Chapter 185
10.8k 6 164
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Miki had the ability to create potions, and it wasn’t lost on me that Celeste had the Enchant ability. At level 2, it was pretty much useless for all but the most basic enchantments. However, I really wanted to level this ability with her. From what I understood, to enchant an item, one had to have both the Enchantment Class and the spell they wanted to enchant the item with. For most people, that meant you needed two spell castors minimum working together. It was no wonder that enchanted items weren’t very common.

However, if I could get her Enchantment up, it’d mesh really well with the Haste spell. If I hasted all of the clothing, rings, and necklaces, our party would move so fast that no one would hit us. I’d also be interested in trying various other spells. Another thing the Capital had was a full library where I could obtain a lot of this information. It’d be nice if I didn’t have to go into all of it flying blind.

Therefore, getting in a dungeon on some safe levels and cranking up everyone’s level was definitely high on my list. Fortunately, many non-fighting jobs had multiple ways to level. Alchemy was one such job. The fact of both of us making potions, in conjunction with our own experience boosts, caused our levels to start creeping up. By the time we were done making as many potions as I dared to make, my level had reached 5. As for Miki, she reached 12.

The alchemist skills were mixing, purification, and concentration. None of this had any relevance to combat or anything of the like. Rather, these were all functions in the alchemy process, and the more of these you had, the more different recipes you were able to make. At level 2, there were only about 3 potions total that I could make without borrowing Miki’s help. Now there were close to twenty.

A few more days passed and we had acquired our repaired armor, sewn clothing, and requested supplies. I had a ring with nearly 1300 gold in it, not to mention a king’s ransom in potions and the like. Each girl had her own pack. If I could afford it, I’d eventually like to give each girl a storage ring. That sounded a bit over the top, but I definitely wanted to spoil the girls at least that much.

What was the point of having all this money if I couldn’t spend it a bit lavishly? I mean, I had numerous sources of earning money now, so there is nothing really holding me back. Well, there was one thing. As much as the seamstress was an interesting person and did well, the seamstresses in the capital were supposedly many times better. I’d like to get these girls the best of the best when I could afford it.

I got a map to the Capital and frowned as I tried to plot our direction. Compared to my mapping skill, this was many times worse. It looked like my dungeon point skill had caused me to grow a bit spoiled. Celeste bid her mother goodbye. Even though she was a lone fairy, Astria was thriving in her little grove. The rest of us also gave our goodbyes. We were going to head there on foot. I wasn’t a person who knew anything about horses and I didn’t want to get involved with them. Plus, if we brought a carriage, that would imply we had stuff, and that would attract bandits. I had been in this world for a little over 2 months now, and I was finally setting out to see it for the first time. Along-side three beautiful women, it didn’t seem like such a bad journey after all.

164