Chapter 88: Receiving the Legacy
503 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The dark sky shattered, revealing a distortive rift. From it, Iris and her friends descended from the clouds and cast their spells, creating a swarm of multi-coloured lights. They twirled in the air, raining down like teardrops of a heartbroken maiden.

The dreary atmosphere permeated the world while the misty environment obstructed the dim sunlight.

Iris landed on the bricked road, her hands gesturing, sending rays of holy light towards the Floor Guardian, a tattered feminine doll whose features hid beneath her long, extravagant dress. The Floor Guardian shielded herself under her loose sleeve, but Kurion and Noviscar stopped her by casting their exotic, powerful spells.

The darkness of the cityscape and the depressing song of the lost restrained the Floor Guardian's movement, while other spells from Serinda and Artium bound the Floor Guardian in place. Iris's holy light pierced the Floor Guardian's chest, shattering the music box hidden within her clothes.

The dark light in the Floor Guardian's eyes faded away as her movement ceased. Her figure violently shook, her dress burning up in ghostly green flames, revealing her smooth, wooden skin. She opened her mouth and screamed. Her hoarse voice resembled that of a beast.

The Floor Guardian knelt, reaching out towards Iris. Her brittle arms split open. From the inside, countless eyes and mouths emerged. They wailed and vomited greenish acidic blood, which boiled under the searing heat, bubbling, corroding the bricked street. Iris retreated away in disgust, but there was worry in her eyes.

She looked around, yet she could not find the Monster Girl who took this test. Only when the Floor Guardian dissolved into a puddle of melting flesh did Iris noticed a pale, weak silhouette covered in the green blood, shivering, smiling. Iris and her friends walked towards the injured Monster Girl, frowning, not knowing what to say.

No one tried to help the Monster Girl, for she was beyond saving. Her fate had already been sealed since she got caught by the Floor Guardian and devoured alive. If not for Iris's defeating the Floor Guardian, she would have already become fleshy goo.

"So, this is the end for me," the Monster Girl said, staring at Iris and her friends. "I can't believe that the last faces I saw would be yours, Kurion, Noviscar."

"Oriente, who would have thought that you would fall here?" Kurion said. "But it is within your personality to charge ahead with reckless abandon. You indeed soar above everyone else, but you also fall before everyone else."

Oriente was an Eldritch Monster Girl, a Monster Girl who had a mythical bloodline coursing through her veins.

Her bloodline was that of a Mind Breaker, which gave her body its characteristic dark, oozy skin with bits of the glowing azure tentacles protruding from her, covering her pirate parts. Despite her messy appearance, she still radiated a mind-numbing fragrance that made the atmosphere sensual.

"Life should be lived chasing the greatest excitement," she said. "So what if I died? Life is fun enough for me, though it is regrettable that I still couldn't break through the limit."

"I believe that if you had won this fight, you would have broken through," Noviscar said, shaking her head. "Still, it is a miracle for you to progress this far. You even almost defeated a Floor Guardian that countered your speciality."

"Aside from the two Lords of the Labyrinth, you're now the strongest," Kurion said. "Bloodline of a Mind Breaker . . . I wonder how powerful you would be if you ever reached the Condensation Phase."

"Nothing is perfect, Kurion. The bloodline inside me is too powerful, uncontrollable. Even if I did nothing, I would still become a Condensation Phase Monster Girl, but my mind wouldn't be able to control my power. I will go insane and devolve into a mindless being. It is the curse of us Mythical Bloodline Monster Girl."

"It is the curse of us Monster Girls. The Corruption Power inside us amplifies our desires, makes us emotional, and changes our personality. The moment we become a Monster Girl, we've already changed, but it is not an unwelcome change, at least to the changed us."

"My bloodline just makes things worse." Oriente laughed. "Well, I'm a natural genius. The world has to make things difficult for me, or else I would have dominated the competition."

