Chapter 10-3: My Girlfriend Found Out…I Like My Hot Housemate
2.3k 16 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Welp, the secret is out. How will she handle finding out he likes Serenity?

If you know someone else who might enjoy this story, please share it with them :-)

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

 

Innocent Devil's Harem | Chapter 10-3: My Girlfriend Found Out…I Like My Hot Housemate

I wasn’t sure if she believed me, suspecting it probably didn’t help that I wasn’t sure if I believed myself.

Honestly though, I didn’t know how I could possibly live without either one of them at this point. I had zero idea how I was ever going to let Serenity go, and I definitely felt like I couldn’t let Gabriella go either.

Dammit.

“S-So,” I began hesitantly, deciding to change subjects. “About your mom?”

She took another deep breath, continuing to stare at the wall. However, she squeezed my thigh reassuringly. “I told you my mom was really into the dominating thing. She’s a little extreme though. More so than I initially let on.”

“How so?” I asked quietly.

Gabriella finally looked up at me. “Well, my parents tried to keep it a secret, but when I finally asked about it, my mom explained it was because she was ‘an eighth’ succubus. Again, I thought she was joking, or coming up with some stupid excuse, but basically…” Her voice trailed off for a second. “My mom sleeps with other men…and makes my dad watch.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. “Oh,” I said simply as I tried to absorb that, before suddenly needing to make sure I clarified something. “I’m not okay with that,” I replied hastily, only to give her another apologetic look for the outburst. “I mean, with you and me, I’m not okay with that.”

Gabriella’s emerald eyes were wide, looking surprised, before she nodded firmly. “Yes, of course. I told you I wouldn’t cheat on you,” she said reassuringly. She then paused. “And even if you were into that kind of thing, I’m not sure I’d want to,” she added.

“Really?” I said in surprise, only to quickly clarify when she seemed confused. “I mean, I feel like that’s something most people would like. Not that I’m complaining,” I added.

She smirked slightly. “Of course, I’m sure you’d love to make me watch you fuck another girl, wouldn’t you?”

I grimaced, more out of embarrassment than anything. “Umm, no…” I lied.

She scoffed. “You’re not fooling anyone, young man!” she teased, only to sigh, growing serious again after a couple of seconds.

“What’s wrong?” I whispered, knowing we’d covered so many topics unexpectedly, that it could be almost anything.

“I’m just concerned now,” she admitted. “Because what if I am really part succubus? Does that mean it’s not safe for us to have sex? My mom never warned me about it being unsafe, but she’s always acted like she expected me to get really into fucking, like she is. That’s why she got me this leather outfit, and why we had a thorough discussion on how to be safe.”

“Maybe you should call her and ask?” I suggested. “I mean, I’m assuming your mom has sex with your dad, right?”

Gabriella shrugged. “I mean, I assume so. Why?”

“Well, because then that would probably mean it is safe, but maybe frequency is a problem. Maybe that’s why she sleeps with other men too.”

She pursed her lips as she thought about that, only to sigh heavily and stand up. “I can’t believe we’re seriously considering this. But I guess we can’t take the chance, since obviously the supernatural exists.” She gestured toward me and my still-grayed skin for emphasis.

“Right,” I agreed.

Her gaze then focused on my lap longingly, as if she wanted to wrap her mouth around my somewhat soft cock and make it hard again. However, unexpectedly her phone began ringing a second time, prompting her eyes to widen in surprise.

“Oh, and I guess I better figure out who that is,” she said, hurrying to her bedroom, only to walk back more slowly. She was staring at her phone like she was confused by the number. She then gasped. “Shit, I thought I recognized this number.” Her expression turned dark as she focused on me. “I better deal with this right now, before it becomes a problem.”

I had no idea what she was talking about, but nodded in response.

Gabriella answered and held the phone to her ear, speaking with a rude tone. “Can I help you?” she demanded harshly.

The male voice on the other end was cheerful. “Hey Gabby! I just saw you on the news and wanted to make sure you were doing alright.”

She immediately rolled her eyes. “James, why do you even still have my number? I thought I made it crystal clear I never wanted to talk to you again.”

“Aww, don’t be like that, Gabby. It’s seems you’ve been through a lot recently. I thought I’d take you out to dinner or something to help get your mind off everything.”

“Umm, no,” she scoffed. “Absolutely not. My fiancé is taking great care of me, thank you.”

“You’re getting married?” he replied in sincere shock. “Well, I’m sure he won’t care. I even stopped by your work to check in on you, but you weren’t there.”

Instantly, her expression was livid, her tone just as pissed. “It doesn’t matter whether or not if he cares! I care!” she snapped. “And if you stop by my work again, I’m going to get a restraining order on you. If you call me again, I’m going to get a restraining order on you. I am perfectly happy with my man, and I don’t need or want you in my life. Are we clear?!”

His response was short. “Bitch!”

He hung up.

The moment the line went dead, her anger immediately shifted to distress. I quickly got up and wrapped my arms around her, trying to ignore my stiffening erection in response to my bare waist being pressed against hers. She rested her head against my shoulder, leaning into me heavily.

“Are you alright?” I whispered.

She took a deep breath before responding. “Yeah. Let me block his number really fast, so we don’t have to worry about him calling again.” She leaned away then, tapping the screen on her phone in the small space between us, my arms still wrapped around her.

I wanted to lighten the mood, but wasn’t sure how, so I just commented on what she’d said, my tone playful. “So, I’m already your fiancé, am I?”

She gave me a weak grin in response. “Sorry about that,” she replied softly. She then tossed her phone on the couch behind me and leaned more into my arms. “That was James. He’s the only real boyfriend I’ve ever had. But I haven’t seen or talked to him in almost two years now.” She took a deep breath. “As I’m sure you could probably tell, the only reason he called is because he wanted to take advantage of my recent traumatic experience, hoping he might be able to get in my pants. He’s an asshole, although he had me convinced that he wasn’t, at first.”

I nodded, holding her tightly. “Well, I think his goodbye was definitely proof of that. I can’t believe he called you that.”

She shrugged. “He was really sweet for the first few weeks that we dated, but when I absolutely refused to sleep with him, he eventually got fed up and revealed his true colors. I ended up breaking up with him immediately when he became a lot more pushy and aggressive, and that’s how he said ‘goodbye’ then too.” She paused. “Calling me a bitch,” she clarified. “I wouldn’t have considered spending time with him ever again, even if he was the last person on the planet.”

“Well, I’m glad I don’t have to worry about him winning you over again,” I replied, trying to still tease her.

However, instead she glared up at me. “You don’t have to worry about anyone winning me over. I’m yours and only yours – forever.” She then leaned her cheek against my upper chest again. “As long as you’ll have me,” she whispered.

I didn’t respond right away, not wanting to bring Serenity up again, but knowing I had to, since I assumed that was her concern now.

 

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

 Thanks for reading! Advanced chapters can be read at Patreon.com/KaizerWolf

Currently, at the time of posting this part, I'm up to Chapter 38 and the $2 tier has access up to Chapter 32, which is equivalent to 3 full-length books worth of content.

57