Chapter 13 – Leaving the cave
775 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

When we arrived at the garden, we decided to bathe in a pond that was located in the center of the garden. But instead of going to bathe with Konan, I told her to go first because I wanted to check my current statistics.

Sure, I could check while in the shower, but my hormones wouldn't want to leave me alone. So, I decided to go to a quieter and more secluded place to put everything in order.

Sona and Yuki were not with us because, according to them, they were both going to do something that Konan and I really need, so I let them do whatever they want at their leisure.

Walking around the garden I found a secluded spot with some trees around forming a nice shade. And even the wind here was pleasant, although I have no idea how windy it is inside a cave.

I sat down leaning my back against one of the trees and put my Katana by my side, since I had no belt or sheath to put it in, so I walked with it in my hands from the moment I received it.

I wonder if what the other two are doing has something to do with this? Well, if so, I will be very grateful to both of them.

Don't think that I forgave Sona 100% for almost killing me, but I realized that she really hadn't meant any harm, so I decided not to hold too much hurt against her.

Back to the main topic, I will now check what has changed since the last time I checked "status

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Tsuna Hiro

Race: Human

Age: 10 years

Rank: Genin

Classification: D +

Status: Normal

Lv: 2

HP: 40/40

Exp:10/30

Attack: 15

Defense: 17

Chakra: 31

Agility: 21

Resistance: 19

Acquired breaths:
{basic breathing (mastered}

Other Skills:

Kenjutsu (beginner); Item Box; Inspection

Achievements:

{Kill your first ninja}; {First Step}; {Nichirin Blade}

Titles:

[otherworldly]; [Earth Defender]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The weapon fusion really gave me plenty of benefits, a little more and I can get to the level of a chunin.  I still have to check Konan too, maybe she is as close as I am.

The most notable of these was the vitality that we gained. It increased in leaps and bounds and along with that, my chakra increased a lot as well.

Let's first check the titles and rewards. "System, show me the effects of the title [land defender] and show me the reward."

As I said this, a semi-transparent blue screen appeared in front of me.

[{Defender of the earth} title given to those with the mission to protect the world

Effects: Double the experience gain if you defeat an enemy weaker than you]

[Reward from the achievement {Nichirin Blade}: Kenjutsu (intermediate); want to apply it now?]

The effects of this title are really useful if I want to get some easy exp, but I think depending on how weak the enemy is less this double experience will do. So, the stronger I get, the harder it will be to get exp, since it depends on my strength level and the enemy ninja's strength level.

And now I have really confirmed that I don't need to find a proficient teacher in Kenjutsu to learn how to use my sword. The system will take care of my learning in that regard, as long as I get more achievements.

"Apply the reward now!" I told the system.

[Applying reward {Kenjutsu (intermediate)} ...Successfully completed]

Just like the other rewards, all the knowledge came to my mind as if it had always been there. But even if I receive the knowledge it doesn't mean that I will be able to apply it.

Previously I didn't have a sword, so even though I knew how to use one I had never practiced with one before, so I have to take advantage of this short time I'm here to get my body used to my sword and the movements of Kenjutsu. I have to remember to later share my Kenjutsu with Konan and have her train with her sword as well.

My main goal in leaving here is to get my first breathing style and depending on which one I get; I have to find a way to take refuge in one of the five big hidden villages.

Depending on which style I win, I can improve it and evolve it to a new stage if I manage to take refuge in the right village and acquire its knowledge.

Anyway, let's start training with my new Nichirin Blade and get used to holding it and get my body used to the kenjutsu movements as well.

----------------------------//----------------------------

It has only been two days since we got our weapons. At this point I finished having a simulated battle with Konan after we got used to our weapons and movements.

In our fights, I realized that my stats being higher than hers, she still managed to fight on equal terms against me using only her intelligence and strategies, she even beats me sometimes but the reason she doesn't beat me completely is only because her stats are lower than mine.

