Prologue
5.8k 4 121
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the past I would've been frightened to death being lost in the ocean, now I was glad. As my wooden boat was gently led by the ocean waves, I began to think about my past. Being reincarnated into this world was an interesting experience, there were good and bad - really bad...- parts but the concept of magic made it worthwhile. While I did have problems stemming from my birth and talent, my biggest ones, the reasons I was in this dinky wooden boat, were caused by me. "Just what did I do wrong?" I thought to myself while munching on my dry rations.

Even after stepping on this presumably, uninhabited island, I continued to question myself. "I changed my approach each time, and this was the result, just how did their personalities warp? It doesn't make sense unless this is one of those game world isekais." Unfortunately, I only played online card games my first life so I couldn't go any further with my conjecture and continued my journey into the island.

The uninhabited island was a decent-sized island with lush vegetation. I felt the tropical breeze tickling my nose, saw white sand stretched on for miles, and tasted the delicious edible fruits I found slightly deeper into the forest. I decided on the spot, I will spend the rest of my life here. The island was in the middle of nowhere, and my pathetic mana and qi capacities ensured I would never get tracked.

I used fire magic to burn my boat, erasing all traces of my presence here. It might seem counterintuitive, wouldn't I need my boat if they find me here?

"Haha if they found me here I wouldn't have arms to row the boat anymore" I laughed to myself eating another fruit.

My peaceful life in another world cooking fruits begins now!

...

Please...

Please let it begin...

I don't want them to find me...

121