birthday, the mistreatment stopped I guess they lost interest in cruelly abusing me on a whim.

I thought thing we're finally going to get better but then that happened. It was my cousin's 18th birthday the day she could finally leave this damned place and take me with her. I ran up to her room something I usually wouldn't do when my aunt and uncle were in the house. I opened the door and what I saw made me trembled. I looked at my cousin's dead body covered in white sticky liquid and my uncle who was right next to her sleeping soundly. Was there no end to it to the depth of these people's depravity from what I saw in front of me it was clear my cousin was raped to death. Usually, someone my age who had gone through so much would have lost it right then and there.

They would have taken one of these 3 courses of action went bat shit crazy and tried to kill my uncle, ran away and cried, called the police, I did none of those. Though tears leaked out of my eyes I knew calling the police or killing them right then and there wasn't enough.

from then on I planned and plotted all my life they treated me like trash and caused me to suffer now it's my turn. 2 years passed an i turned 12 I had lost myself in my plans but I was ready to kill that whore that called herself my aunt and that pig that killed my sole reason for living. That's what I thought I would do at least but they died they were killed by the boss of a local gang my uncle had messed up his delivery of drugs and he was so pissed he offed him and his wife at a local club to make an example of them . Though I wouldn't learn about this till much later after the boss of that gang was arrested.

After that, I knew this world was messing with me I was even deprived of my revenge. what was the point of it all. after I was ship off to a foster family I thought of using one of the knives in their kitchen to kill myself but I couldn't that would be exactly what this world wanted me to do. So I lived an average life as an average man putting my rage to the back of my mind. The one good thing that came out of my life experiences was my ability to read people.

I looked up at that bitch that called herself my wife. saw through it all the way she lustfully looked at Zeus. I looked at that bastard Zeus he has he aimed his dark-colored lighting bolt at my chest. I wouldn't die I would live this life however I wanted. use people however I wanted to do whatever I wanted. this is my life I'm a god and soon I would become the greatest god of them all

whispers at first I thought I was going crazy but the more I listened the more I realized these weren't normal whispers.

???: You one of the gods that killed me speak my name so that you may be reborn.

???:  Don't you see the gods are pigs that don't deserve to live to take your true form and kill them.

???: Speak it Speak my name  take my power speak my name

what the hell my body shook in pain has several images flashed within my mind

???: SPEAK MY NAME NOW OR DIE YOU FOOLISH GOD

Dionysus: %^&*$^^#*&#%^###

Has I said words in a foreign language I didn't understand my body reverted back into it's true form.

Shit, this isn't good I can't take my true form here no.

cliff-Kun: You were having too much fun reading this so cliff-Kun decided to cliff-hanger you.

( well that's the chapter hope you didn't cringe to death.)

7