Chapter 19-3: Discussing Relationships with My Sexy Housemate
1.3k 4 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
If you know someone else who might enjoy this story, please share it with them :-)

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

Originally Published: November 15, 2020

Submitted on Scribblehub: July 18, 2021

 

Innocent Devil's Harem | Chapter 19-3: Discussing Relationships with My Sexy Housemate

Serenity abruptly sat straight up in shock, almost knocking the chest off her knees from the motion. She quickly reached out with one hand to grab it, leaving us with our fingers intertwined, one hand each. “She’s not normal?” she repeated seriously.

I shrugged, graying even more underneath my clothing from how we were now holding hands. It felt much like what a couple would do. “She’s not entirely sure,” I admitted. “That’s why she needs to talk to her mom. Because supposedly she might be part-succubus.”

Serenity’s chocolate brown eyes widened, before she slowly leaned back into her seat as she focused ahead at the road. “Oh,” she said simply.

“That doesn’t bother you, does it?” I wondered seriously.

Her brow furrowed then as she thought about it. “Umm, I mean, is she safe to be around? Like, intimately,” she clarified, glancing at me as her cheeks flushed slightly.

I sighed. “Well, we’re really not sure. It’s probably safe, since it sounds like her dad is a normal person, but Gabriella also wonders if that’s why her mom…” My voice trailed off, realizing Serenity didn’t know that part yet. I quickly pulled my hand away from hers as I cleared my throat, prompting a confused look from her.

“What is it?” she whispered, turning toward me a little in her seat. “Was holding my hand too much?”

I shook my head. “Umm, no. It’s just that her mom is apparently kind of kinky, and just thinking about it is making me embarrassed.”

“Oh,” she replied, facing forward again. “Gabriella did mention her mom was untraditional or something, didn’t she?”

I cleared my throat, deciding to just get it out. “Umm, yeah. So, I guess her mom sleeps with other guys. And her dad is okay with it,” I quickly added when she looked at me in alarm. “He, umm, kind of watches.”

Holy shit, she looked shocked.

O-Oh,” she managed after a second, slowly turning her head to stare straight ahead again.

“Which is something I’m not okay with,” I continued, just wanting to get that out there too. “Like, I already talked with Gabriella about it, and she agreed it wasn’t something she was interested in either.”

Serenity nodded slowly. “Yeah, I agree. Just thinking about it kind of makes me sick to my stomach.”

I looked at her in surprise. “It does? How come?” I wondered. “Not that I’m complaining,” I added.

She sighed, slumping down in her seat. “I don’t know,” she admitted. “Maybe because of how I really feel about you? Like, I’ve always tried to deny that I had any romantic feelings. You’ve always been a lot younger than me, and I felt like it was my purpose in life to take care of you.” She sighed, turning her head away as she glanced out the window. “But if I’m being honest, you’re the reason why I’ve never really dated. And for some reason, if I do seriously consider the idea of being with any guy, it makes me feel uneasy. Especially the thought of bringing a guy home to meet you.”

I tried to lighten the mood. “So I guess you really didn’t bring Nick over for a date then, huh?”

She scoffed. “Jeez, no. I mean, if I’m being honest, he is kind of cute, but I literally just met the guy and…” Her voice trailed off when she examined my reserved expression. “Kai, I love you. I didn’t bring him over for a date, and I don’t plan on hanging out with him again. I won’t even talk to him outside of work.” She sighed. “I just didn’t want to lie by denying that he is good-looking, but he’s got some major quirks to his personality that can be kind of annoying. And I’ve only known him for a couple of days now! He way overanalyzes everything, even when he’s not working.”

I scoffed. “Yeah, I kind of noticed that.”

“Sorry,” she whispered.

I shrugged. “Nothing to be sorry about. In the end, everything turned out alright.”

She sighed heavily. “Yeah, I guess things could have been much worse,” she agreed.

Much worse,” I echoed simply, causing us to fall silent again for a few minutes.

Considering we were closer to being home now, I decided to reach out and offer my hand yet again, after snagging it away from the embarrassing conversation regarding Gabriella’s parents, prompting her to look at me in surprise, before giving me a warm smile and accepting it, intertwining our fingers like before.

The intimacy of simply holding hands under these conditions was actually starting to affect me beyond just embarrassment now, my cock becoming firmer in my jeans, not to the point of having a full-on erection, but definitely bigger and more stiff.

Thankfully, she didn’t seem to notice, appearing to be pensive again.

“So,” she finally said hesitantly. “Back to Gabriella. Are you saying that she might look different than you because it’s possible she’s part-succubus?”

I nodded, clearing my throat. “Umm, yeah. Sort of. Then again, it’s also possible that the method that I caused her to transform might have influenced it too.”

“How so?” she wondered.

I shrugged. “Well, I did get blood in her body, but I didn’t inject it into her bloodstream like Avery.”

Serenity frowned at that. “And what about other differences?” she wondered.

“Like what?” I prompted.

