Chapter 3: Young Master Eon
334 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The butler arrived and exited the dark blue rolls royce phantom and gave a slight bow to the miss Sung Jung his employer. He looked to be in his seventies and had an air of loyalty and manners around him.

Although the Rolls Royce phantom looks impressive and would have been very expensive hundreds of years ago the production methods for this car have long been forgotten. All cars in the modern day are electric so old luxury petrol cars are considered as rare antique cars. There would only be a few operational in the world to this day. If this rolls royce phantom was to be sold at auction it could go for up to a hundred million dollars if sold to the right person.

The butler opens the side door for Sung Jung and she turns to beckon Eon to enter the car door. Eon hesitantly looked at Sung Jung and decided to get in. Eon had seen carriages used by nobles before in his previous world but never the inside, but he imagined this car's interior must be vastly superior to the interior of those lousy nobels carriages.

Upon arriving at Sung Jung’s estate the butler led Sung Jung and Eon towards the main house. It didn't look as extravagant as the noble house in the city that Eon had lived in his previous world. But he could tell this Sung Jung woman must have a high place in society to be able to afford such a house. No matter how advanced this world is there is no way everyone could live in a house as big as this one.

After entering the house and going through the weird gas chamber that Eon had never seen before he was invited into the dining room. Lunch had been prepared by a maid who had a bright smile on her face when she saw Eon but also had a hint of questioning in her eyes.

Eon looked at the table with curiosity and excitement clearly visible on his face. Although the meal was pretty normal by modern human standards, just some ramen noodles with fried egg on top.

Sung Jung sat down at the table and pointed to the seat opposite gesturing for Eon to have a seat to eat the food.

--From Eon’s perspective--

I don’t know why this woman is showing me such kindness? Does she know my identity or what something from me? I had many questions but until I could understand their language it was only guesses. I had only been eating hard bread in my previous life and in the dungeon I mostly ate goblin meat which tasted like rotten eggs.

 

The meal in front of me looked divine as the smell entered my nostrils that had previously been stained by the toxic air outside. Although I was hesitant to accept her offer for the food as there may be some ulterior motive my urge to eat was greater so I reluctantly sat down.

 

The food was as amazing as I thought and I gulped it down quickly. I was given seconds and third helpings of the delicious food.

 

[Korean language level 1 has been unlocked]

 

While I was eating the food and listening to the nice lady talk to the man, who seemed to be a butler and the maid about something. I finally unlocked the korean skill. Since I hadn’t understood anything they had been saying up until this point I decided not to speak and just sat there and listened in.

 

“The madam’s illness has progressed, she will not last much longer” the butler said to the lady. The lady had a painful expression on her face while listening to the news.

 

The maid’s sobbing could also be heard from the corner of the room. I didn't know who this madam was but any illness would be useless before my healing magic! But wait, is this what they were aiming for? Did they see my status and get me to come here to heal this madam?

 

Well it should be fine to help them? It's not like I'm doing it for free, the nice lady already gave me clothes and food so using a bit of mana for a healing spell should make us even right?

 

“I heal madam for food?” I said looking into Sung Jung’s watery eyes. She just shook her head saying it was impossible. None of the best doctors could even find the cause, let alone treat her illness.

 

I got up from the table and used my divine senses to spread my mana through the house to see if I could locate the madam. I located someone with weak signs of life in a bed on the second floor.

 

I start walking to the staircase. The lady and butler seemed to look upon me with confusion in their eyes but didn't seem to want to stop me and simply followed. I walked into the madams room and looked upon her condition with status.

 

[Abnormal Condition: Mana Sickness]

 

It seemed her condition was caused because she had been exposed to mana but her body had no way to control it. This is strange. This illness never occurs on planets that are managed by a system to direct and use the planet's mana into skills and abilities.

 

If there is no system on a planet with abundant mana then many people will start to die of this disease.

 

I can't heal this woman with healing magic, but there is a method. I reach out my hand and start using my creation magic powers. My eyes glow as I activate my power and I create a golem in the shape of a human girl. However it looked to be merely made of clay and had no signs of life.