But leaving that aside, my statuses haven't changed in the meantime, but here are Konan's statuses.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Konan

Race: Human

Age: 12 years

Rank: Genin

Grade: D

Status: Normal

Lv: 1

HP: 38/38

Exp: 0/20

Attack: 12

Defense: 10

Chakra: 29

Agility: 15

Resistance: 13

Acquired breaths:
{basic respiration (86%}

Other Skills:

Paper Manipulation (Kekkei tota); Kenjutsu (intermediate)

Achievements: --

Titles:

[Defender of the land]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With this increase in her stats, her progress in mastering basic breathing has increased a lot. I think because of the uptick in her strength it has become much easier for her to adapt to breathing.

As for her Chakra, incredible as it may seem, she is almost on the same level as me in this regard. It's probably due to her proficiency in manipulation that she has an easier time increasing her reserves.

Our reserves have increased a lot and are probably at the level of a chunin, but our physical strength hasn't reached that level yet. So, I think that's why our ranks and ranks haven't gone up.

And yes, it's not a mistake, she can get access to titles as well because of having access to 60% of the system as well. So, she can get exp by herself and still have the benefits of the title that she received.

As for her paper manipulation, she still hasn't progressed that much since last time. She can only turn half a finger into paper and manipulate papers more easily from a distance.

Leaving aside Konan's progress, our two servants, Yuki and Sona had already finished their surprise and were now calling us to go to that crib where Konan and I normally sleep.

We didn't get to see much of them these past two days, and the times that we did see each other were only to deliver food and water. So, we couldn't find out what the two of them were up to.

'I wonder what those two are doing?' I thought to myself.

We continue walking hand in hand to the crib. Our relationship remains the same since the 10th chapter, we are dating, but we only stay at the kissing part and don't go beyond that. I may be dating her, but I still have some dignity from my previous life. So, we will only do 'it' when we grow up a little more.

Also, we have already talked about the possibility of other women joining me. It may not seem like it, but I still want to leave a great legacy on this world in the future and form a clan of my own to protect the planet after I am gone. And for that I need to have more than one wife to let my descendants continue my mission if I don't complete it.

Konan was obviously against this at first, but then she understood my purpose for doing this. However, she added the condition that she would need to approve of the girl and she would have to be strong enough not to be a burden. Another absolute condition she placed was that she would be my main wife and the others after her would be 'secondary.

I agreed to this, but it doesn't mean that I will pay attention only to Konan and leave the others aside. And obviously I will only go after a girl if I have feelings for her and the girl has feelings for me and can agree to the harem.

Don't go thinking that I just want more wives to leave my job to my children, absolutely this is not what I want and I will do my best to complete my mission but you never know what the future holds for me so it's best to be forewarned.

We finally get to the cradle and see Yuki and Sona standing next to it while hiding something on their backs. Which didn't do Yuki much good since she is small so you can see exactly what item she is holding in her hand.

"Here are our gifts!" said Sona extending her hands forward and showing what she had in hand.

Yuki soon after did the same and both of them revealed changes of clothes and two sheaths for storing our katanas.

"It's good that you two always use them because it was a lot of work to make them" Yuki said.

The Change of Clothes in Sona's hand consisted of a black sleeveless blouse with some blue details on the collar and it let a part of Konan's well-defined belly show, but not that much on display. She also had on a completely black shorts that extended halfway up her thigh and contained some blue details. Other than that, there were shinobi sandals and a cloak that extended to her knee. The cloak was all white with ornaments of blue flowers, almost in the same shade as Konan's hair.

The change of clothes in Yuki's hand was an all-black blouse with gold details on the collars, all-black pants, a pair of shinobi sandals, and a blue robe that extended to my knee, with white cloud ornaments on it.

And next to these clothes were two belts for carrying our katanas around our waists, with blue and gold sheaths respectively.

Konan and I didn't know how to react to this. We both expected it to be clothes or something since lately we had been dressing in rags, so we really needed new clothes. But the part that left me most speechless was the fact that these clothes really resembled the uniforms of demon slayers.

Is this purely coincidence or is there something more to it? I don't know the truth of it all but I'm pretty sure that both of them put a lot of effort into it.

"uuuuunn...Don't you like it?" asked Sona with her eyes that threatened to fall into tears.

