Chapter 248
7.8k 4 116
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The young man who had attacked me casually grabbed me and picked me up. I always saw myself as a heavy guy, so this guy must be pretty strong. I wanted to ask him what he was going to do, but my mouth was incapable of moving and I couldn’t say anything.

“Relax…” The guy sighed, “I’m just using you a stepping stone. The paralysis wears off in just a little bit. Don’t hate me!”

I realized that the place he was positioning me was directly under the peephole he had indicated earlier. He wasn’t making things up in the slightest! He really was using me as a stepping stone in every sense of the word! He was going to step on my shoulders and use me to ogle my women. This was a complete travesty! Now, I was actually a little upset! No, he was really pissing me off!

Of all my white mage abilities, cure paralyzation was not one of them. I already tried weak heal, remove curse, and cure disease to no avail. Actually, I couldn’t use remove curse, because remove curse needed me to touch myself, which I couldn’t do while I was frozen. While he prepared everything like he had all the time in the world, I frantically worked through my mind to come up with any way to thwart him.

If I swapped my body with one of the girls, I’d send her in here. The girls would probably go easy on me. However, that involved sacrificing one of the girls to this pervert-san. If I used the return ability, I could take off and return to my home. However, I’d be abandoning the girls. This guy would still be trying to see them. Who knew how long I’d be paralyzed too. It might be all night. In that case, he’ll have plenty of other “stepping stones” he could use to see my girls, and they would panic when they couldn’t find me.

Then my thoughts fell on the dungeon list. I had summoned it up but had yet to put any points down. I had 17 in all. However, it wasn’t the points that caught my interest, but some of the skills. For 5 points each were immunities to just about any element you could think of. Fire immunity, Cold Immunity, and Poison immunity were some of the options. One of those options was paralysis immunity! I put down my reset point, gave myself my 3 jobs back, and then I selected paralysis immunity.

By the time I finished this, the guy had already climbed up on my shoulders, but he hadn’t made it to the hole just yet. My paralysis didn’t fade instantly, unfortunately. However, as soon as I equipped it, I felt able to move a bit.

“No!” I cried out, starting to try to knock him off my shoulder.

I could only just move them enough that I could put him off balance. My arms were still numb, but the feeling was coming back quick. The guy squeezed his toes, trying to grab my shoulders like some kind of monkey.

“Woah… hey… why are you moving! S-stop that! I can’t hold on!” He let out a cry, but I responded by trying to throw him off even harder.

I overestimated my ability, and still half-paralyzed, I ended up losing my balance. I fell back, and the guy fell forward. We both ended up slamming into the fence with a bang.

“Eh? What’s that?” Lydia’s voice came from the other side.

Creek… Creek…. Creeeeeeeeek! The wall suddenly gave way, falling in on the female side. There were screams of women and splashing as the wall collapsed, half of it landing in the pool. Lying in that debris, butt-naked and dizzy… were the pervert-san and me!

116