Chapter 11 – Gimini Sword
870 5 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is Otsutsuki Hamura, son of the goddess Kaguya and brother of Hagoromo Otsutsuki the sage of the six paths. I thought he was still on the moon or even already dead, how old he must be. But Hamura in front of me looks young, like he is only a few years older than me.

He was sitting on the pillow that was on the floor while looking at us and gesturing for us to sit down.

"You two must be the ones who went through the challenges of my two servants, am I right?" asked Hamura.

"Yes, and who would you be?" I asked pretending not to know who he was.

"you don't need to pretend you don't know me. This astral body of mine was formed from your chakra so I can get an idea when you are lying, but I won't question how you know" he said

Fuck me, I think I've been caught in the loop' I thought to myself

"But apparently the little girl doesn't know me, so I will introduce myself. Nice to meet my two successors from earth, my name is Otsutsuki Hamura" he said as he looked at us both with his tenseigan

"Pleasure, my name is Tsuna Hiro" I said bowing my head in respect that he was much older than me.

"My name is Konan" She said while imitating the same gesture as me.

"I see that the young people of that era are still educated" Hamura said with a smile.

"Could you tell us what this successor business means?" I asked which caught our attention the most.

"To begin, I'll tell you my life story and how I came to be here..." then he began to speak.

'FUCK, now it's going to start those fucking long flashbacks full of extra history!'

----------------------------//----------------------------

He spent about 3 hours recounting his whole fucking life until he got here. Just hearing about Kaguya makes me angry that she is the final villain instead of Madara, the author had to shit all over it and put the black zetsu and Kaguya to spoil the ending, but that's ok, I think he just wrote the events exactly as they happened.

Anyway, I think the weapons kept here should be OP in the same way as Hagoromo's weapons. Also, it should be good for Konan to know about the past and the dangers that will come in the future.

At that moment he finally arrived at the point where he arrived at this place.

 

"After months of battle against my mother, we managed to seal the beast inside my brother Hagoromo. But we both knew that this would only be a temporary measure as my brother's body could not withstand this power alone forever, so we both chose to split the beast's chakra into 9 other beasts and seal my mother's body in another off-planet location, where I would protect the seal along with my descendants."

After pausing to take a sip of tea, he continued talking. By the way, how can he drink tea if it is only a projection made of chakra?

"But we both knew that a threat of the same level as my mother or even herself might somehow return and threaten this earth in the future again, so since we both love this planet, we decided to create possible protectors to protect it in our absence. In this way Hagoromo wandered all over the world passing on his teachings of how to use his ninchu to keep the peace and make the people of this world stronger to be able to defend themselves against my mother's family. And this is where my part comes in."

"Wait, so the ninchu of the sage of the six paths was taught for the purpose of also defending the planet?" I asked, because in the anime it only said that he was only teaching to promote peace in this world.

"Sage of the six paths? So that's what he's called these days? In any case, if we are talking about Hagoromo then it was for that main purpose"

"I see..." You really can't rely 100% on things that happened before the canon started.

"But then you were held responsible for what?" asked Konan with a curious look.

"We will get to that part now. As a way to increase the chances of this world being able to protect itself, I produced 7 Weapons with parts of my chakra and vitality stored in them and spread them in various locations all over the planet. These weapons are placed in very protected places guarded by the servants I created. In this land where there is only rain, 1 of them is stored behind that door, but you two need to answer only 2 questions to get it.

Now that is a hell of a revelation. It was never even mentioned that Hamura had left anything in this world, except for the Hyuga clan. I think those weapons ended up never being discovered because they were so well guarded.

"we're ready to answer!" said Konan without even asking me first, but that's okay, I guess I've lost morale in our relationship.

"So, let's go to the first question: What do you seek most in this life?"

"Do I have to be realistic?" I asked

"Yes, and should I feel that either of you two are lying, you will both be sent away immediately"

That is an interesting question to ask. I could have thousands of goals, but regardless of everything, there is only one thing that would allow me to achieve them in this world of Naruto.

I looked at Konan and apparently, we came to the same conclusion.

"I want power"

"Why do you want power?" asked Hamura

"I want the power to accomplish many things, but my main goal in all of this is to be able to protect the one I love and live as long as possible without having to bow my head to anyone" I answered with all the honesty I have shown since the first chapter.

"I want the power to protect Hiro and not have to leave anyone to die just because I'm too weak" Konan replied

Hamura showed no emotion whatsoever as he listened to our answers, but I could see an almost invisible smile forming on his mouth.

"This may be an off-plan question, but I still want you to answer it. What will you do after you obtain this power and have no more goals in life?"

Wow, this is kind of a depressing question depending on your perspective, but I think I understand what he is getting at.

"I don't know what I would do if I didn't have more goals to accomplish, but as long as I'm by the side of the one I love I guess there will always be a reason to stay alive" I said this while holding Konan's hand a little tighter.

"I feel the same way" Konan replied with a slightly flushed face.

'Your answers are sincere, but I still cannot determine that they will not join the Otsutsuki if it is favorable for them...I think I can kill two birds with one stone! ' Hamura said in his mind.

"I see...You both partially passed my test" Hamura replied

"Partially?" I asked confused.

