Chapter 12-1: Heading Back Home after ALL the Fun
2k 4 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you know someone else who might enjoy this story, please share it with them. Sharing is caring :-)

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

 

Innocent Devil's Harem | Chapter 12-1: Heading Back Home after ALL the Fun

After we ate some of the chocolate covered strawberries, which were even tastier than I was expecting, Gabriella decided she wanted me to carry her to the bed as a sort of symbolic ‘crossing the threshold’ for our engagement. At which point, we ended up fucking again, her riding my cock on top, with me being allowed to fuck her without rules or restraint.

Once she got there, I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight while I kept shoving myself in her pulsing pussy until I was cumming too.

Now, she was lying on my chest, one of my arms holding her firmly while my other hand gently felt the smooth silk of her sky-blue nighty on her back. My heart was still racing even though we weren’t moving around anymore, though I ignored it, enjoying our postcoital embrace.

Gabriella had her left hand on my chest too, eyeing her brand-new engagement ring with a small smile playing on her full lips.

It’d been really nice being able to touch her whenever I wanted to touch, wherever I wanted to touch, allowing my passion to guide me, but I definitely liked it both ways, including when we played by her rules.

She finally broke the silence after a long handful of minutes.

“That was really amazing,” she said softly.

You were amazing,” I agreed with a smirk. Then, after a pause, I laughed.

“What?” she asked playfully, looking up at me, her emerald eyes endearing, her bright red hair a little disheveled.

I sighed. “I still just can’t believe how different my life was only yesterday morning. I went from being a virgin to fucking you at least four times in one day. Not to mention the whole engagement thing.” I sighed again, squeezing her gently. “I had no hope of ever being able to have a relationship with anyone, and here I am suddenly engaged. It’s hard to wrap my head around. Everything has happened so fast with us.”

She grinned at me. “Are you happy about it?”

I focused down at her. “Of course!” I said sincerely. “This is the best day of my life by far.”

“Me too,” she agreed quietly, beginning to run her fingertips along my dark gray chest. She then sighed. “I guess we should get back to your place though. Serenity will probably start worrying about us if we are too late.”

“Do you want to finish the strawberries here?” I wondered, since we still had a few.

“Nah, we can eat them on the way.” She paused. “If that’s alright?” she added, looking up to see my expression.

I inclined my chin. “Yeah, that’s sounds fine. We should probably rinse off in the shower too, and I also want to clean up your kitchen a little before we go. Don’t want to be a messy houseguest,” I teased.

Gabriella grinned at me. “I loved it, by the way. The chocolate strawberries and roses. It was simple, yet really romantic.”

“I’m glad,” I said cheerfully. “Maybe I can try to calm down enough, so you can get a picture.”

“Oh!” she exclaimed, her emerald eyes widening. “Absolutely! I can place my phone on the kitchen counter with a timer on it. That’s where the lighting is best, and the beige wall would make a good background. You can hold what’s left of the plate of strawberries while I show off my ring.” Her grin widened. “How’s that sound?”

“Perfect,” I agreed, returning the smile.

She scooted up my torso then to reach my lips, planting a passionate kiss before climbing off to head to the bathroom. I knew I was going to need some time to cool off, so I opted to focus on cleaning up the kitchen, still naked, before grabbing my clothes and slipping off to the bathroom when she went into her bedroom to get dressed.

I noticed in the corner of my eye that her hair was still dry, though combed out, indicating she must have just washed off from the chest down, or possibly even just the waist down. I decided to follow suit, since this was going to be my second shower of the day anyway.

Then, after drying off and dressing, I took a few deep breaths prior to finding her waiting in the kitchen, the plate of strawberries rearranged to create a smaller heart with what remained. Thankfully, it wasn’t too difficult to snap a picture, since all I had to do was stand there with a grin on my face while she did everything else. I had my arm out like I was hugging her, but she always waited until right before it was going to snap the shot to lean into me.

After a handful of pictures of her trying out various poses with her ring, she decided on a couple and deleted the rest.

“Going to send these to my email for now,” she commented. “I don’t want people thinking I’m crazy, so I’ll wait to put this on any of my social media accounts.”

I nodded. “Probably a good idea,” I agreed. “Not sure anyone would think we were sane for moving so fast.”

She glanced up at me, as if an idea just hit her. “You don’t have anything, do you?”

I shook my head, assuming she was referring to social media. “Nope. I mean, I don’t really have any friends, so no point.”

She nodded. “That’s fine. Just wanted to add you in case you did. Probably good that you don’t, because I’d likely end up stalking all the girls you were friends with.”

