Chapter 52 part 1 (R-17)
684 5 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Remember the poll I posted back in January? No? Well, basically it's about whether I should write ecchi/smut or not and yep, it's specifically for this chapter. Most people voted yes, so here you go: a raw sex scene that I've planned years ago. This is also my very first attempt writing smut, which means there might be some issues regarding the... action. Feedback and criticism are welcome as always!

Kane’s heart pumped faster and faster. Fiery sensation flared up within him. Enraptured by Sharon’s tempting pose, he wanted to shove her down and ravish her now!

But, wait! Fortunately, his mature mind succeeded in calming his young body, otherwise, he would’ve been controlled by his lust. He took a deep breath to regain his rationality back. He should think carefully. Choosing the Black Feather would be the correct choice at first look. However, would it be that simple? No way she would return it after going through many troubles to steal it unless she only cared about blackmailing Kane for money.

He would be lying if he said not want to bed her, but that would be the same as abandoning his goal. How about picking both? Nigh impossible since once he chose one over another, Sharon could’ve taken away the other option with her spell. Besides, being greedy like that usually would lead to not having anything. Unless…

---

“I guess I must use his lessons again…” muttered Kane to himself, scratching his rugged hair.

“Make up your mind before I change mine,” she said, interrupting his thoughts and stealing a glance at the box.

“I’ve decided.”

“So?”

Ignoring her last question, Kane walked toward the shelf. A disappointed sigh escaped from her mouth. He grabbed the box, approached the nearest window, and then defenestrated it. A couple of moments later, a thud resounded from outside.

“What are you doing!?” shouted Sharon.

“We don’t need any distraction while we’re at it,” replied Kane nonchalantly.

“So, that’s how it is. Very well, please come over here.” Her voice trembled a bit. She moved to the furthest side, resting against the pillow.

Kane licked his upper lip and crawled on the bed sheet. Her flowery fragrance grew stronger as he tread closer. Closer, and closer until only a hairbreadth away from touching their noses. Their thumping heartbeats filled the quiet night. He gazed at the pair of charming eyes that twitched ever slightly as if longing for something.

“Can I?” uttered Kane.

“Do you even need to ask?”

Closing his eyes, Kane stormed for the kiss and caressed hers. His hands ran up into her wavy hair up and down to her nape. She opened up her mouth, and so did his. Their tongues stroke against each other, twisting and entwining, savoring the warmth. Kane peeked with one eye; her eyelids were still shut.

With bated breaths, he tucked underneath the red blanket, embraced Sharon, clutching her back as his hand wandered. He grazed his hand down the fine, tender skin from her collarbone toward the fluffy hill. His fingers then slipped through the gap of her bra, tracing for the peak before squeezing it.

“Mn!” Sharon shuddered as she wrung the bed sheet, then wrapped her arms around his back. Every time he fondled hers, she let out ceaseless moans while he untied the bra’s knot behind and unveiled the content. The twin ample bosoms coupled with the rosy pink nipples were presented for him.

Noticing his gawking stare, Sharon curved her lips up and kneading her pairs, inviting him to play with them more. However, Kane simply smirked and rushed for her neck instead.

“Ah! Don’t—” she protested.

Kane gave no damn and kept bussing it until she exclaimed, louder than before. She immediately covered her mouth yet her voice still leaked out. Simultaneously, his hand was playing with her mound, then his tongue trailed toward the other, sucking and nipping the tip. Sharon quivered and tried to force his head away; she failed. Tilting to the side, he guided his fingertips along the firm abdomen, navel, her racy lingerie, and finally, her last piece of private garment.

Again, he inserted his questing fingers through the gap. The journey was smooth sailing until another hand obstructed him from venturing further. Kane had no choice but to foist on her crevice entrance; he succeeded. Sensual fluid drenched his three fingers as the succulent wall of flesh enclosed in.

“Wait, that’s too—! Mnh!” Sharon already caved in before she was able to prevent him. His fingertips pushed against the meaty ceiling and caressed her inside. Meanwhile, his thumbnail on the same hand was flicking her protruding bead. Slowly. Gently, at first, then rougher at an incremental pace. The numbing pleasure assailed her brain, especially when Kane stimulated her four spots at the same time. Her legs flailed, thrashing uncontrollably. She clenched the sheet harder than ever.

“No, Kane! Stop—!” Her plea sped the thrusts instead. Her entire body convulsed, bent upward. Yet, Kane kept going. He kept going faster. Faster! And faster! Until…

“Ahhh~!” She screamed as the stream from below gushed through her underpants, staining the white bed sheet and his hand. Her nipples stood erect. She puffed for air, trembling while her arm concealed her now flushed skin, red as a beet. Kane kept it going for two seconds before yanking out and waking from a trance.

---

Did he go overboard? Kane didn’t foresee that Sharon would be so sensitive that she needed no tongue stimulation down there. He had pleasured women before yet they all took a long time to get aroused. Granted, they were more experienced and older; but still, he thought Sharon was the same. How surprisingly pure — or not really since she did show some of the signs before.

Gazing at her leg-spreading, laying-down posture, Kane’s lower part throbbed. He pulled down his pants and tossed them away. Suddenly, Sharon rose, grabbed his shoulders, and pushed him down against the bed. She glowered at him, brimming with fury as her minty, erratic huffs blew onto his face.

