Chapter 20-3: Getting Intimate with my Sexy Brunette
1.6k 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you know someone else who might enjoy this story, please share it with them.

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

Originally Published: November 22, 2020

Submitted on Scribblehub: July 26, 2021

 

Innocent Devil's Harem | Chapter 20-3: Getting Intimate with my Sexy Brunette

When I tried to kiss her, I almost half expected Serenity to pull away to tease me, but she didn’t, instead leaning more heavily into me as our mouths connected, her tongue instantly slipping out just enough to part my lips. Without thinking, I gently sucked on it, pulling her tongue further into my mouth as I moved in for a more passionate kiss.

Rocking her head slowly with mine, one of her hands moved to my toned chest to rub across my muscles, while the fingers of her other hand began running through my hair.

I was definitely transformed all the way now, my cock beginning to hurt as it strained against my own jeans, silently begging me to free it and bury it in my new girlfriend’s pussy. However, I wasn’t sure if she was ready for that step yet, and didn’t want to push it.

Thus, I was pleasantly surprised when her hand began moving lower, until she was gently moving her fingers to my thigh, and then feeling around for my cock. She gasped when she felt me, breaking away from our kiss to look down.

She bit her bottom lip again as she stared for a few seconds. “C-Can I see it?” she finally asked hesitantly, glancing up at me. “I’ve actually never seen one hard before,” she added, sounding embarrassed now.

To be honest, I wasn’t too surprised by that confession, since I would obviously know if Serenity watched porn – she didn’t, at least not at home where I’d hear it – and she’d already pretty much disclosed she was a virgin still, even if she was twenty-three.

Certainly, I had no doubt she had ended up seeing a penis here and there, whether it be from health class back in school, or even possibly from pictures related to a case at work, but seeing a hard cock wasn’t something most would experience if they avoided the right situations.

Kissing her affectionately on the temple, I gave her a small smile. “Sure,” I whispered, reaching down to unbutton my jeans and undo my zipper with one hand. “Want to help pull it out?” I then wondered, since I still had my other arm wrapped around her.

She nodded, focused intently on my lap now as she reached in through the opening in my boxers, with me tugging on my jeans more, allowing her to wrap her fingers around me and carefully begin pulling me out.

Initially, she gasped when she felt me, her face flushing all over again as she experienced my warmth.

Then, once I was out, she began tenderly caressing up and down, her expression growing even more passionate.

“Oh,” she said in surprise after a second, stopping her movement briefly. “You’re leaking already,” she commented, focusing on my gaze. “Is it precum?” she wondered seriously.

I nodded, not needing to look to know, leaning forward to meet her lips again.

She moaned as she wrapped her fingers around my shaft more tightly, almost as if she was using my cock to keep from falling backwards, even though I still had my arm wrapped firmly around her. When I broke the kiss a moment later, she focused back down on my member in her grasp.

“Do you like it?” I wondered softly.

She nodded, taking a shallow breath. “Very much,” she agreed quietly, only to grow more serious. “Although, I’m a little nervous about putting something this big in me,” she added, looking embarrassed again as she met my gaze. “Largest thing I’ve had up there is a tampon. And even those can be uncomfortable.”

I leaned forward to kiss her on the lips again, still feeling like it was surreal that we were even having this conversation, before responding. “Well, there’s no rush,” I whispered. “We can wait to go that far.”

She frowned at that, pouting slightly. “Yeah, but you and Gabriella have already…” Her voice trailed off.

“It’s not a competition,” I replied gently. “And in a year or two, it won’t matter if we waited a few days, or even a few weeks. Plus, I still need to get you a ring, which might help this change in our lives feel more official.”

She sighed heavily then, pulling away a little, even as she kept my cock in her grasp. The tip had leaked enough that I was sure some of my clear precum had gotten her hand a little wet, but she didn’t seem to mind at all.

“Speaking of that,” she said quietly, focusing on my chin. “How are we going to do this with Gabriella involved? And Avery for that matter? I’m not sure how sharing is going to work.”

