Chapter 20-4: My Busty redhead Likes my Sexy brunette
1.7k 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you know someone else who might enjoy this story, please share it with them.

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

Originally Published: November 22, 2020

Submitted on Scribblehub: July 26, 2021

 

Innocent Devil's Harem | Chapter 20-4: My Busty redhead Likes my Sexy brunette

Honestly, I had no idea if Serenity’s acceptance of all this was completely independent, or if I was truly having an influence on her, but in this moment I didn’t care too much. Because I didn’t feel like I was manipulating her. If anything, from the sound of it, Gabriella might be the one who was unintentionally manipulating her.

Or maybe not.

After all, they were both fucking hot as hell, so maybe they just naturally found each other attractive. I mean, that kind of thing did happen without any supernatural influence, so maybe I was just worrying too much about it.

At the very least, I definitely wasn’t compelling her like I’d accidentally done earlier that morning. On the contrary, I had been careful about looking her directly in the eyes while they were black and gold.

“So now what?” I finally wondered when she didn’t say anything else.

She sighed. “I guess I’ll have to talk to Gabriella about how we make this work. And also talk to her about how our friendship is going to be from now on, if I can get over my embarrassment. It’s just…” She took a deep breath. “So much is changing so fast. It’s a lot to take in.”

“Well, Gabriella didn’t seem like she was in any rush either,” I replied. “Honestly, she might not have even told you how she felt, afraid it might ruin your friendship. She sincerely cares about you, so don’t feel pressured to move too quickly. Just talk to her about it, and go from there.”

She nodded, continuing to slowly stroke me absentmindedly.

I was about to ask if she wanted to kiss more, but unexpectedly my phone rang.

Pulling it out of my jean’s pocket, I saw it was Gabriella, automatically concerned that something was up. And then even more concerned, when I answered it and heard all the little signs that she was crying – noises most wouldn’t notice.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” I asked seriously.

“Kai,” she sobbed, trying to speak evenly. “Avery’s mom is worse than they thought.”

“She is?” I said in surprise. “How bad?”

My fiancé made an effort to try to steady her breathing.

“Umm, well, I guess they’ve been giving her medicine to keep the swelling on her brain down, but the doctor said she started having a seizure from the inflammation, and they had to put her in a medically induced coma.”

She tried to stifle a sob again, taking another shaky breath.

After a second, she continued. “The doctor seemed really somber about the situation when he came to tell Avery. And when he saw she was sleeping, he asked me if I was going to be staying for a while. Of course, I told him I was, but then he said Avery will need someone here if her mom doesn’t make it.” She sniffled, her voice strained. “Kai, I’ll accept whatever you want to do, but I think Avery is about to lose her mom. The doctor didn’t seem hopeful at all.”

Fuck. Was she serious?

Fuck, fuck, fuck!

What was I supposed to do?

I mean, it wasn’t like I could make the same offer to this woman that I made to Avery! Because not only was she unconscious right now, but she was also Avery’s mom!

Fuck!

And even if she wasn’t Avery’s mom, she was still a married woman! A married woman who would end up transforming every time she tried to have sex with her husband!

Which meant, even if I got Michelle to keep quiet, it would mean Avery’s dad would find out too, assuming I didn’t try to demand she not have sex anymore. Not to mention, what if all of the women I was changing were capable of using their blood to transform a regular human? No doubt Avery’s mom might change her husband, and I could see the situation very quickly getting out of control from that point.

Fuck!

But at the same time, I knew the hell that awaited Avery if her mom died, including possible survivor’s guilt since she was in the same accident. Without a doubt, I knew for a fact what my classmate was going to end up going through if I didn’t fix her mom…

Because I’d already gone through it once myself.

And it was hell.

A devastating, unending hell.

Would Avery hate me if I let her mom die?

Fuck.

Fuck!

“Kai,” Serenity whispered when I didn’t say anything, having let go of my cock, seeming to have heard what Gabriella said.

I took a deep breath, glancing at her as I finally responded. “Gabriella, my secret has to remain a secret, no matter what. I can’t keep fixing everyone.”

My fiancé sobbed. “I know,” she whined, taking a shaky breath.

I sucked in another deep breath, unable to believe I was really considering this. “But what that means is, if I do fix her, then it’s got to be the last time. I can’t be fixing either of your parents if they get hurt, and I might have to be a jackass toward Avery’s mom, to make sure she keeps my secret. To make sure she doesn’t do anything that would expose us.”

