Chapter 19-4: Alone with My Sexy Housemate in Her Bedroom
2.1k 17 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you know someone else who might enjoy this story, please share it with them. Sharing is caring :-)

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

Originally Published: November 15, 2020

Submitted on Scribblehub: July 19, 2021

 

Innocent Devil's Harem | Chapter 19-4: Alone with My Sexy Housemate in Her Bedroom

Normally, I wouldn’t have thought much of Serenity’s comment to ‘do it’ in her room, since it wouldn’t have been the first time we’d sat on her bed to talk, or to do an activity like wrapping Christmas presents. It was one of the reasons why I never worried about getting caught in her bedroom, because her door was always open to me.

But now, I couldn’t stop thinking about what she was accidentally implying.

We were boyfriend and girlfriend now, and eventually we might really end up spending some intimate time in her bed.

“S-Sure,” I agreed, fumbling with my phone as I got out, to try to call Gabriella. “I’ll be up in a minute,” I added, turning away from her.

I heard her hesitate for a few seconds, just seeming to examine me before she headed inside, leaving the front door cracked open. My phone call with Gabriella wasn’t long at all, with me just asking for an update to make sure everything was fine, and her wondering if we just got home or if we’d opened the chest yet.

I told her I’d let her know what was inside when we did, and then she wished me luck with talking things over with Serenity.

“And hey,” she continued. “I really love you, Kai. I know a lot has changed in the last couple of days, but I’m really excited about the future. Excited to get to know you better,” she added. “And I’m really looking forward to becoming friends with Avery too.”

“I love you too,” I replied sincerely. “And yeah, I guess I feel the same. Just nervous about the unknown is all.”

She laughed at that, the sound adorable. “Well, of course you are excited,” she teased. “What guy wouldn’t be? I just wanted you to know how I felt about it.”

“Oh, umm, right,” I agreed. “Anyway, I guess I’ll talk to you in a little while. Might be an hour or two, in the event Serenity and I end up talking a lot.”

“Sure,” she replied. “Take your time. Love you.”

“Love you too.”

After we hung up, I heard my new girlfriend – damn, it felt so ‘right’ to be able to call her that – flushing the toilet in the bathroom upstairs. She then calmly walked back into her room as I opened the front door.

Of course, I knew she wasn’t thinking about doing anything unusual, since everything about her scent was normal now.

And her natural aroma was really comforting too.

Locking the front door behind me and heading directly upstairs, I found her on her bed sitting cross-legged with the small black chest in front of her. She was holding it kind of delicately now, tilting it so she could look at the bottom and sides.

I climbed on the bed too and sat in front of her, prompting her to hold it up.

However, I didn’t accept it. “Want to do the honors?” I wondered.

She looked at me in surprise. “Oh, umm, I guess I could. I can at least put the combination in, if you want. But you should open it.”

“Sure,” I agreed, watching her as she set it down and grabbed the tiny lock. It was currently set on four zeros, but she quickly shifted the numbers to my birthday. Obviously, being that it was April and I’d just turned eighteen a couple weeks ago, the first number was a four. She then gave it a small tug, and it unlocked without a problem.

Serenity then twisted it toward me.

Reaching down, I unhooked the lock and opened the little latch, surprised when the lid stuck for half a second as I tried to open it up.

I wasn’t sure if it was sticking from disuse or what, but there was no evidence of glue or anything sealing it shut.

However, that brief thought disappeared when I laid eyes on what was inside. Honestly, I wasn’t sure what I was expecting, but felt almost disappointed there wasn’t anything overly interesting on first glance. The sides and top were black, while the bottom was a light tan, almost looking like it had a layer of old paper, a single object inside.

A solitary black stone that was shiny, flat, and oval, almost looking like a piece of onyx for the theoretical heirloom we’d considered earlier. But that was it. No actual heirloom – no necklace, hairclip, or anything else I might have imagined.

Just this stone.

Carefully reaching in, I grasped it in my fingers, and pulled it out, noticing that there was a sort of red wax underneath, that it had been resting in, likely holding it in place. Returning my focus to the shiny midnight stone, I held it in my open palm as I examined it. The whole thing was only about two inches long, and maybe an inch-and-a-half wide, as well as a quarter inch thick, making it fit nicely in my grasp if I turned it sideways.

But was this really it? And if so, what was the significance?

Serenity seemed confused too, twisting the chest back toward her. “That can’t be the only thing,” she commented, reaching her fingers in, picking at the red wax. “Oh!” she then said in surprise, pulling something else out.

I looked up, shocked to realize that she was holding a folded piece of old parchment the size of the bottom, the red wax actually a seal, making me feel kind of dumb for not realizing that the tan surface wasn’t actually the bottom of the chest. But then again, the parchment kind of looked like it might have been added for decoration, sort of how velvet might be used nowadays to make the inside of a ring box look nicer.

