Chapter 321
6.4k 8 114
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Lord Tibult’s arousal only reached three. If his opponent gets even half as aroused for his own slaves as he gets for someone else’s slave, then the match is in the bag!” The Prince announced after the magician whispered in his ear.

“Oi!” I growled, shooting the prince a look.

When he said it like that, it was seriously putting me in a bad place. I wasn’t some pervert who desired some other guy’s women! Actually, now that I thought about it, I realized I had a trump card for Lydia. The Pervert ability! Naturally, if I equipped that job, my arousal would skyrocket. In that way, I had no chance of losing. Feeling slightly vindicated, I sat down and nodded to Lydia.

When my eyes locked on her expression, I immediately stiffened. She had a fierce expression on her face, her tiger features making her seem like a tiger about to pounce.

“That skank…” She muttered, “7 out of 10! I will definitely double that number!”

I wanted to tell her that double 7 out of 10 was impossible, but her face was so serious. It turned out she took another slave arousing me as a personal challenge. I wanted to say she was bursting with a fighting spirit, but she was actually a little scary like this.

“Master, I need a long spear!” She demanded.

“Huh? A spear?” I checked through the stuff we hadn’t sold in out storage rings.

Fortunately, I did still have a spear. After I handed it to her, I started to frown. Did she forget this was an erotic challenge and was going to fight Salicia to the death? I was seriously worried about that. However, a moment later, she lifts up the spear with the pointing side down and slams it into the middle of the arena. It embeds nearly a foot into the ground, causing it to shake. Everyone made alarmed noises at her sudden action. She looked more dangerous than sexy.

That was, until, with her hand gripping the top of the spear, she swung her leg around it and spun to face me. Her expression turned lax, and a somewhat naughty expression spread across her face.

“Master…” Her voice was so gentle and velvety, that my heart started to palpitate. “Only look at me… okay?”

Her voice held such a pleading desire, that every man in the audience only wanted to look at her, even discarding their girlfriends and wives right next to them. A second later, her tongue came out and licked slowly up the length of the pole. Her tongue was actually pretty long, and her lick seemed to go on for ages as all the men leaned forward in their seats. Blood started rushing to all the right places, and I let out a moan.

“Holy crap.”

She suddenly pulled away and started spinning around the pole. She moved with all the agility, speed, and precision she had earned over the course of training in the dungeon, and it all combined to cause her to move sensually around the pole. Her skill seemed to transcend the realm of human, and she performed at a level that a high class stripper could only wish.

She rode the pole, shoved between her legs, like a gentle lover, but her eyes always returned to me, full of an unquenchable lust and desire that radiated off of her and infected every man. Even the prince was leaning out of the box with his mouth open.

As she spun time and time again around the pole, her hip gyrated, essentially gently rubbing the pole against her nether regions like she might have rubbed it against my hard cock. The smell of that pole was covered with pussy, in more than one meaning! She got low to the ground, rising up with the pole between her smooth buttcheeks. She rode it high, spinning as she turned her body upside down. Her tail wrapped around the pole several times, and I swore at one point it moved up and down, stroking the pole as she swung around it.

Whenever her clothing started to fall away, about to reveal a part of her body, she moved in a way that caused it to fall back down. She teased, but never showed anything she didn’t want to show. Through all of it, her eyes were locked on me, as if to say that this dance was all done for me. I suddenly equipped the pervert job. I had left it ready to equip, preparing for if things went bad. However, in my lack of concentration, and my own mind in the gutter of lust, suddenly I found it equipped.

My control was lost, and just as it seemed like she was finishing her dance, I rushed the stage and pushed her down. There were cries of shock and surprise. As for Lydia, she writhed orgasmically in my grip, while I humped her body.

“Yes, Master!” She moaned. “Take me now!”

It took six people to pry us off of each other to keep the arena from turning into a sex show. I managed to regain reason just long enough to remove the pervert job. Lydia was just as bad, trying to fight off three servants while trying to rip off my pants. Miki had to use a spirit attack and make her go to sleep before she was able to control the tigress. The prince was laughing, while the princess had her hands over her face, hiding her blushing face, but she had her fingers open and was still watching through them with more than a little interest.

“His arousal reached 14 out of 10…” The magician said in disbelief. “Apparently I need to redesign my whole system…”

It looked like Lydia did exactly what she said she was going to do. She doubled it.

114