Chapter 311
6.4k 4 105
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Otto Tibult, Noble, Intermediate Magician, Level 32!”

Intermediate Magician was the second tier of the non-elemental magic pathway. If he made it to the third, he’d gain a color like me. Black Mage was the most common sense they were capable of attacking with fire, earth, air, and water. These were the first things you got as a basic magician. However, there were various other types of mages, such as me, who was a White Mage, and the one who ran the teleport in the Capitol city, show should be a blue mage.

After not much fanfare, Lord Tibult sniffed and returned to his seat. His slaves had actually been hidden out of my view, so as the first one walked up on stage, it was the first time seeing them. It was a hooded person whose features I was unable to make out. However, it appeared to be a girl, which surprised me a bit. Wouldn’t Lord Tibult surround himself with muscular men?

“Salicia, Slave, Bandit King, Level 62!” The priest announced.

When I heard the name Salicia, I made a surprised noise, but when the words Bandit King appeared, naturally I took a step forward and looked up in shock. The girl threw back her hood, revealing a woman with long blond hair. However, at some point, she appeared to have lost her eye, as she was wearing an eyepatch now. She shot me a defiant look.

“Salicia! You were captured?” I said in surprise.

I started to understand why she called herself a Bandit King. Bandit King was the name of the job. It was unavoidable. This world didn’t account for a female bandit king. Well, even if you’re a female, you were still a fireman… even though there was a pushback to call them firepeople or something. This was a similar situation. What worried me was that the Bandit King was the third tier. I had seen how powerful she was. She was much stronger than I thought Tibult would have. Suddenly, I was starting to sweat.

“Hmph!” Salicia threw back her hair. “My sister made sure of that. No sooner had I left that cave then I was surrounded by church guards. The cardinal was furious when my unconscious sister suddenly turned into a fairy and flew away! I must say, the prank you pulled was quite amusing! In the end, it cost sister dearly, though, right, sister?”

She was calling back to another one of Lord Tibult’s slaves, who stepped forward out onto the platform. This time the priest looked at the woman with disgust, like he didn’t even want to touch her. In fact, he recited her information without even touching her forehead, as if he was already aware of it.

“Carmine, Slave, A former paladin, level 70!”

Carmine threw back her hood, and I was even more shocked.

“How did you become a slave?” I demanded.

“That dragon, naturally, how could I not take responsibility for its destruction. I had even been successful with my mission, but then fled to the caves.”

“The dragon’s soul took over your body! You couldn’t help it!” I declared.

She shook her head, closing her eyes painfully. “It was my fault. I was far to conceited to think the church would forgive my actions so simply. But don’t feel pity for me! I may be a slave, but I will fight for my master!”

“Isn’t sister so cool when she says that!” Salicia declared proudly, not even seeming to care she was a slave as she looked down on me arrogantly. “Since Master purchased us together, naturally I will fight for him.”

She tried to put her arms around Carmine, who immediately elbowed her in the stomach. “Don’t touch me, you disgust me.”

“Eee… Sister is so cruel…” She cried as the two left the stage.

Their levels had all been many times the levels of my own slaves. Except maybe for celeste, they absolutely suppressed us! I really hoped the rest of the slaves were weaker than these two!

“I saved my strongest slave for last!” Lord Tibult suddenly shouted as if he read my mind.

Dang it!

105