I frowned at that, only because it made me think of the reverse. “Not that I mind, but do you have a lot of guy friends online?”

She shook her head. “Nah, not really. Certainly no one I was ever interested in. A lot of them are either a friend’s boyfriend, or possibly more of a family friend I know from our parents being friends.” She paused. “Granted, there aren’t many of either of those on there. Like, the guys who used to be a boyfriend to one of my friends, I always unfriended the guy when the two broke up.” She paused again, lowering her voice. “Usually because the ex-boyfriend began trying to chat me up after they separated.”

I nodded, not really that surprised, given how hot she was.

“Ready to go?” I wondered.

She nodded, turning to grab a plastic container to stash the strawberries. Then, we were heading out the door, with her locking it behind us.

Unsurprisingly, it was already after dark, despite what Gabriella promised my housemate, so I wasn’t too shocked when Serenity called Gabriella’s phone just as we were pulling out of her apartment complex.

“Hey, you guys doing alright?” she asked, her tone sounding normal despite her earlier reaction at dinner.

Gabriella nodded, prompting me to smirk, considering my older friend couldn’t see the gesture. “Yeah, we’re actually on our way back now,” she said reassuringly. She then glanced over at me, lowering her voice as she pulled the phone away. “Should I tell her?” she asked me quietly. “Might be better if she finds out now.”

I considered that for a moment, knowing I hadn’t really thought that far ahead. Part of me wanted to test out Gabriella’s theory, that Serenity might really have feelings for me, but the other part of me felt ridiculous for even hoping for it.

Not to mention, even if she did, then what?

As I’d considered many times over now, there was no way I was going to risk telling her my secret – that was just an objective fact that wasn’t going to change.

However, I also didn’t want Serenity to end up reacting negatively while I was away either, preferring to at least be in the house to keep an eye on her, in case she took the news really bad. Thus, I shook my head.

“Let’s wait,” I whispered hesitantly.

Gabriella pursed her lips, before nodding. “Sorry we’re running late,” she continued to Serenity. “We actually made a trip to a few stores. Needed to grab a few things,” she hedged. “But we’re on the road now.” She then paused. “How was your date with Nick?” she added.

“Date?” Serenity repeated, sounding surprised. “Oh, umm, I wouldn’t really consider it a date. I just met the guy today, and we mostly talked about work.” She paused. “But it was fine. He’s a really interesting guy, but I’m not sure if I’d want to date him.”

“Oh, sorry to assume,” Gabriella said apologetically.

I was glancing at her from the corner of my eye, wondering why she was even bringing the subject up, especially after what we’d talked about earlier, but she didn’t look at me.

“No, it’s fine,” Serenity replied. “I mean, I did bring him over for dinner, so I guess it probably looked like that.” She paused. “I was just kind of interested in knowing what was going on with the case and such,” she added hesitantly.

“Oh,” Gabriella said with wide eyes, suddenly looking up at me. Her brow then furrowed. “Right, well, we should be home in the next twenty minutes, so see you then.”

“Sure,” she agreed. “See you both soon.”

Once they hung up, I glanced at Gabriella questioningly.

However, she was completely silent, her phone and hands tucked between her thighs as she stared straight ahead.

I finally cleared my throat. “So, what was that about?” I wondered.

She looked up at me. “Which part?”

“Asking about the date,” I clarified.

“Oh.” She looked away.

“Gabriella,” I prompted when she didn’t respond.

She sighed heavily. “Well, after we talked about how she might actually have feelings for you too, I started doubting it when I considered the fact that she wanted to go on an extended date with that guy.” She sighed, glancing up at me. “But it kind of sounds like she was much more interested in finding out information on the case. Possibly wanting to find out how close they are to catching the guy.”

“But why would she want to do that?” I asked seriously, trying to think of my own reasons, since I knew her best.

Gabriella shrugged. “Honestly? Possibly because she doesn’t want him to get caught either. After all, the guy saved my life, so she’s probably hoping to discover they aren’t close.”

I nodded as I considered that.

“Unless…” Her voice trailed off.

“Unless what?” I asked in a flat tone, feeling concerned by how she said that.

She sighed, focusing on me more intently, replying with a question. “You’re confident Serenity doesn’t know your secret, right?”

I looked at her in shock.

 

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

 Thanks for reading! Advanced chapters can be read at Patreon.com/KaizerWolf

Currently, at the time of posting this part, I'm up to Chapter 39 and the $2 tier has access up to Chapter 33, which is equivalent to 3 full-length books worth of content.

48