Oriente coughed. Her entire body shook as blue blood seeped out of her lips. She licked it, took a long, deep breath, and turned to Iris, who had been observing Oriente for a long while. Iris was curious about this kind of mythical bloodline. She felt a certain connection with her, someone who was also oozy and wet, like her, a Slime Girl.

"It seems that my time is almost up. I should try to leave my legacy," Oriente said. "Thankfully, there is a Slime Girl here. Though we aren't perfectly compatible, you and I are very similar. We can change our form and mess with our victims from the inside, break their minds, and turn them into ours."

"That description is unnecessary, Lady Oriente," Iris said. "I'm a Slime Girl with no blood nor organs; how can I inherit your bloodline? I also don't want your uncontrollable lust. I don't want to lose myself; just this body is enough."

The rest of the Monster Girls chuckled. They had been together for a while and had felt out Iris's strange mindset. Unlike ordinary Monster Girls, Iris hadn't accepted herself yet. She still tried to deny her urge. Though she was failing miserably, everyone saw it as her cute side and played along with her.

"You'll change your mind when you get a taste of this pleasure," Oriente said, smiling. "Our power is from the bloodline and is intrinsically connected to our soul. I'll impart my desire into you and flood your mind with endless delights. Maybe you'll become like me, or you won't. I have no idea what would happen, but if your mind got twisted, I hope you won't blame me."

"What do you mean twisting my mind? I don't want this!"

"You'll be fine. Our kinds thrive in the mind-melting pleasure. Either you'll realise you love it, or you'll love it soon enough."

Oriente reached out and pulled Iris in gently. Their sloppy membranes stuck to each other, merging the blue slime with the purple mucus. The muddy colours gradually seeped inside Iris's arms, moving towards her chest, where the Shadow Heart Core resided. Iris shuddered as the electrocuting sensation permeated her mind. The strange, seductive whispers echoed beside her ears as the drowsiness clouded her mind.

She slowly knelt and grasped Oriente's arms. Her eyes grew unfocused as an absent-minded smile showed on her face. She leant forwards, hugged Oriente, and tightened her embrace. Their membrane touched and merged, pulling themselves into one, merging. The azure tentacles coiled around Iris, embedding onto her membrane, becoming a part of Iris.

Every time the tentacles twisted, Iris would tremble, moaning. Oriente closed her eyes and accepted the assimilation, dissolving into dark purple goo. She seeped into Iris, permeated her mind, and melted into her soul. Her lingering desires flooded Iris's mind, gifting all the knowledge and the essence of the Mind Breaker, turning Iris's azure slime colour to dark purple, a Slime Girl of Corruption.

The other Monster Girls watched as Iris blankly took in the pleasure and the legacy. Serinda and Artium whispered to each other, trying to guess what kind of evolution it would bring to Iris. The Harpy and the Scylla intensely studied Iris's expression, feeling enlightened by the mesmerising sight.

It was not a common occurrence to see the inheritance of a Monster Girl's legacy. This way of inheritance would grant the inheritor all the memories and the knowledge, but it would not leave behind any Soul Gem. It was rarer and more precious than the Soul Gem inheritance, for most Monster Girls would not have a chance to gift her legacy to her fellow Monster Girls.

"I wonder, what kind of Slime Girl are you?" Kurion murmured, observing Iris's charming expression. "Ordinary Slime Girl can't assimilate the power of the mythical bloodline without giving in to her desires. I thought Oriente wanted us to suppress the side effect, but it seems Iris can pull through."

"Isn't this why she forced the inheritance onto Iris?" Noviscar giggled. "Such a suitable candidate, possibly the most suitable one in the whole Labyrinth. Her mind is so pure yet so corrupted, an interesting Slime Girl. If it's Iris, she might be able to undergo a second evolution?"

Every time a Monster Girl advanced through the Phases, she would undergo a qualitative change: an evolution. Though the evolution from the legacy wouldn't be as profound as the evolution from entering the Condensation Phase, it would be as impactful as entering the Transformation Phase.

