Chapter 18-3: Am I Really Going Have 3 Women?
1.6k 5 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

NOTE: For publication purposes, I've modified this story a little bit, so you'll start to see Serenity being referred to as the MC's housemate, since trying to manage two versions is too time consuming.

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

Originally Published: November 8, 2020

Submitted on Scribblehub: July 11, 2021

 

Innocent Devil's Harem | Chapter 18-3: Am I Really Going Have Three Women?

Gabriella’s red eyebrows were knitted together, her arms crossed underneath her heavy chest now. “Well, I noticed it when we pulled up to the bank,” she admitted. “Like, when I told you I could hear better, and that you smelled really good. I also smelled something else too, but didn’t know what it was at first. And then it was so strong when we actually entered the bank that I thought someone had walked away spraying everything with perfume or something.” She sighed. “I didn’t fully realize it was coming from her until they started leaving the bank. Her mom has a similar scent, but it’s not nearly as strong.”

“And that’s how you knew Avery was involved in the accident,” I suddenly realized.

Gabriella nodded. “Yeah, I realized I could smell that scent again faintly, making me wonder if they were stopped in traffic too. But then when I focused on it, I suddenly realized she’d been involved in the accident, because there was something else with it – tainting it.”

I nodded slowly. “Probably fear,” I suggested. “You probably smelled her scent tainted with fear.”

Gabriella shrugged, clearly having no idea.

“That’s just so strange though,” I continued. “She smells different to you. I wonder why that is.”

“Well, the difference between us is that I might be part-succubus. So then, maybe she’s part-succubus too?”

I shook my head. “No, I can’t imagine that being true, because then wouldn’t she smell as amazing to me as you do?”

“Oh, right,” Gabriella agreed, her brow furrowed again. “I really need to get ahold of my mom. I’m surprised she hasn’t called me back yet.”

“Think she’s okay?” I wondered seriously.

“Oh, yeah I’m sure she’s fine. I mean, it’s Saturday, so if she was up really late last night, then she might still be asleep.”

“Partying?” I said in surprise, assuming that’s what she meant.

Gabriella grimaced. “Umm, no. Ever since I moved out of the house, Friday night kind of became their designated domination night. So, umm, she probably had a guy over.”

“Oh.” I wasn’t sure what to say to that. It was just so weird to think about. “And I assume your dad is aware,” I added.

She nodded, her voice a little strained. “Umm, yeah. He would be watching the whole time.”

I sighed. “I really am glad you aren’t like that,” I admitted, only to clarify. “Not that I have a problem with your parents. I’m just saying, I’m glad you aren’t wanting our relationship to be like that.”

Gabriella frowned. “I think it’s partly because I want to be the one to watch,” she admitted.

Well, fuck.

“Oh! I’m sorry,” she quickly added, realizing gray was showing on my neck. “Umm, fuzzy pickles!”

I laughed, shaking my head. “Why is that now your go-to distraction?” I said in disbelief.

She grinned. “It’s kind of funny, actually. As long as you don’t think too much about it. Otherwise, it’s kind of gross.”

I chuckled again, seeing that traffic was finally starting to move up ahead. “Well, I guess I’m glad you’re okay with me possibly inviting Avery to join what we have going on. But I would still need to ask Serenity.”

“I think she’ll be fine with it,” she replied. “But yeah, I get it. We’re kind of your two main women, so we both need to be alright with you adding another.”

My knuckles were white on the steering wheel now, feeling like I was in a twilight zone just from the mention of Serenity being classified as one of my main women. Never mind the fact that I was in a situation where I might have three women in total.

Fuck.

It seemed too good to be true.

Was this really even happening?

I mean, I knew it obviously was, but how was it that I was lucky enough to be in a situation where my fiancé and housemate both loved me enough to want to share, and also allow me to have relationships with multiple women? Was it because of my gold eyes? Were they truly hypnotic? Or was there something else about me that was so alluring?

Something else that made women want to please me?

Honestly, I didn’t know, and the idea kind of made me uneasy, to be honest, because it made it feel like maybe their behavior wasn’t natural. However, alternatively it sounded like Gabriella grew an interest in Serenity even before she met me. And of course, while my housemate had been around me all my life, from what I knew, she didn’t change when I joined my family and she subsequently met me.

Certainly, Serenity was thrilled to have a younger playmate, and to dote on him, but she’d already been like that when she only had dolls to play with.

So then, maybe their behavior was natural.

Like, Gabriella obviously had an invested interest in being with both me and Serenity. And from the sound of it, there was something that was especially enticing about Avery for her as well. Which meant this wasn’t just about me having three women. This was also about Gabriella having two women she was interested in, along with her man.

It wasn’t an unequal situation, at least not between me and my fiancé. She wanted us to have a four-way relationship, not only one between me and each woman.

My phone vibrated then, only for me to see that it was Serenity telling me which hospital they were at. Honestly, I was kind of surprised they’d already made it, but then again I supposed we’d been sitting here for a good ten or fifteen minutes at least. Plenty of time for an ambulance to get to the hospital.

“Anyway,” Gabriella continued, interrupting my thoughts. “If we are going to consider changing Avery, then we need to try to figure out what caused it to happen to me. Because I’m beginning to suspect that Serenity isn’t going to change from my bite.”

“Really?” I said in surprise, finally merging lanes so I could go around the accident. “What makes you say that?”