"Yes, you will be able to acquire the weapon, but you will have its power limited by my two servants here and it will only be fully released if they want it. I have passed on to both of you all the information regarding the weapon, so should you have any questions they can answer.”

"So, they will accompany us?" I asked

"If they want, yes"

"Okay, now I want to ask a primordial question that even the readers have wanted to know since we entered this cave"

"Readers? What's that?"

"It's nothing. Back to the point, what is this gun? Why do you and I need to use it?"

"Hmmm, it is originally called the Gimini sword, because it is my weapon that has the most firepower among all the others. And because its power is so destructive it cannot be wielded by a single human. So, its power was split in two forming two other weapons, but when the two users are in perfect synchrony, they become one again and their power can be used to the fullest."

"But couldn't a seal be used to suppress its power and a single person use it?" Konan asked.

"The weapon contains a good amount of my chakra and vitality and its material is something I created myself using all my knowledge. This all together made it so that no existing seal could seal its power to the point of not damaging the average Human body, but it would be another story if your body does not have the human limitations.”

"Wouldn't that be dangerous for both of us if we used all that power?" I asked.

"Maybe..." Hamura replied

"Right, right, let's get this gun soon before I regret it" I said.

We got up and walked towards the jade door. I think that of all the doors, this is definitely the one that gave me the calmest.

Getting close to the gate, Konan and I put our hands on the door to make it open. When our hands touched the huge gate, it glowed with a huge green light that illuminated the whole room more strongly.

After this the door opened and revealed a huge sword about 20 meters long with an extremely white and shiny blade. Its handle was completely black with a red handkerchief wrapped around it.

"Both touch the sword at the same time and be sure not to let go until it splits" said Hamura who was standing next to us.

Then we walked towards the giant sword and touched it at the same time as we held hands.

When we touched it, the sword began to absorb our chakra and is apparently merging with our bodies. The blade that was already bright before, became even brighter and we were forced to close our eyes.

After a few moments she stopped absorbing our chakra and her light decreased every second. Until in a few seconds the light disappeared completely and she split in two.

[Adapting the weapons to the breathing system of demon slayers...Successfully completed]

[Conquest {Nichirin Blade} acquired]

[Title {Defender of the land} acquired]]

[Reward received for the achievement {Nichirin Blade}]

The system messages have appeared in front of us and probably Konan can see them too since she is looking in the same direction as the message.

After its glow stopped completely and the sword split. What appeared in front of us were two Nichirin blades like the ones used by Demon Slayers. One of them was black and white and it was coming towards me. The other had a light blue color, almost the same shade as Konan's hair.

I was really surprised and can't imagine how the system managed to adapt even a powerful weapon made for fighting other otsutsuki.

"Hmmm, interesting. The swords are identical, and suited them perfectly, but they have different colors and seem to be connected to some element..." said Hamura as he looked in our direction.

"I want an explanation of this later" Konan told me as she pointed to the notification that appeared in front of us.

"Right, right, but now is not the time so I'll talk to you later" I replied

"All right, but what do we do now?" Konan asked Hamura

Suddenly Hamura came close to our spears and ran his hand over them. After that he looked at us and spoke.

"This cave has already lost its original purpose, but it can still continue to operate without anyone inside. So, you can use it as your home or as you see fit, but... I ask that you remember to form a contract with my servants."

"Contract of what kind?"

"My servants in this cave have a certain authority over this weapon, and since your body is not yet able to withstand the full power of the separate weapons, I have placed 2 seals. One of them can be released by both of you, but the other can only be released by my handmaidens.  So now you will have to make a contract with them."

"So, we have to make a contract with the two of them and they will have to serve us?"

"Yes, this is a selfish request of mine, but I don't want my servants to live their whole lives inside this cave without any purpose" said Hamura.

"Okay, okay, let's try to do this as a way of thanking you for making these weapons. Is that okay with you Konan?" I asked her.

"Yes..." she replied while looking thoughtful.

"I thank you all deeply. Now this is where we say goodbye for my purpose for appearing here is over. Have a great life together and protect the earth with all your might, goodbye."

"'Goodbye'" we both replied as Hamura's projection became more transparent until it finally faded away.

"Well, I guess I should take advantage of the fact that we are alone here to talk about that message" I spoke as I looked at Konan.

"Um" she nodded as she looked at me with questioning eyes.

Soon afterwards I explained to her that due to my family lineage in some rare cases a descendant awakens a hidden and powerful power called the system and it helps us to increase our powers to a certain extent and as we were bound by the blood contract she could see the same thing too.

'Now that I think about it, how did she also have access to a message that only I was supposed to see?'

[Due to the fusion of the sword with their bodies, they both share a much stronger bodily bond than a simple blood contract. Because of this she gained access to a certain percentage of the system].

'how many % does she have access to?'

[She can use up to 30% of the system functions for demon slayers, so she can only access titles, statuses, and messages]

'Aaaaargh, that's good, but on the one hand it's bad because everything is becoming more and more complicated.

[it's all thanks to Mr. Hiro]

'Shut up'

After explaining everything to Konan in a way that made sense, she still seems to be processing the information. So, I decided it was time to climb back up to that tsundere fairy and that stupid dragon.

 

23