Book I – Chapter 10
2.3k 21 96
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Feeling the pudding melting in her mouth, Aria relished at the sweet taste of the delicacy.

While Marian and Nephrite were at odds at first, neither of them could resist the pastries and desserts, opting for a temporary truce for the duration of the meal.

If that was just because of the desserts, or also because of Aria, it was hard to know.

Looking at her two companions, Aria felt satisfied. If only the Tealeaf Household had some coffee, things would have been even better, that said, the mild, honeyed taste of the tea they were drinking was good too.

After a few minutes of silence between them, Nephrite looked hesitantly at Aria.

“I… will be going out to the city tomorrow. Would you… like to come with me?”

Aria sent a curious glance, and leaned back on her chair was thinking about it. She had not left the state since she came here, so it was a good opportunity.

“Hm.” She nodded while biting at a blueberry muffin.

“Good.” Nephrite nodded too, seemingly in higher spirits.

For a moment, Marian’s eyes narrowed as she sent Nephrite a half-glance. However, focused on something else, Aria failed to notice the animosity of her dear maid.

Instead, she was thinking about how to scam some money out of the Earl. Aria had never been given an allowance, and if it wasn’t because Marian hand-knitted a few pieces of gorgeous clothes for her, her vests would be extremely lackluster.

‘Well, he probably will give it to me if I say it is for dresses for the eventual parties.’

Grinning, Aria threw that out of her mind and decided to focus on the present. Her eyes wandering toward her servant, she lifted one of her shape legs and touched Marian’s shin with her feet.

When she saw the woman shiver and glare at her, Aria’s eyes twinkled.

Nephrite sent the white-haired maid a confused glance, not understanding what was going on as she continued to eat her meal.

While using her fork to squish a random pastry in her plate, Aria sent the older woman a playful glance - not minding her frustrated, and embarrassed, look in the least.

“Where exactly do you plan to go tomorrow?” She asked Nephrite, her feet slithering across the maid’s leg.

“Mainly the market to pick a few things.” Nephrite answered coolly. “And perhaps some tea shops.”

Aria nodded with her eyes fixed on the younger girl. Meanwhile, under the table, her feet had found their way inside the frilly, light-blue nightgown of the maid, and were caressing her smooth thighs.

“Hm~” Aria hummed softly. “I think that is a nice idea, I also want to buy a few things.”

“Good.” Nephrite seemed satisfied with the successful invitation, her thin lips parting in a small smile.

Meanwhile, the other woman in the room was glaring at Aria while fidgeting. It was too late to clamp her legs shut right now, and Nephrite’s presence made it hard for her to abruptly get up and leave.

Thankfully, Aria wasn’t going to push it too far. After caressing the maid’s legs for some time, she pulled back and flashed her a toothy grin.

Just like that, their meal went on smoothly without any incidences. Nephrite and Aria talked a lot, while Marian mostly remained quiet and listened to them, although she hardly spared the black-haired girl a glance.

“I will see you tomorrow, then.” Nephrite whispered quietly by the door.

“Hm~ I will make sure to dress nicely for our little date~!”

“It’s not a date.”

“Say what you will. I can’t wait to see my cute, little Nephy in her outing clothes.”

“I am not yours.”

Despite her words, Nephrite seemed happy and content with the small banter.

“Feel free to join us for breakfast tomorrow, too.”

“I will think about it.”

“Hm. See you later, then.”

Aria ruffled her sister’s black locks of hair, messing them. This time she didn’t complain about it and, instead, closed her eyes and enjoyed the kinship.

After the girl parted, Aria turned around to look at her maid.

Marian was still wearing the gown Aria had lent her, making Aria’s eyes twinkle once more. The piece of cloth fit Marian far better than her as it matched well with her piercing blue eyes.

However, that wasn’t why she was staring intensely at the maid.

“Aren’t you going to get changed?”

“…”

“You aren’t going to go out wearing that, right?”

As if finally realizing that Aria’s plan had been this all along, Marian sighed. She really wondered how her lady had become such a pervert, although she didn’t hate it.

Getting to her feet, Marian hesitantly walked toward the dresser where she had left her uniform folded. Meanwhile, Aria moved toward the bed and sat down to watch the show.

Crossing one leg over the other, she leaned forward and held her chin with one hand, her eyes accompanying each elegant movement of her servant.

Marian sent her a placid look, which sat well with her facial features. To be honest, Aria felt that her maid had the features of someone that would make a guy want to be stepped on and look at with a disgusted expression.

Whilst Aria was gloating, the white-haired woman undressed.

Pushing the straps of the gown to the side, she allowed it to fall to her feet, which revealed most of her body to Aria, with the exception of her privates.

