Chapter 19-2: Alone in the Car with My Sexy Older Housemate
1.5k 3 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
If you know someone else who might enjoy this story, please share it with them :-)

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

Originally Published: November 15, 2020

Submitted on Scribblehub: July 17, 2021

 

Innocent Devil's Harem | Chapter 19-2: Alone in the Car with My Sexy Older Housemate

Once the male nurse left the room, Gabriella finally elaborated by saying that her mom seemed excited that her daughter was finally interested in a guy and overall seemed positive about the situation.

“Of course, I didn’t mention we are already engaged,” Gabriella admitted. “And I kind of made it seem like I was only ‘interested’ at this point, so she doesn’t know we’ve done stuff.” She grimaced then. “But I’ll definitely let her know tomorrow.”

I frowned at that, being reminded that we’d kind of jumped straight into it, without her parents even knowing me. “You don’t think they’ll be mad that I didn’t ask them or anything, right?” I wondered. “Like, would your dad be upset?”

She shook her head. “Nah, they’re pretty easygoing when it comes to traditional stuff like that. Or rather, I suppose you could say that they’re pretty untraditional in a lot of ways, so I don’t think it’ll be an issue.”

“Untraditional how?” Serenity asked curiously, just being conversational.

Gabriella grimaced. “Umm, Kai, maybe you can tell her at home?” she suggested, seeming kind of embarrassed now.

I shrugged. “Sure,” I agreed simply, with my awareness of the topic not bothering me, since I had my mind mostly elsewhere, wondering if we should go ahead and get going.

It was only about 2:30 PM at this point, but what Gabriella said earlier was kind of true – Serenity and I had a lot to talk about, and it was probably going to take up a significant amount of time to discuss everything.

“Okay?” Serenity said in confusion, clearly not sure what to make of Gabriella’s reluctance.

“I’ll tell you when we get home,” I reaffirmed. “And speaking of which, are you ready to go?” I focused on Gabriella. “As long as you don’t need anything,” I added.

She shook her head, giving me a warm smile. “No, I’ll be fine. I’m starting to kind of feel attached to Avery here, so I won’t feel like I’m alone, even if she’s asleep.”

I smiled at that, walking toward her to give her a quick hug. “Okay, I love you. Just call me if you need anything.”

“Will do,” she agreed, moving to give Serenity a hug too. “I think everything will go alright though,” she added. “Especially since they gave her a bag of blood. If we’re lucky, she might just wake up looking completely normal.”

“Sure,” I replied. “And let us know if she does wake up. Like, even if it’s two in the morning, I’ll come pick you both up.” I paused. “Assuming she doesn’t want to go see her mom, but it might be better for her to experiment shifting a little before she does.”

“Agreed,” Gabriella replied, giving me a warm smile. “Love you.”

“Love you too,” I repeated, only to take a deep breath. I then focused on Serenity before exchanging a final goodbye with my fiancé and then heading out of the room.

After taking an elevator to the ground floor, Serenity wrapped her arms around mine as we began walking out to the car, something she’d occasionally done prior to today, but now felt a little different.

More like, a lot different.

I always suspected that people assumed we were together when she did that, but I knew we weren’t a couple previously. But now, we kind of were, unofficially.

I tried to keep my torso from graying as we reached the parking garage, finally having to pull my arm away once we got close to the car.

Thankfully, she didn’t appear to notice that there was an issue, just seeming content to walk while holding onto me, but I knew I’d have to tell her later that I might not be able to handle it anymore.

Not if we were sort of dating now.

It wasn’t until after I’d gotten the chest out of the trunk, and we’d driven down to the entrance of the parking garage, getting ready to exit, that she thought of it herself.

“Oh,” she exclaimed in surprise, readjusting the small black chest in her lap as she glanced at me. “Was it okay that I held onto your arm? I didn’t even think anything of it,” she added with a grimace.

I sighed heavily, not really wanting to discuss this too much while I was driving, but knowing I should be honest. “Umm, yeah it was fine, but I was a little gray underneath my clothes,” I admitted.

She gave me an apologetic look. “Does that happen a lot?” she asked quietly.

I shook my head. “No, normally I’d just pull away if it was affecting me.” I sighed. “And really, the biggest reason is because things are sort of different between us.” I paused, only to continue when her heartrate picked up. “But we shouldn’t talk about that too much right now,” I quickly added. “Let’s talk about something else.”

She nodded, focusing down at her lap. “So, what do you think is in here?” she wondered, glancing back up at me. “When we were first moving it around, it didn’t really make any sounds, but now…” She paused to gently shake it side-to-side, only for it to sound as if something loose was hitting the edges. “Almost makes me wonder if there is a rock in here or something.”

I laughed at that. “Wouldn’t that be funny?” I said playfully. “My biological parents, or whoever that’s really from, left me a piece of coal for being a bad boy.”

She initially started grinning only to immediately frown. “Hey,” she said somberly, her expression full of concern. “I don’t know why they dropped you off, but you were still the answer to my prayer. You were a miracle to me, and still are.” She paused. “In every way,” she added meaningfully. “If it’s because they didn’t want you for some reason, then I’m glad they didn’t see your value. Because I want you, and always will.”

I tried to swallow the lump in my throat, knowing she meant that in a variety of ways.

“And besides,” she continued, her tone somber. “It’s also possible something happened to your biological parents. Like, I know this sucks to think about, but maybe the woman who gave birth to you actually died. Not saying that happened, but it might not be because she didn’t want you.”