However, her knees shook until they failed to bear her weight. The soft breasts and slender body were pressed against him. Rather than hurting from the burden, a burning sensation invaded him as she lay right on top of him before finally supporting herself with her elbows.

“Sharon? What’s wrong?” he asked. Was his service too aggressive for her? In his opinion, she rightfully deserved that since she treated him well if not including the kidnapping part.

“You…! You’re not getting away with this!” Sharon planted her lips on his once more, however much wilder than before while unbuttoning his shirt.

She wasted no time to linger on his face and creased from the neck, the chest, and lastly, the groin, mimicking him. His wood rested on her cheek as she eyed it.

“It’s still… developing? Cute,” remarked Sharon, giggling devilishly.

“And more than enough for you.”

“Hmph!” Combing her side hair, she pressed the rims into her eager lips and gobbled it up and down; her cheekbones became visible.

“Ugh!?” His body jolted upward. In an instant, a sudden urge to burst out swelled inside him. How could this be happening? It was too quick! Kane gritted his teeth. He had to hold on!

“Take this!” Sharon rubbed his set of marbles and inserted a finger into his entrance, massaging it — while her mouth was occupied.

Kane raised his torso and dug into her scalp. The lava within him was on the verge of erupting. When her finger inside nudged upward, he couldn’t hold it any longer.

He released his first shot, coming out in successions. His neck arched backward as his eyes turned white. Both the massage and the suction were… otherworldly. He hadn’t felt this pleasure for many decades ago.

“Fufufu, now we’re even. I always wanted to try that.” Sharon wiped the leftover and gulped down all the load. “After all the things you did to me, I expected more, Kane.”

“Well, this is my first time, unlike a certain someone,” replied Kane. He then sank on the bed. Back in his days, he lasted way longer as far as he remembered. Either due to his youthful body or she was that good. Still embarrassing, nonetheless.

“No way! Then, where does your skill come from?” She gave an incredulous look and lay next to him, resting her head on the pillow.

“From a guy who’s ridiculously expert with women. He often bragged about his techniques and experiences in bed, so I learned from him indirectly,” explained Kane. He actually also had learned directly, but he chose to leave it out.

“That’s… gross.” Sharon cringed. “Who is he and where is he now?”

Kane squinted his eyes. “You’re sending a mixed message here…”

“D-don’t get me wrong! I’d never want to meet lecherous men such as the person you mentioned,” she denied fervently.

“Fortunately for you, he died not too long ago. And his identity won’t matter to you.”

“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that—”

“Don’t be. He’s a real scum, anyway.” The memories of Aureus flashed before his glazed eyes. Unpleasant, for sure, but he had gotten over it during his days as a fugitive. He heaved a deep sigh before fondling both her breasts. “Can we continue where we left off?”

Sharon then peeked inside the blanket. “Mn, you’re still hard. Very well.”

She got up and stood over Kane. From below, she reminded him of an oversized imposing but alluring statue that is usually displayed in the heart of the city. Without telling her, Kane wrapped his nether region with a translucent vis for precaution against diseases. Perhaps he should’ve done it a while ago, but she would be able to notice it.

With both knees on the bed, she held his wood and kissed her healthy pink slit. As she descended, a bit by bit her nether lip swallowed all of it. They had become one, connected. He never once thought his chastity would be taken so soon.

“You’re so… tight!” Even with the protection, he struggled to keep up with the clenching numerous folds that seemed to be alive and pulling him inward.

“Try your best to hold it, Kane. I’m going to move.” Sharon then pumped her hips sluggishly. The present seemed to slow down for him. The surrounding heat enveloped every inch of his skin, and the way her breasts jiggled with every movement prompted Kane to hold them both, embracing her as she did the same. The heavy scent of sweat mixed with a perfume filled his nostrils.

Amid moans accompanied by flesh clapping together, Kane pondered. Was Sharon truly enjoying the act? She might have fallen to his techniques, but that was merely the beginning. He recalled Ral’s joke about sizes. Did it actually matter? In his previous life, he never considered it once. But now? Kane didn’t want to admit it.

Then again, wallowing inside insecurity had always been harmful to him per his experience. Whether size mattered or not, he should use what he has currently instead. Thus, Kane busied his hands to stimulate her sensitive parts, causing Sharon to let out a cry.

“Yes! Keep doing that, Kane!” she ordered, cranking up the pace.

Kane was almost caught off guard by the sudden change. The slightest lapse in focus could lead to an early finish. He switched his thoughts to boring stuff such as multiplications while his fingers moved even faster. Prodding her nails into his back, Sharon convulsed before falling toward the bed. That didn’t prevent him from carrying on, however. Kane ground against her faster. Faster. Faster!

He immediately pulled out to shoot another load. Kane collapsed backward, panting heavily. At the same time, she soaked the bed sheet yet again. Beads of sweat poured from her reddened skin as she quivered, curling in a fetal position.

“I didn’t let out inside, did I?” asked Kane to himself. He certainly never wished for bearing that responsibility.

Numb yet satisfied, Kane decided to skip the night with a blissful slumber.

Or not. After drinking a special concoction created by Sharon, they did it twice more. Then, Kane eventually fell asleep.

10