Chapter 20-2: She was a Gift for Me, all along
1.3k 7 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you know someone else who might enjoy this story, please share it with them.

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

Originally Published: November 22, 2020

Submitted on Scribblehub: July 26, 2021

 

Innocent Devil's Harem | Chapter 20-2: She was a Gift for Me, all along

When I didn’t respond, Serenity continued.

“Here, why don’t we practice a little,” she offered. “Why don’t you try to make me do something? That way we can see the difference between me choosing to do something, versus being forced to.”

I gawked at her. “Ren, you can’t be serious? Do you really want me to experiment with that kind of power? I mean, doesn’t that scare you? That I might be capable of that kind of thing?”

She sighed with a grimace. “Honestly? Yeah, it does scare me. Because I don’t remember meeting your biological father at all, yet I must have if he did something to me. But I trust you, Kai.”

I grimaced as well, realizing what her words implied. “How far exactly did you read?” I asked seriously, knowing there was no question about her meeting him.

She looked at me in surprise. “Umm, well just to the part about me. Maybe a little after. Why?”

I sighed, and then walked over to where I’d tossed the crumbled parchment, retrieving it and then handing it to her.

She gave me a confused look as she tried to smooth it out, before focusing down on the elegant script. I watched her read it this time, seeing her chocolate brown eyes widen as she read the part about how my biological father made my dad accept me into his household – about the part where both my young mom, as well as Serenity, were forced at his feet, ready to please him in any way he demanded.

About the threat of him taking them away entirely, if my adoptive dad didn’t agree.

I then watched as she read the part about my mom being a potential ‘gift’ as well, along with the fact that others of his kind practiced the custom of claiming the women belonging to their adult children. By the time she got to the significance of the black stone, her face was nearly as pale as a ghost.

Serenity cleared her throat as she folded the wrinkled parchment up, placing it next to the chest. She then glanced up at me and patted the bed gently, only to look away again.

I hesitated, before sitting down on the edge, uncertain of what to say.

After a minute, I cleared my throat. “Just kind of gets worse and worse, huh?” I finally commented, hoping to lighten the mood a little.

She nodded, taking a deep breath. “I’m really sorry, Kai,” she whispered.

My eyes widened in surprise. “What? Why are you sorry?”

She met my gaze. “I’m sorry your father is like this. Sorry that this is who you come from.”

“He’s not my dad,” I retorted, looking away.

Serenity gave me a sympathetic look, scooting closer until she was sitting right next to me, still cross-legged but facing me, her ankles crossed against my hip.

“Hey,” she said softly, reaching out to rub my upper back. “I know he’s not your real dad. Not in the way it counts.” She then pulled on me gently, prompting me to lean toward her as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

I didn’t want to fall on her, so I wrapped an arm around her waist, tugging her more against me instead, hugging her to my side. In response, she rested her head against my shoulder as we embraced, taking a few slow breaths, seeming to collect herself.

We were both quiet for a few minutes, simply enjoying our sideways embrace – well, sideways for me.

Finally, Serenity took a deep breath. “At least we don’t have to worry about him coming around ever. And it’s good we now have an idea of what you are.” She pulled away then. “Besides, when you inject me with your blood, for all we know that might eliminate any influence you have over me.”

My eyes widened in shock, prompting me to glance at her from the corner of my eye. “Oh,” I said simply, looking away. “Wow, actually you might be right,” I realized, recalling how I felt the last time Gabriella and I almost did stuff together in the woods. It had almost felt as if she was messing with my head, though I kind of wondered if I was messing with her head too, since I felt like I was still having an influence on her whenever we made eye contact.

Actually, now that I thought about it, I realized my newly official girlfriend was probably wrong about that.

Serenity then shrugged, seeming to have a similar train of thought. “Or maybe it’ll make your influence stronger on me,” she commented. “Who knows? Either way, I still want to be like you.”

I frowned at that.