I sighed. “Well, it’s sort of a four-person relationship at this point, so it can kind of go any way we want. Like, to be completely honest, I won’t be surprised if Gabriella tries to seduce Avery.”

Instantly, Serenity looked up at me in shock. “Wait, what?” she said in disbelief. “You aren’t serious, are you?”

I grimaced, wondering if it was too soon to tell her that. “Umm, yeah kind of,” I admitted, uncertain about her reaction. “D-Does that bother you?” I asked, suddenly wondering if I really shouldn’t have mentioned it.

She frowned at that, glancing away. “Well, I guess not. I’m just surprised is all, since she never even hinted at swinging that way.” Her frowned deepened. “I’m also not sure how I feel about her liking your classmate so much. Kind of feels like she’s cheating on both of us.”

I looked at her in surprise. “Ren, you don’t like her, do you?” I said in disbelief. “Because she totally is interested in you,” I stated bluntly, causing another shocked expression from her. “In fact, when I asked her about it, she said you were the reason why she started wondering if she might be interested in women too.”

Serenity just stared at me for a few seconds. “O-Oh,” she finally managed. “Umm, that w-wasn’t exactly what I meant. I was sort of talking about ‘cheating on her best friend’ by suddenly being into another chick, but umm…” Her voice trailed off as she glanced away again. “Kai, I’m not sure what I think of all this. I do sort of find her attractive, which might actually be because she’s part-succubus, now that I think about it, but I’ve never seriously considered…” Her voice trailed off a second time.

Part of me was surprised Serenity seemed to be accepting all this so easily, including Gabriella’s possible supernatural lineage, but at the same time I supposed she’d seen enough to realize there was more to the world than she originally assumed.

But honestly, I felt like all of us were coping really well, considering everything that had happened in the last couple of days. It made me wonder if I had some kind of psychological buffer to such dramatic stress, due to my supernatural heritage. Also made me wonder if I could passively make others more accepting of things too.

Granted, if my incubus father could steal a nursing woman from her baby and husband, and make her willing to take care of me instead, then he at least must have some kind of ability to make women accept their new life as one of his concubines.

Or rather, as one of his sex slaves.

So then, maybe everyone was adapting so easily because of me. Because I was influencing them without realizing it.

And for some reason, that particular idea was starting to bother me less. Not only that, but I was also beginning to feel a little more comfortable voicing what I wanted.

“Well, just being completely honest,” I replied. “The idea of you two together is really hot.” I then sighed. “But don’t feel like you have to force yourself to do something you don’t want to do.”

She frowned. “Well, it would make sleeping arrangements easier,” she admitted.

“It would,” I agreed simply, knowing we could all fit comfortably in Serenity’s bed. Although, if Avery somehow started living with us, maybe after graduation or something, then I wasn’t sure we could manage to all pile into the same one.

Although, the possibility of potentially getting a bigger bed for Serenity’s room sincerely excited me. That, and the idea of this now being our room.

“What?” Serenity said after a second, her tone a little playful as she focused on my grin.

I shook my head. “Just thinking about it,” I admitted.

She rolled her eyes. “Well, don’t get too excited, young man. I haven’t even tried being physical with you yet, and the idea of doing something with Gabriella feels surreal and kind of weird.”

“Can I at least tell her you’re open to letting her seduce you?” I wondered seriously.

Serenity’s face immediately turned beet red. “Kai!” she exclaimed in shock.

“Just wondering,” I replied, averting my gaze.

She took a deep breath, shaking her head in disbelief, before focusing down on my cock in her hand again. “Umm, well I guess it might at least be easier if you let her know I’m okay with talking about it. Otherwise, I’m not sure if I’d ever be able to muster the courage to bring the subject up myself.”

“Sure,” I replied, kissing her gently on the temple again, even as she slowly stroked me.

 

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

Patreon: Chapter 20 >>

Thanks for reading! You can read over 80 parts (20+ full-length chapters) at Patreon.com/KaizerWolf for only $2.

Currently, at the time of posting this part, I'm up to Chapter 48 and the $2 tier has access up to Chapter 41, which is roughly 80 parts ahead of here, since each chapter is divided into 3 to 5 parts.

18