Chapter 10-4: My Girlfriend Wants to Share Me…with My Hot Housemate
3.4k 28 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 And So It Begins - LOTR

If you know someone else who might enjoy this story, please share it with them :-)

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

 

Innocent Devil's Harem | Chapter 10-4: My Girlfriend Wants to Share Me…with My Hot Housemate

“Gabriella…” I began hesitantly. I then switched gears, taking a deep breath. “Okay, yes, I do have a thing for Serenity. How could I not? She’s been everything to me, and the only person I’ve trusted for a long time.” I took another deep breath, holding her tighter to avoid her trying to look up at me. “But I wasn’t lying when I told you that I was planning on being alone for the rest of my life. Because I couldn’t risk telling a girl, only to have her betray me, and I can’t risk losing Serenity either, if she reacts badly.”

“But what if she finds out?” Gabriella whispered. “And what if she’s okay with it?”

I grimaced. “I…I don’t know…” I admitted. “But I don’t want to give you up. Especially not now.”

She sighed, only to scoff humorlessly. “Maybe I’ll just have to convince her to share you.”

All my muscles tensed, feeling a mixture of shock and nervousness. Because the idea just seemed way too surreal to be realistic, and the fact that she brought it up almost felt like a test again.

“You aren’t serious, are you?” I finally asked after a moment.

She held me tighter, only to shift her waist so that my cock slid between her thighs, her head still buried against my shoulder. “No, not really. But then again, that would be better than losing you.” She sighed. “I really like Serenity though, and if I was going to share with someone, I could see it being her.” She paused, her voice dropping. “Especially since that’s what might have happened anyway, if I hadn’t met her, and thus met you. More than likely, you two would have eventually become romantically involved.”

I honestly didn’t know what to say, knowing she was telling the truth, but also unwilling to hope for that kind of reality. Because for that to happen, it would mean I’d have to tell my lifelong friend my secret, and even if it was a low risk that she’d reject me upon finding out, it was one I just couldn’t take.

I mean, what if she sincerely was freaked out by me being some sort of devil?

What if it was too much for her?

Losing her forever would be devastating for me, especially when she’d been the most important person in my life, for almost all my life. Even when all our parents were still alive, I looked up to her much more than anyone else.

Thus, instead of continuing this line of discussion, I decided to switch subjects slightly.

“Well, I’m at least glad to hear that you wouldn’t ever cheat on me, or otherwise want to sleep with other guys,” I admitted. “Especially since you might be part succubus,” I added in a slightly playful tone.

She groaned. “I guess I should probably call my mom and ask,” she replied, making no motion to go for her phone on the couch.

“Yeah,” I agreed, likewise not making any effort to let her go.

We were both quiet for a minute, just holding each other, my cock hard as a rock between her thighs, throbbing against her hot snatch, before I spoke up again.

“You know I would have been fine if we waited to have sex, right?” I commented, wanting to make it clear that I wasn’t like her ex-boyfriend.

She laughed at that, pulling away a little to look up at me. “More like, you never would have done it, had I not forced myself on you!” she retorted.

I grimaced, knowing she was completely right.

My expression just made her laugh all the more. Which was nice, hearing her chuckle after everything we’d just discussed.

She then sighed, resting her head underneath my chin again. “I’m really glad I waited for you.”

“Me too,” I agreed. “But why did you wait?” I wondered, since she seemed completely against having sex with the other guy, but jumped in bed with me right away. Not to mention, if she really was part succubus, and her mom even expected her to become extremely interested in sex, then it did seem odd.

She sighed. “Well, I don’t know how to explain it. I was just waiting, in general. I didn’t want to do it with someone who I wasn’t sure I truly loved. James was great at the time, at least when he was working his deceptive charm, but I never felt like he was the guy I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.” She paused. “I guess that’s what it was. I never got to the point where I would have said ‘yes’ if he had asked me to marry him. Granted, that certainly was never on his agenda. Had I slept with him, allowing him to accomplish his true goal, then he probably would have moved on pretty quickly after we fucked a few times.” She then looked up to meet my black and gold gaze. “But with you, I knew pretty quickly I’d marry you in a heartbeat. I don’t know what it is about you, but I just can’t see myself with anyone else now.”

I smiled warmly, sincerely touched by her words. “I’ll get you a ring,” I blurted out, before I even really thought about it.

“Really?” she said hopefully, a little stunned as well.

I glanced away as I thought more about my answer.

Honestly, there really was no reason not to jump in all the way with her, minus the fact that I really wanted Serenity too. But that just wasn’t going to happen, not to mention on the off-chance that my older friend did actually want me too, even after finding out my secret somehow, Gabriella had already disclosed that she might be okay with sharing me.

Even if that wasn’t preferable for her…

Granted, I doubted Serenity would be okay with that arrangement either, but why put something amazing on hold in hopes of something that was just never going to happen?

And I knew it was never going to happen, because I was just never going to risk telling her my secret.

Overall, I felt like there was a lot to consider, but my logical mind kept telling me to be realistic.

Realistically, Serenity didn’t love me any more than a friend, even despite Gabriella’s opinion on her reaction. And even if Serenity did, realistically I was never going to risk telling her about my secret. The consequence of her reacting badly was just too much of a nightmare for me.

And finally, I couldn’t imagine ever finding anyone else as amazing as Gabriella. Not only was she drop-dead gorgeous, she also had a scent that was literally the most enticing thing I’d ever experienced in my entire life. But most importantly, through unfortunate circumstances, she’d found out about my secret and was more than happy to do whatever was needed to help me hide it.

So yeah, I didn’t see any reason why I shouldn’t just jump headfirst into the deep end with her.

I took a deep breath, meeting her vulnerable emerald gaze, my tone more confident.

“Yeah, I’ll get you a ring,” I repeated. “We can even go now, if you want. We still have about two hours before most places close.” I gave her a warm look. “We can make it official today. I’ll kneel right in the middle of the jewelry store, if you want, and propose to you right there. Because I want you, forever.”

Her emerald eyes filled with tears, only for her to hug me tightly. “That sounds really romantic,” she replied. She then sighed, nodding to herself. “Let’s do it! I’m definitely that committed to you, so let’s make it official.”

I smiled briefly, only to frown. “Although, I might not be able to propose to you in the store,” I realized. “And even buying the ring could be difficult, since I might end up looking like this.”

She pulled away to focus up at me. “Oh, yeah, probably not. But that’s okay.” She paused. “Although, do you think you could at least handle the ‘buying the ring’ part? We can wait on the proposal details until we’re alone. Like, you don’t have to propose to me in public or anything.”

I considered that for a moment. “Yeah, I should be fine doing that, so long as you behave. You’ll have to keep your excitement under control until after we leave the store.”

She grinned up at me. “I can do that. Promise!”

I returned the smile, secretly wishing things didn’t have to be so complicated with me. Maybe if I just had better control, though really I did have good control – it was only due to Gabriella that my control seemed to be lax.

Taking one last deep breath, I set my resolve, realizing this was sincerely what I wanted to do.

I was going to propose to her, eventually marry her, and fuck her every chance I got from now until forever, making me the luckiest guy alive.

 

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

 Thanks for reading! Advanced chapters can be read at Patreon.com/KaizerWolf

Currently, at the time of posting this part, I'm up to Chapter 38 and the $2 tier has access up to Chapter 32, which is equivalent to 3 full-length books worth of content.

62