She continued. “But I really do think we should experiment a little with this influence thing first. I think it’s important to know what you’re capable of doing, and I’d also like to know how it feels when I’m being influenced. Or compelled, or whatever you want to call it.”

I sighed, giving her a gentle squeeze, pulling her body more into my side. “Are you sure?” I whispered.

She nodded against my shoulder, before pulling away again to look at me.

I turned my head, finding our lips only a couple inches apart.

“Yes,” she said softly, her warm breath caressing my face. “And I’ll try to resist whatever you make me do, but know that I’m not truly unwilling, so don’t feel bad if it works.”

Fuck, what was she thinking I was going to make her do?

Because she was talking like she expected me to compel her to have sex with me!

Did she want that? For me to compel her into fucking?

Was that truly what she had on her mind? Or was she saying all that, just in case?

After a second, I cleared my throat. “Umm, maybe I’ll have you do pushups or something,” I said in an uneven voice, trying to lighten the mood caused by her intensity.

“Or something,” she agreed quietly, her cheeks flushing a little.

“Serenity,” I said seriously, pulling away a little. “You’re not really encouraging me here. I feel like I’m affecting you right now.”

She looked at me in surprise. “Oh, I’m sorry.” She then grimaced. “Kai, how are we supposed to make this work, if every time I’m being romantic with you, it only makes you assume I’m being compelled or charmed, or whatever?”

I scoffed. “I mean, what did you expect me to think, when that’s exactly what we were talking about?”

She frowned, only to sigh. “I guess I just felt like it would be more fun to try to resist you making me kiss you, as opposed to doing something silly like pushups,” she admitted quietly, only for her expression to grow more somber. “And also, an excuse to do it again,” she added just as softly, her cheeks flushing, this time in embarrassment.

I took a deep breath, realizing that was sincerely her priority right now, but not necessarily because I was influencing her. On the contrary, it sounded like she didn’t care too much if she was being compelled or not, largely because she trusted me.

Instead, while I was confident that she sincerely wanted to experiment with my charming ability, she also fundamentally wanted an excuse to cross the line again without being blunt about it.

Specifically, she felt embarrassed to ask me to kiss her, but ‘experimenting’ was the perfect excuse.

I sighed as I rewrapped my arm around her waist, turning my face back toward her, our lips again suddenly inches apart. Surprisingly, my body was still mostly untransformed right now, most likely because I’d spent so much time being physically close to her, having to keep my hormones at bay while I was around her.

But now, as I focused on her lips, so close to mine, my cock began to stiffen again. I decided not to meet her gaze as I watched her cheeks begin to turn rosy, her breathing picking up a little. Slowly reaching down, I rested my hand on her knee, her legs still crossed on the bed, feeling the soft material of her fitted jeans, only to trace my fingers down her warm calf, gently grasping around her ankle and giving a little tug.

Realizing what I was silently requesting, she remained in my one-arm embrace as she scooted her butt back a little on the bed, her motion slow and sensual, carefully uncrossing her legs and slipping them on either side of where I sat. Then, she slowly scooted her butt closer again, inching little-by-little until her warm crotch came into contact with my hip.

Resting my hand on her thigh, surprised by the heat I could feel seeping through her jeans, I continued to stare at her full lips while shifting my hips a little more into her, pressing firmly into her hidden snatch.

She bit her bottom lip then, almost like an invitation as she moved her face slightly closer.

Slipping my hand from her thigh to the bottom of her shirt, I eased my fingers underneath to feel her toned stomach, her silky smooth skin against my touch seeming to encourage my whole body to finish eliminating the gap between us.

I leaned the rest of the way and closed my eyes just before our lips met.

 

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

Patreon: Chapter 20 >>

Thanks for reading! You can read over 80 parts (20+ full-length chapters) at Patreon.com/KaizerWolf for only $2.

Currently, at the time of posting this part, I'm up to Chapter 48 and the $2 tier has access up to Chapter 41, which is roughly 80 parts ahead of here, since each chapter is divided into 3 to 5 parts.

27