Serenity’s brown eyes widened in shock, and Gabriella was silent for a few seconds, equally as stunned.

Finally, my fiancé responded. “You mean, you’ll do it?”

I sighed. “I guess, maybe? I don’t know. But Gabriella I have to draw the line here. Like, if your mom or dad ends up in the hospital and they look like they are going to die, I can’t keep doing this. I’m sorry, but we can’t keep doing this. Every person who becomes like me ends up being a new risk. And as you once said, we aren’t gods. We can all still die. Which means, we can’t let normal people find out about us.”

She sniffled. “I know, and I understand.”

I sighed again, still unable to believe I was really considering this. But I felt like letting Avery’s mom die just wasn’t an option. Would I have to threaten her life to ensure she didn’t try to change her husband or anyone else? I mean, if I was saving her life, then in a twisted cruel way, I could threaten to take it back, even if it was an empty threat…

Shit.

I supposed I’d just have to figure it out, since I doubted we had time to waste. “Okay, well, I guess we’ll head over there soon. Can you try to find out her floor and room number? If we can head straight there, that would be best.”

“Kai,” Serenity whispered. “If you do this, she might not be able to live a normal life with Avery’s dad anymore. Not without him finding out, at least.” She paused, looking me over for a second. “Assuming you can’t help but transform when you have sex.”

I grimaced at that, obviously having already thought of it. And being reminded didn’t help anything.

Shit! Why did this have to be so complicated?!

I sighed. “Well, both his wife and daughter are about to be given a new life because of me. And I really hate to be an asshole, but I might have to threaten him to make sure he keeps it to himself.” I sighed again. “But I can’t let her mom die, Ren. I can’t let her go through that. Not when I can prevent it from happening.”

Serenity nodded in understanding, her expression sympathetic. Out of everyone in the world, she of all people knew how difficult of a decision this was. Because we really couldn’t take this risk, and yet she knew full well that no one truly got over losing those they loved. They only slowly relearned how to cope with life again, but the pain never fully went away.

I took a final deep breath, making up my mind. “Okay, Gabriella. Try to find out Michelle’s room number, and let us know. We’ll head over there and get it done.”

Gabriella took a shaky breath, sounding guilty now. “Okay, Kai. Just, please don’t do this for me. Please do it because you really want to.” She paused. “Obviously, I feel horrible about letting her die, but I don’t want you to blame me if this goes wrong.”

“I won’t blame you,” I promised. “I’ve made up my mind. Besides, Nick knows and is keeping it a secret out of appreciation for the fact that I saved his little sister. Maybe I can use that against Avery’s dad too, since it sounds like his daughter would be paralyzed and his wife dead if I didn’t do something.”

“Okay,” she replied quietly. “And I love you. I’ll find out the room number for you.”

“Thank you, Gabriella,” I said sincerely. “Talk to you soon. Maybe call Serenity’s phone, since I’ll probably be on the road by then.”

“Sure,” she agreed. “Love you. Bye.”

After hanging up, I tugged on my boxers a little to let my now soft cock slip back inside, taking a deep breath as I just tried to collect my thoughts. Shit, was I really going to do this? And how much of a hardass would I have to be to get them to listen?

Unexpectedly, it was like Serenity read my mind, speaking out loud. “Maybe you can compel her to make sure she doesn’t expose us,” she randomly commented.

I looked at her in surprise. “Maybe,” I agreed hesitantly. “But I can’t exactly ask her to not have sex with her husband anymore.”

Serenity shrugged. “Maybe you can compel him too? I mean, we really don’t know if it’s limited to only women. And, at the very least, if it turns out that Michelle and Avery can use their blood to transform others, you can compel them to not do that. You can stop the spread with them.”

I nodded with a sigh, having considered that angle. “Yeah, I guess you’re right. Assuming I can really have that level of control over a person. The letter made it seem like my biological father expected me to only have traces of his abilities.”

Serenity frowned. “Well, let’s try now, then. Ask me to do pushups. No, tell me to do pushups. A hundred.” She paused. “I can’t do that many, and don’t really want to, so let’s see what happens.”

 

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

Patreon: Chapter 20 >>

Thanks for reading! You can read over 80 parts (20+ full-length chapters) at Patreon.com/KaizerWolf for only $2.

Currently, at the time of posting this part, I'm up to Chapter 48 and the $2 tier has access up to Chapter 41, which is roughly 80 parts ahead of here, since each chapter is divided into 3 to 5 parts.

25