Chapter 18-5: Adding My Hot Blonde Classmate to My Harem
1.8k 14 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
If you know someone else who might enjoy this story, please share it with them :-)

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

Originally Published: November 8, 2020

Submitted on Scribblehub: July 13, 2021

 

Innocent Devil's Harem | Chapter 18-5: Adding My Hot Blonde Classmate to My Harem

Holding up my hand, I spoke in a gentle tone. “Hey, deep breath please. That guy is going to kick us out if you don’t calm down.”

Avery whimpered and stared straight up at the ceiling, tears reappearing in her blue eyes as she tried to take a few controlled breaths the best she could. Once her pulse was under a hundred again, I continued.

“Alright, now we need to talk a little bit, okay? I’m going to explain everything, but I need you to stay calm as I do. Can you do that for me?”

“Okay,” she whispered, her eyes tight now.

I frowned, feeling like she wasn’t in the right mindset for this conversation. “Avery, do you trust me?” I wondered.

Her azure eyes abruptly darted toward me in surprise, before she looked up at the ceiling a second time as she thought about it. She then took a long slow breath, her expression suddenly shifting, seeming to become almost determined.

“Yes,” she said firmly.

Honestly, even though I assumed she might respond in the affirmative, given how much time we’d spent in each other’s presence, I was sincerely surprised by just how certain she seemed of her answer.

“Umm, okay,” I began hesitantly, trying to think of where to begin. “So, first of all, I’m sure you saw that I’m not a normal person.”

Her expression became vulnerable again as she took another controlled breath, her gaze still on the ceiling. “W-What are you?” she asked hesitantly.

“Honestly? I don’t know,” I admitted. “But I was born this way, and I’ve had to try to keep it a secret my whole life.”

“Even I didn’t know,” Serenity unexpectedly blurted out, garnering Avery’s attention. “I’ve been around him practically my whole life, and he even kept it from me too. I only recently found out.”

“And I only recently discovered that I could change people,” I added.

“C-Can I see?” she whispered.

I hesitated, before speaking slowly. “Yeah, I can show you. But you need to keep your heart under control.”

She took a deep breath. “Okay,” she whispered, focusing more intently on me.

I nodded, beginning to let the change happen slowly, rather than just shifting in an instant. However, despite what she said, her pulse began picking up again when my hair turned white, and most importantly when my eyes shifted to gold and black. Oddly enough, she didn’t smell scared, but was definitely anxious.

She immediately focused up at the ceiling to try to control her breathing, only glancing at me again after a full minute.

“Can you come a little closer?” she finally asked.

I slowly took a step toward her, followed by another, until I was right beside the top of her bed, allowing her to see me clearly. She examined my face more intently for a few seconds, before her blue eyes locked onto mine, her pupils visibly dilating as she held my gaze, her heart rate actually falling some.

The response prompted me to glance away, feeling uneasy by the effect I was clearly having on her. However, I remained where I was, and after another minute, she spoke up again, sounding much calmer.

“So then, are you all like this now?” she wondered.

I was surprised by the assumption, considering Serenity admitted she’d only recently found out about my secret, and that I only recently discovered I could change people.

However, Gabriella was quick to respond. She stood up and stepped behind Serenity’s chair to stand next to Avery’s head on the other side. “I am,” she admitted cheerfully, abruptly transforming.

Of course, my fiancé’s transformation wasn’t nearly as dramatic as mine, since her skin only became tan while her other coloring just became more vibrant.

“And, of course, Kai might be able to do this to you too,” Gabriella continued, only for her voice to drop. “Except, if he does, then there are going to be conditions.”

Both Avery and Serenity looked at her in surprise, before my housemate focused on me in confusion. “Kai, what’s she talking about?” she asked seriously.

I sighed. “Think about it, Ren. I can’t just go around making people like me. Especially if that gives them the ability to do the same. Like, imagine what would happen if I do this for her, and then she does it for some random guy she likes, only to have him dump her and do it for someone else. It could get out of hand really fast.”

“I don’t want another guy,” Avery unexpectedly blurted out, only for her face to flush bright red, her pulse spiking again.

“Avery, calm down,” I hissed. “I can’t help you if we get kicked out of the hospital.”

Her face scrunched up as she tried to gather herself, again focusing on her breathing as she stared up at the ceiling.

Serenity spoke up after a few seconds. “So, what are you saying, Kai?”

I took a deep breath, and then held her gaze, only to look away when I saw her brown eyes dilate.

Fuck!

Shifting back to normal, I focused on her again, seeing that she was clearly trying to collect her thoughts. After a second, she seemed to figure out what I was implying on her own, glancing up at Gabriella. “So, umm, does that mean we’re including her in all this?”

Gabriella nodded. “I mean, I’m fine with it. What about you?”

Serenity sighed, leaning forward in her seat as she massaged her temples.

“Hey,” I whispered gently. “I don’t have to do anything at all. We can just leave things as they are, if that’s what you want.”

“Please don’t leave me like this,” Avery whimpered again, but I ignored her.

Serenity took a deep breath, and focused on me. “Kai, I’ve had to take care of you ever since I was eighteen, and so I always figured you might end up with someone else eventually.” She sighed. “Never did I seriously consider that I might get to be with you too. But…” Her voice trailed off.

