Chapter One: Spare Tire Who Was Raided of His Good Fortune
421 7 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a grand mansion in the suburbs of shanghai a woman adorned in a red wedding dress and beautiful ornaments laid on the ground crying. The spectators stood around her and spoke with relish, ridicule, and mockery, it was known by everyone in shanghai just how much she loved her fiancé. But just before they swore their vows her step-sister that was known to be soft and favored ran away with her fiancé.

In a split second the room dissolved into chaos and instead of helping her the members of the two families simply watched as it all happened. No one judged them for doing such a thing as choosing the adopted daughter over their real child. It was simply because the woman that now laid crying her eyes out was known for being vicious, unreasonable, and uncontrollable. After everything she had done those around her thought it was about time she paid for what she did and not one person in the room sympathized with her.

Just as everyone thought she would spend a few hours crying she suddenly stopped and stood up, she looked around the room and walked over to the table. She picked up a silver tray and looked at her reflection, the woman let out a sigh and then turned to walk out of the room. The room was in silence as she ran up the stairs and then came back down a minute later, she was still dressed the same.

Her red wedding dress that was adorned by exquisite embroidery transformed when it was paired with a black leather jacket and combat boots. The woman held a backpack on her shoulder and placed shades on her face before walking out of the room. Unsure of what to do the crowd followed her out and watched as she went into the garage and then drive out in a limited edition may Bach.

As she drove off the people guessed that she may have gone after her runaway fiancé but someone pointed out that she had driven in the other direction, which caused everyone to become confused. Her parents looked at each other and frowned slightly while her younger brother huffed and went up to his room with a wine glass in his hand, completely uncaring to what his useless sister was now doing.

The woman in question drove quickly and left Shanghai, five hours later she stopped in front of an old dilapidated building. Her red dress dragged on the mud becoming dirty as she went into the building but she ignored it. When she entered she saw an old woman trying to calm a few children, she ignored them and the call of the old woman as she ran upstairs.

At the top of the stairway was a long hallway and as if she walked to the left end of the hall and pushed open the door. Beyond the door was a room with walls covered in barely recognizable blue paint, there were even bunk beds and a few trunks in the corner of the room. The woman went to one of the trunks, when she opened it she found a small baby that was gasping for breath.

She picked him up and the baby’s little mouth gulped in the air until coughed, bringing up whatever he had eaten. The woman gently flipped him over and massaged his back, at her touch the small baby began to cry, she held him to her ignoring the filth, and slowly swayed. The cries of the baby faded and the woman sighed and turned around, the old woman looked at her with wide eyes as her body shook in fear.

But to her surprise, the woman said nothing as she walked over to her and spoke in a dull voice. “I won’t say anything about what I saw here, just sign over his papers to me and let me adopt him.” The old woman nodded and led her from the room down the stairs that creaked as they walked.

They went into an old office and under the cold eyes of the woman the old lady found the documents for the baby and signed them quickly. The woman did the same and took a stamp from her bag and just like that she became a mother. Though the woman felt there was nothing odd about it since she had always considered herself the mother of the child she held.

The only strange thing was that the body she now used was that of a young eighteen-year-old girl. The girl was called Tung Yawen and in the original story of [A Night with the Dark Prince], even though she wasn’t the heroin, she was supposed to live a worry-free and spoiled life as the princess of the Tung family. But sadly because of a world crosser she who was meant to become the heroin’s best friend and thus under the protective light of her halo became her sworn enemy of this.

It’s common knowledge that no matter the story the enemy of the heroine never has a good end, because of this she suffered at the hands of the Heroin. Her fated life turned upside down and instead of being loved as the princess, she was taken for a pestilence. Her family turned against her, her best friend stabbed her in her back and her fiancé fell in love with the woman that caused her downfall.

Everything around her became twisted and in the end, so did she, she who was supposed to be loved was instead hated, she became vicious, petty, and cruel, and as such, she met one bad end after the other. Her fiancé running out on her should have been the last straw, she was supposed to cry for a few days before going to the beach and drowning herself.

This story would make anyone sad and want to do anything for her, but when it came to the woman that now took control of her body she wasn’t one bit concerned. She wasn’t here for the girl but the child who was covered in vomit that she now held in her arms.

8