She gestured with her elbow toward me, still holding my hand tightly. “Between you and her. Like, are her senses as strong as yours now? She seemed to know Avery was involved in the accident at the same time you did.”

“Huh, that’s true,” I agreed. “Although, apparently Avery smells really good to Gabriella, sort of like how Gabriella smells really amazing to me.”

Serenity nodded, but didn’t comment on it. “But then, if you’re thinking that her appearance might be related to her not getting the same kind of dose of your blood, then that would imply two things. One, if she’s sort of ‘less transformed’ than she could be, I would assume that her senses should be a lot weaker than yours. And two, it might mean that getting more of your blood would cause her to end up looking more like you.”

I frowned as I considered that, unsure of what to say.

“Honestly,” she continued. “I don’t think it makes much sense she would only partially transform from the blood. I think how she looks is how she was going to look, no matter how she received your blood, whether it’s from her being part-succubus, or not. The only difference might be the speed of transformation, and I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if it takes less than ten hours for Avery to wake up.”

I sighed. “Well, I’m not sure I would want to give her more of my blood to test it out anyway, since right now she can still technically pass as normal when transformed. But yeah, I think you might be right. Unfortunately, we won’t know for sure unless you or Avery end up looking different than me too.”

“And, unfortunately,” she continued. “If we both end up with dark gray skin like you, then we won’t know for sure, since we both would have gotten an injection directly into our blood stream.”

I nodded. “I don’t think knowing for sure matters too much though. Like, I don’t plan on changing more people after this, so the only reason why it might matter is if it turns out that you and Avery surpass Gabriella in terms of senses or strength, or something. Then I could try giving her more blood if she really wanted me to.”

“Or wings,” Serenity added, only to look at me affectionately. “I kind of hope I get wings like you too. The idea that I might be able to fly is almost surreal to think about, but the idea that we might be able to fly together is kind of romantic.”

My heart swelled at that thought, just the idea of flying with her in the sky. It was definitely an activity I enjoyed, but I’d never considered how lonely it was until just now.

I gave her a warm look. “I’d love that,” I admitted. “I really hope you can grow wings too.” I then paused. “Speaking of which, when do you want to do that part?” I wondered.

Her brow furrowed. “Well, part of me wants you to do it as soon as we get home, but I realize that means I’ll be asleep for the rest of the day.” She sighed, giving my hand a gentle squeeze. “And we have a lot to discuss. About being boyfriend and girlfriend, even if our commitment is much deeper than that.”

I cleared my throat, deciding to let her continue holding my hand, since we were so close to home, even though I was struggling to keep the graying underneath my clothes now. “Umm, yeah, makes sense,” I said, referring to her wanting to wait to transform. “Plus, I don’t want to have to leave you home alone in the event Gabriella needs me to pick her up.”

“Oh, right. That’s true,” she agreed. “So then, I guess we’re going to have to wait until Avery wakes up.”

I knew she was right, but the idea of waiting made me feel uneasy.

“Dammit,” I hissed under my breath.

“What’s wrong?” she asked in surprise.

I sighed. “Well, I just feel really paranoid now, and I’m afraid something will happen to you, like you’ll get hurt really bad, or worse, if we wait.”

Serenity squeezed my hand again. “Kai, I know a lot has happened recently, but I think it’ll be okay. That man who kidnapped me was likely the person orchestrating everything that happened the last few days, and he’s dead now.” She then sighed. “But I guess if you want to be on the safe side, then maybe you can hide me in my closet or something, and lock all the doors if you have to leave to pick her up.”

I slowly took my hand back as I considered that idea, since we were finally driving down our street, close to pulling in. Really, there was no reason why I had to take my hand away, but I just felt so paranoid now.

When I made the turn into our driveway, I was almost relieved to discover everything as it should be, feeling as if there would be something amiss, considering the last couple of days had been so eventful. But there was nothing wrong at all.

When I parked the car, I even asked Serenity to wait for a minute so I could close my eyes and focus on my senses to scope out the area through my cracked door, but again there was nothing wrong.

When I opened my eyes again, she spoke up.

“Everything alright?”

I nodded. “Yeah, everything is fine. Just really paranoid.” I paused. “I think I’ll call Gabriella to make sure she’s okay, and then we can see what’s inside the chest.”

Serenity nodded, holding the small black wooden box up. “Sure. Where do you want to open this at?”

I shrugged, opening my door more fully. “Doesn’t matter.”

“Want to do it in my room then?” she wondered casually, only for her face to flush. “O-Open the chest,” she quickly clarified, seeming to assume I misunderstood her.

Which, of course, caused my entire body to instantly shift, since I hadn’t really taken it the wrong way initially, but now realized how that might have been interpreted.

 

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

Patreon: Chapter 19 >>

Thanks for reading! You can read over 70 parts (20 full-length chapters) at Patreon.com/KaizerWolf for only $2.

Currently, at the time of posting this part, I'm up to Chapter 45 and the $2 tier has access up to Chapter 38, which is roughly 70 parts ahead of here, since each chapter is divided into 3 to 5 parts.

31