Aria whistled from her seat, her expression becoming one of interest and bliss.

Marian had long and elegant limbs, no fat, and a curvaceous body. Her breasts, pushing against the white fabric of her bra, were roughly a c-cup, and her skin was soft and cream-white, being lustrous and well-taken care of.

‘And that ass~’ Aria felt like she would have to spent some time alone - to take care of her… needs - at the sight of it.

Marian had a nice ass, and shapely legs, which only made her even more gorgeous. Particularly so when she bent over and turned her back toward Aria as to wear her uniform, which made Aria get even itchier.

After the woman finished wearing her clothes and picked the gown she had been wearing, Aria stepped toward her.

Ignoring her desires, she instead held Marian’s hand with a soft smile.

“Did you enjoy the meal?”

“Hm. Everything was delicious.”

“Good, I believe that I am still far from thanking you enough, though.”

“You… don’t have to.”

At the shake of Marian’s head, Aria’s smile became even brighter. She was being sincere about it and found it adorable how reluctant Marian was about her thankfulness.

“My lady…” Marian hesitated for a moment. “Are you really going to go out with that girl?”

“Yes.” Aria nodded. “I know how you feel about this family, but you don’t have to worry about it.”

“But…”

“She is just a child, and it is not like she herself did something to me.” Shaking her head, Aria gazed at the blue eyes of the maid. “Those that have to pay will pay, so don’t stress yourself about it.”

Maria nodded, her expression showing that she wasn’t fully convinced.

“That aside, I’d like to ask you for something.”

The older woman nodded.

“Just go tell the Earl that I need some money for clothes and new toys, or else, I will go out in rags tomorrow.”

“As you wish.”

“And Marian…”

“Hm?”

Leaving the white-haired woman no room to react, Aria leaned in and kissed her cheek. They roughly the same height now, so that wasn’t even hard to do.

“I love you.” Aria whispered in her ears.

When Aria stepped back she had to hold back a laugh, because Marian’s expression was so stiff that it was funny, which wasn’t a surprise considering she should be extremely shocked right now.

It was only after a few seconds of staring dumbly toward nowhere that Marian came back to herself.

“Me too.”

Aria smiled at her words. She knew that their feelings were different - and neither of them was that special, romantic feeling. However, it also wasn’t something that could be simply described as affinity and affection.

“I shall take my leave, then.”

“Go on.”

After waving the older woman goodbye, and quietly watching her leave the room, Aria threw herself in the bed with her arms spread wide open.

Her coming of age was coming soon, and things would pick up the pace from then on. Going to boring parties, dealing with shitty people, and pushing her jobs and skills further… her future would be quite busy.

After lying lazily in the bed for a moment, Aria stretched herself and got up.

Right now, she was unconsciously smiling. She had never been someone that liked to stay still, and a busy schedule meant a lot of fun things to do.

Taking her clothes off, she admired her body in the mirror for a moment - the red, laced undergarments looked beautiful against her spotless and pale skin and were a perfect fit with her ruby-like eyes.

After thinking about it for a moment, she threw her clothes aside and keep herself almost naked - it was a nice feeling, after all.

‘Let’s dance a bit and get that <Dancer Job> up.’

She had plans for her advancement, and she wasn’t going to rest until she achieved the top. They should have known that when ‘they’ sent her here…

She was born to stand above all, and look at the entire world from above.

It didn’t matter if she was Louise Lancaster;

Or if she was Aria Tealeaf.

Conquest and dominance were among her favorite hobbies!

Did you enjoy the chapter? If you did, please leave a comment down below! While I may not answer everyone, I will make sure to check them all. I mean, most of the time it is just me saying ‘thanks for the comment’, so I feel bad pumping up the number of comments through my dumb thanks.

Let’s talk about this chapter now~! So, the fact this is a novel makes it hard to express and build relationships in a way that feels really organic – even more so when it is a story fated to have several characters. To be honest, I feel it is still a bit too soon for Nephrite to invite Aria out, but oh well, if I took my sweet time this would probably end not being a harem (someday, I swear I will write a wholesome non-harem story).

We also got to see Aria being a perverted lecher, which was something I had a lot of fun writing. Let me be honest: I feel hella good writing a character that has little empathy, only cares about herself and doesn’t try to act like a moral saint. Aria does as she pleases and does not mind crossing the line, and I love her~♥.

That aside, I want to ask you guys for a favor – vote for my feature request on the forum. My author notes are big and end increasing the average word count by too much, which in turn makes me feel like a dirty cheater, so if you can, please stop my tricks! ‘3’

Enhanced Word Count

96