"No, it's not that. It's that we are so surprised and happy that we don't know how to react..." said Konan.

"Well, I guess with that I have completely forgiven you Sona. Thank you for doing that." I said as I gave her a smile and patted her head.

"Yaaaay!!!" Sona gave a slight jump of joy and her large breasts bounced along with it.

"Hey, I don't get any thanks either?!" said Yuki a little irritated.

"Okay, okay, you want a pat on the head too, don't you?" I said

"WHAT? SINCE WHEN DID I SAY THAT! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WANTS TO HAVE THE HONOR OF TOUCH MY HEAD!!!" yelled Yuki.

"Okay, thank you so much for the clothes and the lard Yuki. I'll be sure to repay you for everything you've done for us so far and when we get out of here, we'll explore the world and meet your sisters again" I said as I gave her a gentle smile and patted her head.

"'You better keep your promise!!!" she said this and then looked away.

"I will" I replied while keeping a smile on my face.

"What did you think Konan-san?" asked Sona.

"You who made it specifically for me?" asked Konan.

"Yes, Yuki made it for Hiro-san and I made it for Konan-san" replied Sona with a smile on her face.

"How?" asked Konan.

"Like what Konan-san?"

"How did you know I like blue flowers?"

"I didn't know. I just thought they helped enhance your beauty along with your Konan-san hair" said Sona.

The next scene surprised everyone. Konan threw herself on Sona and hugged her with all the strength in the world while a small tear trickled from her eye.

"Thank you" said Konan.

Still shocked by what had happened, Sona only said "You're welcome Konan-san" and returned the hug.

After that they both separated and we went to take a shower to put on our clothes since we had just gotten out of a training session. We went towards the lake and when we got there, Konan went in first and after she completely submerged her body in the lake, I went in too.

"Hey, what was that back there?" I asked as I stood in the lake with her.

"My cousin used to say the same thing as her...so I got emotional at the moment" said Konan with her usual inexpressive face.

"Got it..." I said this and moved closer to her, causing her to lean her head on my shoulder and relax.

Soon after that, we parted and went to get dressed to meet where the other two were.  After getting dressed, I headed toward the crib and there I found Konan looking more beautiful than ever in her new clothes and with a blue flower made of paper hanging from her head.

"You look even more beautiful with that flower on your head" I said.

"Thank you" she said with her face flushed a little.

"Well? How am I doing?" I asked.

"It looks great" said Konan with her thumb facing up and a little blood coming out of her nose.

"" can you two stop flirting in front of us?"" Yuki and Sona spoke up.

"Right, right..." I spoke.

"Tsk" Konan clicked her tongue.

Ignoring Konan, Yuki said "These clothes are made of threads with chakra embedded in them, so they will adapt to your size as you both grow."

"Did such a technique exist?" I wondered.

"It was our old master who taught us!" said Sona.

"Got it...again, thank you so much for the clothes!" I said to them as I tilted my head slightly.

"Okay, okay, just keep the promise you made and let's leave soon" Yuki said as she landed on my shoulder.

"Okay, we're leaving right away. Are you sure you don't want to go with us now?" I asked looking at Sona.

"Yes, after all I can come to you the moment I want thanks to my wormhole" said Sona.

"Can that rift transport us too?" Konan asked

"Not now. Our powers were limited when we made the contract, so until Konan-san gets stronger I can only carry myself" replied Sona.

"I understand, but assure us that you will come to us sometimes, if only for a few minutes to make sure you are okay, and yes, that is an order!" Konan said.

"Yes, Konan-sama" Sona said.

"And don't sleep too much" I said.

"But I'm staying to do just that...since I was raised, my sleep is a little long. " said Sona with a confused expression.

"If you're done winding up, let's go soon!!!" said Yuki rushing us.

"Okay, you rushing fairy" I said.

"And you you dumb dragon, don't you dare not visit us at least a few times or else I'll come here and drag you out myself!" said Yuki.

"Understood, Onee-san" Sona said with a happy expression.

After we finished the 'farewell' we headed to the cave entrance to get out and get stronger and stronger.

16