Chapter 26: Tense
226 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Normally, one would be looking forward to a trip to the beach. Especially given that the person in question had five lovely girls joining him for it. However, in these circumstances he was worried over whether he’d still have all of them as his after the day was over.

The issue was the split regarding their headmistress’s feelings for him. Obviously not all of them were going to be on board for it. Even he himself wasn’t certain on how he should decide things. Himawari and Teru made their feelings on that matter plain to see. Though the more shocking revelation was that Waa and Yuma were actually on Isako’s side. Maybe not as much from from the former, but the latter certainly was.

On the bright side, at least he’d get to see them in bikinis?

“I’m glad you all decided to come.” He said as they all waited at his house. The girls did accept the offer their headmistress offered them after all.

“I’m not doing this for your sake.” Himawari was still upset with him. Understandably considering the information she had just learned about her lover. “Can’t leave you alone with that woman or else maybe you’ll start smacking on her.”

“Are you that upset... With the headmistress?” Yuma asked.

“Of course I am.” She replied. “She knew everything about us and still went for it.”

“I know.” It seemed that despite usually competing with each other. Teru and Himawari were on the same side for this debate. “The nerve.”

“But she was nice enough to ask us afterwards.” Anastasia was the sole person who was trying to keep them together. She didn’t like conflict, and something that threatened to tear their group apart made her nervous. Not only were they a harem, but they were also friends. There was no way she’d want them to break up as a group.

“Yeah, after.” Himawari snapped back. “I get you and Yuma want to be nice about it, but doesn’t this whole thing upset you? Come on, she’s an adult and he’s still just a teen.”

“When are you going to say what your real problem is?” Waa got up in her face as the pair engaged in a staring contest.

“Hey, let’s not get too angry here.” Kouji got between them and tried to break up the tension. Though he understood that most of this was his fault. The issue for him now was to find a resolution to make everyone happy with this situation. “This should be a fun day, so let’s try and enjoy it.”

“Hmph, easy for you to say.” Himawari ripped herself away from him. The way she faced away, arms crossed was enough to say what was on her mind to him.

“All right ladies, and Kouji.” Now it was time for them to head to the beach with Isako. She had planned it in this manner, where she would pick them up from his house along with his uncle. Then, everyone would be riding in a limo she rented to their destination.

Of course, this meant getting into a car. Which caused Kouji a ton of stress as he sat along with the girls. Though, despite the harem part of their relationship, Himawari and Teru made sure to sit as far away from him as possible. Meanwhile, Yuma and Anastasia sat besides him. While he was still scared about riding in the vehicle, at least their large bosoms kept him calm with the thought that they’d provide for good safety bags. Maybe not the best way to describe them, but that was what ran through in his mind.

That said, there was another factor that certainly made it easier to forget about the drive. Waa decided her seat was going to be his lap, as she sat down on top of him like a child would to a parent.

“I don’t think this is a good idea.” He whispered to her. There was the obvious safety concerns with this, though neither of the adults cared enough to mention it. Probably because they didn’t believe there would be a major accident to cause injury. However, there was another problem which was the primary issue for Kouji. The glares from Himawari and Teru were not lost on him.

“What’s wrong?” She spoke in a teasing manner. Somehow despite all the tension, she didn’t lost her playful nature with him. “You looked a bit scared, so I wanted you to feel a little safe.” Of course, this wasn’t the real reason why she did this as the girl took a glance at the other girls.

“…” Kouji decided it would be better if he shut up before saying something to set the others off. He just couldn’t understand this girl at all. How could she remain so calm with everything going on around them. Not only that, but why was she trying to invite more drama from Himawari of all people. It was like she was trying to get them to fight with a move like this.

Finally, after a ride that felt as if it took forever. Kouji and the girl were able to touch sand as they got to the beach. The weather was wonderful today as the sun beamed down. The waves of the waters made it perfect for any prospecting surfers. And best of all, there were a ton of other young adults and teenagers enjoying their day out in the sun.

“This is looking great.” Kouji’s uncle spoke enthusiastically. The man was unaware of the troubles brewing underneath with the harem. In his mind, his nephew was going to have an amazing day with his ladies. “The first thing we should do is get changed for the occasion.”

So this was the first place they were all going to. The changing rooms to get into something more appropriate for the environment.

9