Prolog Part 1
125 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Starting [Dimensional Anomaly Neutral Scanner (DANS)] | 

Initial Scans indicate an Unregistered Dimensional Transference (Planeswalker Unmarked)

Dimensional Anomaly detected Cataloged as Subject: #00F3S5

Deploying Probe Units for a more in-depth scan

#00F3S5: Appears to be centered around a (Humanoid)

No protective equipment detected

 

Initiating in-depth scan…

Detecting no physical deviation beyond the norm for  Homo Sapiens

Physical markers are matching the human species

No magical interference detected

Initiating Conceptual Scan…

Anomaly Source Located [!]

Unstable Planes Walker Spark at (23%) stability

Cause of disturbance detected Spontaneous Planeshift detected.

 

Starting Jumper Protocols - (Planeswalker Unattended)

Sending out report across local Jump - Net

…..

……

…….

Admin response received beginning dictation.

 


All right now we can get to Jump-chan’s perspective of this.

The Quest Begins!


You find yourself sitting in a plush lounge chair sitting in the lap of a red-haired woman wearing a fluffy turtleneck dress. She smiles at you and introduces herself as your Jump-chan, your case manager, and defacto guardian. All the while in the background the DAN system AI was recording your conversation and taking notes.


Logging for the record, Jumper Candidates Gender. (Pick 1)

[] Male 

[] Female 

 

Notable traits include. (Pick 1)

  • [] Rhinestone Eyes
    • A pair of captivating eyes that glimmer like gemstones.
  • [] Silver Wool
    • Your hair is a thick curly fleece of silver wool.
  • [] Golden Body
    • A rather healthy constitution grants you a deep tan, similar to burnt gold.

 

Your Circumstances Grant You a Boon (Pick 1)

  • [] The Lost - you’ve been uncontrollably Jumping from world to world since your spark was lit leaving you dazed and confused for a long time. It’s a wonder to have a solid path in front of you for a change.
    • The Compendium - Provides a book of challenges that can be completed for Rewards in Jump. Fiat-backed Warranty Guaranteed.
  • [] The Orphaned - Once you were simply Orphaned in life without parents or a true home, now with your spark lit you were forced to leave behind the few friends you had made.
    • The Registration - Companions that wish to travel with you whether they are Cannon to the story you are visiting or OCs will now be able to tag along free of charge and can Jump as companions in future Jumps for free.
  • [] The Refuge - Smashed and Sundered the world you came from is gone and dead. Leaving you with this Spark that aloud you to escape the desolation and flee into the void. You have no home to return to.
    • The Ledger - An account of any two properties you own per jump can be taken with you as Fiat Backed Items.

 

Walker’s Spark is Unstable and out of Faze with Standard Dimensional Physics Choosing Calibration Jump in advance. (Pick 1)

  • [] Prey -
    • Scientist - You wake up in your bed, comfy and warm. You swing your legs off, a ringing and pinging helping you wake up. You go over to check your computer...
  • [] Kerbal Space Program -
    • Engineer - It was startling how fast they had put you in the command chare after the last Project head had blown himself up…. Then again they did find you in the wreckage, either way, the Kerbals are eager and waiting for the advent of Science! And space waits for no Kerbanuat.
  • [] Generic Cyber Punk -
    • Gearhead - you wake up in front of the monitor in your workshop, you had passed out last night programming a client's custom Cybernetic augment before your exhaustion got the best of you. Even with the mods crammed in your scull you still need to sleep sometime. Either way, you need to get this rush order done for this big-ticket client of yours there’s some nice pay for it after all.
  • [] Teen Titans -
    • Human; Nerd - You're looking on your phone, the blue glow of the screen casting its light on your white t-shirt and blue jeans, a video of the local hero team, the Teen Titans, fighting a villain reflected in your eyes. You have turned down the audio. You hear something behind you before they tap you on the shoulder.
  • [] Bubblegum Crisis -
    • Sexadroid; Drop-in - It just stopped raining when you faded into sync with reality and the neon lights were reflecting in the puddles around you. Wherever you had landed had seen better days with the streets falling into disrepair and the walls riddled with bullet holes. It’s safe to say that this place is far harsher than its name would suggest.
  • [] Dead Space -
    • Engineer/Minner - You find yourself in your cabin with dissected electronics sitting on your desk, lightly sparkling. You have a bad feeling about something, you don't know what it is that’s got your gut turning in a knot but it seems to have everyone on the Ship on Edge… you open the door to your closet, it opens with a hiss.

End of Diction Beginning Jump now submitting to the Discordant Council. Discussion is advised and encouraged ->

Cast Your Votes Readers!
  • Boy Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Girl Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Rhinestone Eyes Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Silver Wool Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Golden Body Votes: 2 25.0%
  • The Lost Votes: 6 75.0%
  • The Orphaned Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Refugee Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Prey Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Kerbal Space Program Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Generic Cyber Punk Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Teen Titans Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bubblegum Crisis Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dead Space Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 8
3