 

I forcefully drained the mana from the madam's body and transferred it to the clay doll. Since the mana had been inside the soul of the madam it changed the features of the doll as its soul was formed from the mana of the madam.

 

It now had the appearance of a small girl with two long black ponytails and pale white skin. She had black pupils surrounded by a golden ring. It seemed it had absorbed a bit of my mana in the process. Although the mana the golem had absorbed from me was less than a single percent since it is the mana from a god it was enough to greatly boost its stats.

 

I read the status of the golem in front of me

 

[no name/age]

[Demi Golem]

[Level 1]

[Job: None]

[Titles: Eon’s Golem]

[Skills: Space magic 6]

[Health: 9999/9999 Strength: 99, Magic: 10, Mana: 300]

 

The golem has seemed to inherit my space manipulation magic at a decent level as well! Its strength was also ridiculous but it seemed to have low magic. While I was staring at the girl, the lady seemed to have run to another room and returned with a black hoodie with black korean writing on one of the arms on a white background. She also brought some grey tracksuit bottoms and put them on the emotionless and none moving girl.

The madam seemed to start to move from the bed and look towards us, the lady ran towards the madam and started hugging her, crying her eyes out.

--From Sung Jung perspective--

I offered the seat to the boy since he seemed scared or hesitant to sit down for some reason. I sat there and talked about how I had found this boy to Philip the butler while watching the boy eat many bowls of ramen.

Philip informed me of my mothers current condition and although it was expected I could do nothing but cry. Money and social status is useless. I cursed the world in my head wishing for a miracle to save my mother. The boy seemed to change attitude as if he suddenly started understanding what we were saying and was listening intently to our conversation.

Then he said in broken korean “I heal madam for food?”. Although I appreciate the offer there's no way some random kid I picked off the street today could do something the most expensive doctors couldn't.

The boy just stood up and started heading straight for mothers room. How does he know where to go? Did Philip tell him? I couldn’t seem to find the answer and just followed the boy to mothers room. Maybe if the boy sees the condition my mothers in then he would understand how ridiculous of a statement he made earlier.

The boy sees my mother and looks blankly into space as if he could see something we couldn't. He then put his hand out to the side. His eyes glowed and a sense of difference in power was felt.

I could feel a huge surge of power leave the boy's hand and a clay body seems to materialize out of thin air. I wanted to scream out in shock but the pressure from the boy's hand stopped my body from even being able to move. All I could do was shudder in awe at the spectacle that was being shown in front of me.

The golem suddenly took the form of a small girl with black hair and her eyes seemed to have a ring of gold around the pupil of similar colour to the boy’s eyes. The girl was naked, although it had no details in the areas where one would expect a woman to have. It seemed to be genderless but was in the shape of a girl and the boy seemed to be staring at it.

I ran to my bedroom and picked out a hoodie I had used many years ago but had grown out of and some grey tracksuit bottoms and put them hurriedly on the girl.

That's when I heard some movement from the bed. No it can’t be… Mother? I spun around with my heart beating hard in the chest and looked across the dark room towards the bed. Sure enough I could see my mothers weak but opened eyes staring back at me. I ran, almost tipping with tears flying from my face. I embraced my mother carefully to not hurt her.

After crying and talking to my mother for a while I finally turned to face the boy. His expression had no emotion on it other than worry. He seemed to have a lot on his mind.

I made my resolve and said to the boy “May I know my little brother's name?”.

The boy looked confused and pointed to himself and said “Brother?”.

I replied with a smile “Yes you are family now, everything me and my mother have now also belongs to you”.

Usually when one of the richest people on earth say they are entrusting everything they own to a stranger that they don't even know the name of would be seen as a fool.

But neither Philip, Mother or Sunny (the maid) showed any objection to this statement. The boy didn't really seem to understand the gravity of Sung Jung’s statement and simply nodded and opened his mouth.

“Eon” he said and then pointed to the little girl and said “Zero”.

[Eon has set golems name to “Zero”]

Philip and Sunny bowed towards Eon respectfully and said in unison “Welcome home young master Eon”.

10