My older girlfriend broke the seal without hesitation, only to pause, before handing it to me. “Sorry,” she said sincerely. “I’ll let you read it first.”

I shook my head, focusing down at the stone in my palm again. “No, go ahead. Might be better if you see what it says, since it’ll affect you less. At least that way you can warn me if there’s something in it I might not want to hear.” I sighed. “Like the reason why they didn’t want me,” I added quietly.

Serenity nodded with a sympathetic expression, before fully opening up the parchment and beginning to read it.

I tried to ignore her facial expression and scent as she started reading, but it was hard to not register her sincere shock. I finally glanced up at her when she abruptly covered her mouth with her hand, tears suddenly filling her chocolate brown eyes.

“What’s wrong?” I said in alarm, concerned that she was reacting so strongly to whatever the letter said.

She finally just set it down, her initial gaze appearing as if she was giving up reading before finishing it, staring at the bed now with a defeated posture, her shoulders slumped.

“Hey,” I whispered, reaching out for the paper, feeling confused as hell by the dramatic shift in her demeanor. She looked like she was shell-shocked now, just stunned to the point of numbness.

She didn’t offer the letter to me, but also didn’t try to resist me taking it, almost looking like she just felt empty now.

Part of me wanted to comfort her, but I also wanted to know what had caused her to be so upset. I wasn’t sure I’d ever seen her react like this to anything before.

Taking a deep breath, I focused on the surprisingly elegant script, shocked to immediately realize it was a message from my biological father.

-

‘Greetings, my son.

I hope this message finds you well.

My servant and his consort should have already disclosed your origins, but in the event he has chosen continued reluctance toward his familial obligation, passed down from his ancestors, I shall bestow upon you the most fundamental attribute of your circumstance.

You are the rare child of an Incubus, and as such you may have noticed a certain persuasion over those of the feminine sex. It will likely be subtle for you, being that you only have traces of my abilities, but I am sure with time you can learn to control your gifts.

However, in the event you have found your innate aptitude lacking, I have already prepared for you a gift: the young girl you will come to know as your close friend, whose family I have also influenced.

She is yours to have.

She will be your first concubine, and perhaps even your consort, if you are of preference.

However, at the adamant request of my servant, I agreed to only persuade the young girl to be reluctant to set her eyes on another man, leaving her free to cherish or loathe you. Perhaps you will accept the challenge to charm her yourself. Or perhaps you will fail and be required to seek your own path. The outcome will depend on you.

Originally, it was my wish that you be delivered to my servant’s household the moment you were born, but unforeseen circumstances prevented that from occurring. You were raised by one of my many concubines for a time, a female I obtained in the prime of her lactation, before I finally persuaded my servant to accept his obligation, lest I take his consort for myself.

A simple look was all it took for him to finally agree, since a look was all it took for his female to submit at my feet, along with the girl, ready to accept any command I gave them. It is my preference to come to an agreement with males through mutual understanding, but his reluctance pushed me to an ultimatum.

Speaking of which, you may also feel free to take the woman, raising you, as a concubine as well, should you so desire. My servant is obligated to provide you anything that you wish to take, including his own consort. And if he spawns any additional females, you are welcome to have them too.

Beyond this, I will be of no further assistance.

Your life is your own, and you may live as you desire.

In the past, I was more involved in the lives of the rare children I fathered, following many of the traditions of my kind, but now I am content to allow my offspring the freedom to do as they please.

Consider this a gift as well, since all that is yours is traditionally considered to be mine, including your females. It is a tradition that is still practiced by many of my kind even in the present century, but I have lost interest in the custom. I have more than enough concubines to entertain me, and more than enough methods of exerting my power and authority over others to feel the need to do so in your life.

Many cambions in your position might consider that the greatest gift of all.

Finally, you should find alongside my epistle a catalyst imbued with a message from the woman who gave birth to you. She is a peculiar female, one who I am unable to charm with my innate influence, and she requested solely this single favor when I took you from her: that I deliver her message.

The catalyst is activated with your blood.

It is unlikely we shall meet, something you may consider a blessing, so I wish you well, and encourage you to live your life without regrets.

Sincerely,

Absalom Melchizedek’

-

Finished reading, I just stared at the page in disbelief.

Holy…

Holy fuck…

 

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

Patreon: Chapter 20 >>

Thanks for reading! You can read over 70 parts (20 full-length chapters) at Patreon.com/KaizerWolf for only $2.

Currently, at the time of posting this part, I'm up to Chapter 45 and the $2 tier has access up to Chapter 38, which is roughly 70 parts ahead of here, since each chapter is divided into 3 to 5 parts.

31