Gabriella seemed pensive. “When you bit me, I felt sleepy right away, like you’d injected me with a drug. And, I don’t mean lightheaded,” she clarified, glancing at me. “But actually sleepy. And I just feel like my overall sleepiness last night wasn’t normal. I sincerely felt drugged, and it was difficult to stay awake. So then, either the problem is that my bite doesn’t work, or it was something else that caused it to happen.”

I frowned. “So then, it was definitely the bite,” I clarified. “Not something like sex.”

“Right,” she agreed. “But if that’s the case, then we need to consider what was different. Obviously, the first difference was that it was you doing the biting, but was there anything else that was different?”

I considered that. “Well, the only thing I can think of is that my mouth was bloody from chewing on the cables.”

“Oh!” Gabriella said in surprise. “That’s right! So then, what if that’s it? What if it’s like a bloodborne pathogen? Or maybe just something special about your blood itself?”

“My blood,” I repeated hesitantly, trying to think it through.

“Yeah,” she continued. “I didn’t have blood in my mouth when I bit Serenity, and you might have basically injected me with your blood when you bit me.”

I sighed. “I mean, that would certainly make changing Avery easier. We’d just have to try to snag a syringe at the hospital, and inject my blood directly into her. Think we should try that first?”

Gabriella focused at the digital clock on the dash. “Maybe. Let’s wait and see what happens to Serenity before we do though. If she’s still not showing signs of changing when we get to the hospital, then we’ll go from there.”

I rubbed the back of my neck as I thought about that. “The only problem is, Serenity can’t hang around all day if she is going to end up changing. Because if she starts transforming, she won’t be able to control it. At least, not for the first hour or so. And I also don’t want to leave her by herself in case she ends up doing what you did.”

Gabriella frowned. “Yeah, that might be an issue for Avery too, either way. Which is really problematic, since she can’t leave the hospital if she’s paralyzed, yet also can’t exactly stay in the hospital alone while she’s changing.”

Fuck. She was right.

So then, what could we do?

“Maybe I can stay with her,” Gabriella continued. “Like, if the blood works and Avery falls asleep, then I’ll stay at the hospital as late as I need to, even overnight, in order to keep her from attacking anyone.”

I frowned at that, not thrilled by the idea.

Granted, I wasn’t sure there were alternatives. After all, it wouldn’t be a good idea for Serenity to stay, whether she was still normal or not, and I definitely couldn’t stay overnight. At least, I assumed I couldn’t, since I was a guy and clearly not her family.

Then again, being eighteen now might mean I could get away with it, maybe if I just claimed we were dating, but I felt like having Gabriella stay truly might be the best option.

“Think you can overpower her?” I wondered seriously.

Gabriella nodded. “Yeah, I think I’ll be fine. And honestly, when she wakes up, she might still be paralyzed. She might not be healed right away.”

“Well, your wound was already gone,” I countered.

“Oh,” she nodded. “Yeah, I guess that’s true.” She sighed. “So then, I’ll just have to keep a close eye on her and maybe slap her or something to wake her up. After all, it was you hurting my jaw that snapped me out of it.”

I grimace. “Sorry about that.”

She shook her head. “No, it’s fine, Kai. I’m glad you did.”

I nodded in acknowledgment.

“Okay,” she said firmly. “That’s what we’ll do. We can snag a syringe and inject her with your blood. Worst case, and her body will treat it like an infection, and she’ll get a little sick. Best case, and she starts feeling sleepy like I did.”

“And what if it doesn’t work?” I wondered

“Then it has to be your saliva instead, though I feel like that’s unlikely,” she replied. “But if that is the case, you can just inject her with that, rather than biting her.” She frowned. “You definitely shouldn’t bite her, if it can be avoided, since they’ll end up noticing that in the hospital. There’s not a lot of privacy there, especially for someone who is paralyzed. They’d likely see it even if you bit her someplace most wouldn’t look.”

Unexpectedly, what she was implying made my hair flash white. Here, I’d managed to stay looking normal throughout this whole conversation, and just like that, she pushed me over the edge.

“Kai!” she exclaimed. “Get your mind out of the gutter!”

“Well don’t say stuff like that!” I retorted, glancing around to make sure no one saw. “I get aroused just from you touching me, and here you are talking about me biting her someplace intimate!” Granted, I was more embarrassed than anything, rather than aroused. I then scoffed, lowering my voice, my hair beginning to shift back to its normal color. “I mean, there are only a handful of places where ‘most wouldn’t look,’ as you put it.”

She was immediately apologetic. “Sorry, I guess that wasn’t very careful of me.”

I sighed, taking a few seconds to calm down. “No, I’m sorry.” I sighed again. “And I wasn’t trying to think about that, but you talking about it made me visualize it.” I glanced over at her. “You know I have an extremely vivid imagination, right? And this is a girl I’ve sat next to for years.”

“Oh…” Gabriella paused. “Sorry, I didn’t realize that. Although, now that you mention it, I think that sounds reasonable, considering you have heightened senses.”

 

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

Patreon: Chapter 18 >>

Thanks for reading! You can read over 70 parts (20 full-length chapters) at Patreon.com/KaizerWolf for only $2.

Currently, at the time of posting this part, I'm up to Chapter 44 and the $2 tier has access up to Chapter 37, which is roughly 70 parts ahead of here, since each chapter is divided into 3 to 5 parts.

32