Chapter Four
226 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After deciding on the name it was time for the mother and son to leave, soon the baby’s clothes were changed into a striped onesie and he wore a hat with bunny ears and an overcoat. As she put him down a sling appeared on him, Xue Yawen went over to the mirror and looked at herself, her appearance flashed for a while. When it stopped she was wearing a white sundress, sandals, and a large sun hat with shades on her face. She smiled and a straw bag hung over her shoulder she looked in at all the baby things and then went over and hooked He-Wen’s sling to her.

She walked out of the hotel room and ignored the stares she received, as she hailed a cab she wondered what she should do next. According to the story she was in the heroin would now be with her dark knight doing… ehem… things. As for her He-Wen in the story, he would be the sole heir of an old master and thus lived a good life.

The child of the heroin and the dark knight would then be born a few years later and be entangled with him, though he never met a disastrous end he was trapped in a strange entanglement with that girl. So in retrospect his so-called unmatched life wasn’t really as it appeared to be, Xue Yawen frowned, him becoming a spare tire was not what she wanted for her child so she’ll just take him away.

In the story, the heroine is an untouchable koi and as such the entirety of China could be said to be under her control, Xue Yawen smiled, as long as she left the story couldn’t reach her and her He-Wen. She decided and then looked down at her documents, as she did the picture of the original's face vanished from the pictures and was replaced for hers.

The documents for the adoption also changed from Tung Ya-Wen to Xue Yawen and the baby’s name appeared on it. It’s not like they could really check since by the end of yesterday the orphanage had been cracked down on. As for the old woman just as Xue Yawen promised her not to speak of her the old woman also couldn’t say anything about Yawen, so by the time they found out about her, she would be long gone.

The taxi drove for a while and then she got out when she reached the airport, as she stepped in and looked at the flight log some poor soul lost their ticket. The name and date were changed and it appeared in the grasp of Xue Yawen as all the information appeared in the system as necessary. With a smile on her face, she walked over to where the check was and soon passed over her ticket and passport.

When everything was checked out she went to the waiting area, Xue Yawen found a place to sit and then took a bottle from her bag and proceeded to feed He-Wen. If nothing else the baby was a champion at eating, he guzzled the milk and then let out a mighty burp causing those around him to laugh at his cuteness. Xue Yawen relished in the praise she received for her baby and then broke into a friendly conversation with an old woman that sat next to her.

An hour later she boarded the flight and went straight up to first-class with her baby in her arms, though he was small a weak a day ago, He-Wen now truly looked like a healthy nine-month-old. His round and dark eyes looked around curiously even causing an old man that was sitting in the corner to let out a small smile.

Xue Yawen paused for a second but continued to the seat and then pulled up the divider, it seems that those that were meant to meet would always meet regardless of circumstance. The old man that sat in the corner was the old master that had adopted He-Wen in the original story. In this version, he clearly hadn’t gotten to He-Wen and he seemed to have made the decision to leave the country.

Considering her plans she could find a way to let them get together, if even from afar maybe she could get him to accept He-Wen as his god grandchild, she would need to consider it first. In the meantime, she wiped down the baby sleeper provided by the airline and placed the baby in it. She smiled and then gently massaged his head before he fell asleep, after which she covered him with a blanket and left him to rest.

She picked up her magazine as she thought about the two suitcases of money, jade, and gold that she had kept in her hold. With a thought it changed from Yuan to dollars and since the bills were the same amount it became more than it was before. As for the gold she weighed them and then had them dissolved into dollars according to their worth, she glanced at the jade and made the decision to leave it as is.

Now the money was settled she thought of what she should do going forward, she wanted to be a big name so He-Wen could just relax and inherit. But her power was too limited she couldn’t just plant her existence in the mind of everyone on the earth so she would have to do it naturally. She smiled and thought, about the graduation certificate, it had also been changed into her name.

She ran her mind around and finally thought of what to do, it was something Tung Yawen had never made contact within either version of the stories. She would become a genius painter that discovered her talent by accident so even if the Tung family made the connection they couldn’t question her. She smiled and the information for prestigious art schools located in Europe came to her mind, soon she let out a deep chuckle.

“I choose you.”

 

 

 

7