Iris's dark purple slime bubbled inside her membrane as she bent forwards, arching her back skywards. She grabbed her head, trembling, smiling. Her cold body gradually heated up as the glowing tentacles wiggled, caressing her figure, messaging, rubbing, licking her sensitive parts. Her voice shifted from the soft, innocent shame to the high-pitch, captivating sensuality.

For a moment, her silhouette morphed into that of Oriente. Except for the shameful countenance, Iris had become Oriente, the Eldritch Monster Girl. The bloodline of the Mind Breaker flowed inside her soul, assimilating into her mind. Oriente's memory played itself, whispering the knowledge, of how to please others, of how to please oneself, of the wicked way of the Mind Breaker, everything.

As Iris was melting into a pile of desires, she abruptly opened her eyes. Her consciousness returned and commanded her body. The tentacles ceased movement and merged back into her dark purple slime, giving her the heat that threatened to burst out of her mouth. Her body glowed in the purple light before returning to the same shade of blue as if nothing had happened.

Nevertheless, the deep blue colour gained a sense of dormant madness, a faint shade of purple.

Iris rose from her sitting position. Her aura shifted from the untouchable purity to the alluring chastity. She looked at the other Monster Girls, coyly tilted her head, and smiled. Her eyes gleamed with poignant light which allured others to comfort her and gave her warmth.

"Sister Iris, I'm envious. A legacy from a Peak Transformation Phase Monster Girl isn't something anyone can obtain," Serinda said. "You look so . . . different, even though your appearance hardly changed."

"I also feel different. I never thought I could feel this carefree, this . . . unrestrained. It was as if my previous body was a cage." Iris traced her fingers across her body. Her membrane softly wiggled and brushed against her fingertips. "Serinda, now that my mind is clear. I think that you, you look gorgeous."

Serinda widened her eyes as she looked down at herself. She was confident in her charm, but for Sister Iris to flirt with her . . . . it was an unusual feeling. She fiddled with her hair and looked away, breathing in, breathing out. The flame inside her chest rapidly spread throughout her body, making her breathing rough, unsteady, almost moaning.

"Sister Iris, please don't stop at just that," Serinda said. "You. Must. Take. Responsibility."

Iris walked forwards and grasped Serinda's arms, staring into the pair of dazed black eyes. Serinda froze, unable to react when Iris leant forwards and licked Serinda's lips, pressing their soft, warm cheeks together.

From Iris's membrane, dark purple tentacles emerged and grazed Serinda's, teasing her scaled lower body, moving closer and closer towards her crotch. Iris and Serinda merged, but Serinda couldn't do anything except cried out as Iris played her inside the abyss of pleasure.

Artium and Flamira didn't know what to do other than watching Iris dominating, playing, teasing Serinda with her skilful hands, tentacles, and tongue. The sudden personality change was too much for even Artium to comprehend. She found herself blushing as if these acts were too much for her, making her body hot and steamy.

Before Artium could lose herself under her urge, a pair of refined arms embraced her from behind. Noviscar kissed Artium's cheek and blew a puff of sweet fragrance at her. The heat in her chest dissipated, and her rationale returned. She almost lost herself, just because of Iris's appearance alone?

"Iris, you need to control yourself," Kurion said. She manifested behind Iris and touched her back, freezing her in place. "It is great that you have begun to accept the pleasure of the Monster Girls, but this is not the right occasion."

The shock jolted Iris back to her usual self. When she remembered what she did to Serinda, she turned completely red and pushed Serinda away, crouching down, blocking her face with her hands.

"There is no need to be shy," Kurion whispered beside Iris's ears. "A Slime Girl is naturally more sensual than ordinary Monster Girls; your body and soul are made to experience and receive pleasure. Now that you gain the legacy of the Mind Breaker, your drive is even greater than before. It is natural you would want to release your pent-up emotions."

Iris didn’t answer. She just wanted to cry.

Poor Iris.


Special thanks to my patrons: Skyler Flores, Empress of Iron, Jammin' Rabbit, Zeeksi, and BLACKYVult!

Like always, you can support me on Patreon, or visit my Discord!

11