I grimaced then as another horrible idea occurred to me. “I hope she didn’t have me as a result of something like sexual assault.”

Serenity looked at me in alarm. “Kai, why would you even think that?”

I shrugged. “I mean, what if my mom was a normal person? I’m obviously not normal, which would mean the guy who donated his DNA wasn’t human. And if he really was some kind of devil, then their relationship might not have been mutually consenting.”

She just stared at me in disbelief, before focusing ahead at the road, seeming pensive now. “Well, Kai, I’ll be honest with you. If that happened to me, I’m not sure I’d be able to go through with the pregnancy.” She then looked at me seriously. “But that would only mean your biological mother did go through with the pregnancy. Which says a lot.” She sighed. “I mean, yeah, maybe she couldn’t handle keeping you, but she still gave you a chance at life. I’m not sure I would be able to do the same.”

I nodded in acknowledgment, knowing from her scent that just the idea of having to make that choice was stressing her out. Because for some women, the choice would be easy – some might not even view it as a question to abort the pregnancy right away, while others might feel it was wrong to do so, even despite the circumstance.

But for Serenity, she didn’t necessarily lean in either direction. Or rather, she was in both camps at the same time, able to understand the reasoning to both sides, though I doubted she’d ever seriously considered how she might handle making the decision herself. And the idea that I might have come from such a situation stressed her out even more, since it probably made her feel guilty for thinking she might not be able to handle nine months of pregnancy after such a traumatizing event.

“Don’t worry about it,” I finally said in a gentle tone, reaching out to rest my hand on her forearm. She immediately grabbed my hand instead, as I continued. “That might not be what happened at all. And for all we know, maybe my biological mother was the different one. Like, maybe my biological father was the human. Besides, I’m not going to ever let anyone sexually assault you.”

Serenity grimaced at that. “Thanks, Kai. I really appreciate that. But, while I can certainly take care of myself, the only way you would be able to keep that promise is if I never left your side again.”

I sighed, knowing she was right. “Well, then I guess it’s a good thing I’ll be injecting you with my blood later,” I said quietly, only to glance at her meaningfully. “Because then I will be protecting you, only in a different way. Indirectly, by making you like me.”

Serenity gave me a warm smile, pulling my hand more against her stomach and clasping it in both of hers. She then looked at me apologetically. “This is okay, right?” she wondered, making no effort to let go of my hand.

I tried to swallow. “Umm, yeah. It’s okay for now,” I hedged, knowing my back and chest were dark gray. Although, I actually felt mostly in control at the moment, feeling stable in my half-transformed state, prompting me to consider asking another question I desperately wanted to bring up, even if it was risky.

I cleared my throat. “Umm, so can I ask you something?” I began hesitantly.

She looked at me in surprise, likely due to my tone. “Of course, Kai. What is it?”

I took a deep breath, realizing I did need to take my hand away. She let go without complaint, seeming even more concerned.

“Umm, so you said you were alright with me getting you a ring, but you aren’t really thrilled about telling people you’re engaged…”

She nodded slowly. “Does…does that bother you?” she asked hesitantly.

I took a deep breath. “Well no, it doesn’t. And I mean, I’m kind of engaged to Gabriella, so I sort of already have someone to call my fiancé, and…” My voice trailed off.

Serenity was also quiet for a few seconds. “You’re not sure how to define our relationship now,” she finally realized.

I took a deep breath. “I mean…can I call you…my girlfriend?” I finally managed.

Surprisingly, she glanced away with a small smile tugging on her lips. Her voice was quiet as she responded.

“Actually, I really like the sound of that,” she admitted softly. “I still probably won’t claim I have a boyfriend at work, just to avoid issues with people asking who I’m dating. But yes.” She focused on me, her expression affectionate now. “I really like that.”

“Me too,” I whispered, barely managing to keep my graying skin hidden.

We were both silent then for a few minutes, with me finally offering my hand again, before I spoke up.

“Umm, so you are sure that you want to be like me, right?” I asked hesitantly.

She looked at me in surprise, readjusting my hand in her lap. “I mean, can you think of any downside to it? Other than having to keep my emotions under control, of course, which I kind of do anyway in public.”

I frowned as I considered that. “Umm, no. I guess not. I certainly wouldn’t choose to be normal, despite the problems that being different has caused me.”

She nodded, holding my hand even tighter. “Then yes, I’m certain I want to be like you.” She sighed, leaning back in her seat more, the black chest balanced on her thighs as she slid her butt out a little, my hands still in her grasp. “I admit I’m not sure how I’ll feel about possibly needing to drink blood, but if Gabriella was able to handle it, then I feel like I should be able to as well.”

I nodded.

She smirked then. “Plus, I might be able to show off a tan whenever I want,” she said playfully. “Just kidding,” she quickly added, before she even let me think she might be serious about walking around transformed.

I sighed. “Umm, so about that…” I began hesitantly.

She looked at me surprised, due to my tone. “What’s wrong?” she asked seriously.

I leaned back more in my seat. “Well, Gabriella is the only other person I know like me at this point, so I don’t know how you or Avery might turn out. However…” I paused. “Umm, well, Gabriella might not be entirely normal either,” I admitted.

 

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

Patreon: Chapter 19 >>

Thanks for reading! You can read over 70 parts (20 full-length chapters) at Patreon.com/KaizerWolf for only $2.

Currently, at the time of posting this part, I'm up to Chapter 45 and the $2 tier has access up to Chapter 38, which is roughly 70 parts ahead of here, since each chapter is divided into 3 to 5 parts.

30