Avery’s eyes were wide now, easily having grasped Serenity’s meaning. Of course, my classmate knew the basics about our situation, with her mother’s comment about Serenity being a cop pretty much confirming that Avery had absorbed every detail of everything I’d told her and held onto it, no matter how long ago I’d mentioned it.

Serenity sighed as she continued. “I’m alright with whatever you decide, Kai. But just know that this is going to be complicated with her involved too. Probably more than you realize.”

I nodded, looking down at Avery. “So,” I began hesitantly. “Do you understand what this means? If I fix you, then your old life ends here too. You can’t do what you want anymore.” I hesitated then, glancing at Gabriella before focusing on Avery again, realizing I needed to be harsh about what it would mean for me to do this.

Because she needed to understand what this decision really entailed before she made it.

“Avery, if I do this, then you’re going to belong to me. And I’m not saying I’ll ever do anything that you don’t want me to do, but you’re going to have to start living your new life completely revolved around my approval. You won’t be able to date anyone, and you’ll have to listen to me. That’s my offer. If you’re not sure you’re okay with that, then I’m not going to try fixing you. Because I can’t afford for you to be like me if you’re not going to obey me. Understand? If I fix you, then you belong to me. Forever.”

Avery was taking shaky breaths now as she stared at the ceiling. “O-Okay. W-Will it hurt?”

Serenity spoke up again. “Avery, take a second to think this over,” she said seriously. “Don’t just automatically agree because you’re scared of being like this for a few months.”

“You don’t understand,” Avery replied, tears appearing in her eyes again. “I can’t feel anything. I feel trapped inside my own body, almost feel like I don’t have a body. It’s…horrible. And there’s no guarantee I’ll get better at all.” She sucked in a deep breath. “And what he’s offering is something I would have accepted even if I wasn’t in this condition.”

I frowned at that, having no reason to think she was lying, but honestly not understanding why she was so attached to me. Serenity and I exchanged a glance, before she gave me a slight nod.

I sighed. “So you’re mine now, that correct?”

Avery finally looked at me, her expression vulnerable. “Kai, I was yours from the day we first spoke. Even before that. I’ve been yours all this time. So there’s no decision to make. It’s already been made.”

Well fuck. I didn’t know what to say to that.

Honestly, I didn’t feel right about this. I didn’t feel like it was natural for her to be so obsessed. Like, part of me wanted to just accept it for what it was and enjoy it, and the other part of me was concerned that I was causing people to make decisions they wouldn’t normally make.

Gabriella sensed my hesitation. “Kai, just hurry up and do it. We don’t know how much time we have before we get interrupted again, and it needs to be done. I want her too, so hurry up.”

Avery looked at Gabriella in alarm, prompting my fiancé to give her a reassuring smile. “No, it won’t hurt,” she said gently, answering her previous question. “He’s going to inject some of his blood directly into your arm, and it will probably make you feel really sleepy. When you wake up, you’ll be like us.”

Avery stared at her for a few seconds, before clearing her throat. “Umm, okay,” she whispered.

My fiancé then gave me a look to prompt me to get on with it.

I sighed, pulling the syringe back out and opening the wrapper.

“Oh,” Gabriella continued, still speaking to Avery. “And while we eat normal food, there are certain situations when you might want to drink blood. But animal blood is fine.”

Avery looked at her in alarm. “L-Like a vampire?” she said in disbelief.

“Sort of,” Gabriella agreed. “But as long as you don’t get hurt, you shouldn’t want it. Like, Kai’s gone his whole life without drinking blood, and only found out recently about that too.”

Avery didn’t respond, just seeming stunned by that information.

Holding the needle up to my skin, I placed it over a bulging vein in the crook of my arm, only to have to give it quite a bit of pressure before it started advancing. Then, once it was in, I pulled up on the plunger to draw some of my blood out, deciding to fill the tube up halfway. Once I was finished, I focused on Avery again.

“Okay, and you’re sure you still want to do this, right?” I confirmed. “Because there’s no going back after I get this in your arm.”

“Yes,” she said without hesitation. “You’re turning the worst day of my life into the best,” she added.

I frowned at that, deciding not to comment as I focused on her thin arms. Reaching down to grab her wrist, she didn’t even react to me touching her, not seeming to feel it when I twisted her arm a little so that I could get better access to the crook of her elbow.

“Okay,” I repeated. “Ready?”

“Yes,” she whispered. “And thank you.”

I didn’t respond as I got the needle in her arm, being able to pinpoint a vein that wasn’t visible from the surface, just using my hearing and sense of touch to locate it. Then, once I was pretty sure I was in it, I pulled back a little on the plunger, seeing that some of her blood was coming out.

“Here we go,” I commented, beginning to press in the opposite direction to inject her with my blood.

The effect was immediate, Avery’s eyes drooping.

“Whoa,” she exclaimed. “You weren’t kidding…about…”

Her eyes closed, and just like that, she was out.

 

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

Patreon: Chapter 19 >>

Thanks for reading! You can read over 70 parts (20 full-length chapters) at Patreon.com/KaizerWolf for only $2.

Currently, at the time of posting this part, I'm up to Chapter 45 and the $2 tier has access up to Chapter 38, which is roughly 70 parts ahead of here, since each chapter is divided into 3 to 5 parts.

31