Chapter 135
12.1k 5 203
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Upon reaching level fifteen, I began my solo trek back down to level 19. I realized as I went that I had perhaps been taking Celeste a bit for granted. Her wind attacks had been extremely useful, and they kept the monsters at bay while I could dish out damage with exorcism spells and an occasional quick attack. It had worked splendidly for us, but without her, or any of the girls for that matter, I felt like I was fighting with one arm behind my back.

I reencountered the Bounding Yokai. Like before, it was a pain in the ass. I eventually decided to just floor it to the 16th floor rather than try to continue to battle it. I was interested in seeing what kind of ingredient it dropped now that the first-time bonus had been dropped, but I didn’t want to waste any more time. I continued to work my way down, and as I did so, my levels increased satisfactorily.

{Hero has increased to level 15.}

{Moderate Swordsmanship has been unlocked.}

In an instant, I gained the ability to handle my sword a lot better. I would never be as fast as Lydia though, so I still took hits. Fortunately, I was a white mage, and white mages had a high resistance to ghost attacks, which were more spiritual and less physical. I managed to reach level 17 before it became nighttime. Casting all the safety spells I could, I did a switch with Miki as I promised.

My body suddenly appeared. I was lying in bedrolls, and Lydia was on top of me with a lewd expression on her face. Furthermore, her hand was in my groin region. Her eyes widened at the same time as my own.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

I had switched bodies with Miki, that meant that at this moment, Miki had been in this position under Lydia immediately before I swapped them. What were they seriously doing?

“N-othing!” Lydia leaped off me, and then blinked, muttering under her breath. “It was just training. Miki always gets so shy. She didn’t couldn’t even muster up the courage to ask Master for ‘that’ before we parted.”

“Huh? Did Miki want something from me?”

“N-nevermind!” Lydia shook her head and then jumped back on me in the same way she had just been on Miki, her hand boldly going to the same place. “Since Master is alone, perhaps master should have me?”

“Ah? But Miki isn’t here?”

“Tsk. I know… that’s why I took care of her first…”

“Lydia!” I bopped her on the head. “Quit being lewd. You’re cuter when you don’t try so hard.”

She rubbed her head and moaned pitifully. “S-sorry, Master, it’s just been a long time. I never thought about it much, but after we did it, suddenly I find myself thinking about it more and more.”

“Ah… actually, now that you mention it, I just obtained a job skill along those lines. I’ve kind of been ignoring it, but it might facilitate those kinds of things in the future.”

“A new job?” Lydia cocked her head. “Any new skills?”

“Actually, I never equipped it to check.” I laughed. “I suppose it can’t hurt to try it out.”

{Pervert is now equipped.}

{Insatiable Appetite has now been unlocked.}

I froze.

“Master, are you okay?” Lydia asked, noticing my lack of action.

My head turned to her, and then a creepy smile formed on my face.

“M-master?”

I leaped on the tiger. Pervert was a scary job. There was a saying that fit the situation. When you ride a tiger, there is no safe way to get off. It was something like that. Lewd animalistic noises filled the dungeon level. Even the ghosts were too afraid to investigate.

203