Chapter 347
6.4k 11 98
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Congratulations, you have defeated the Demon Lord, Shao.}

{For defeating a demon lord, You have unlocked the Job: True Hero.}

{For completing the lore, you have gained ten dungeon points.}

Shao’s Lore is now a part of you. You gained Shao’s Blessing.}

{You have an increased affinity with miasma. You are no longer negatively affected by miasma.}

I awoke suddenly with a gasp. These damn lores were way too vicious, especially after I had already wasted all of my energy at the end. The only thing I was happy about was that the lore had ended there. In a few seconds, I would have had to be in a girl’s mind as I kissed her. It was way too close to having me kiss myself. Perhaps, there really was a god in this world who looked after me after all.

I looked around, realizing I was in a very fancy looking room. I didn’t recognize it at all, but the quality was topnotch. No sooner had I sat up when there was a gasp at the door. A maid I didn’t recognize was standing there. She let out a cry and then turn and ran away.

“Wait…” I tried to say, but found my voice was impossibly horse.

In fact, I felt extremely thirsty and was absolutely starving. I also felt extremely weak. I almost flopped back down on the bed, suddenly growing very dizzy. The door suddenly burst open, and a form rushed at me. They threw their arms around me.

“Deek! You’re alive.” She hugged me tightly.

“Uh…”

“What, do you need something? Anything?”

“Why is the princess hugging me?” I asked.

That question was directed over her shoulder, toward the prince who was smiling wryly.

“Eh?” She suddenly looked at herself holding me so passionately, and her face turned red. “I… I’ll go get you food!”

She turned and ran away as quickly as the maid. Prince Aberis chuckled and then walked into the room as she fled out of it.

“My sister, she really does have a crush on you now. You definitely must take responsibility as a man, and as my brother.”

“Ah, you look good. I see you recovered okay.” I said, looking at the prince in his nice outfit.

A flash of surprise appeared on his face but then he covered it up. “Ah… yeah… well… I wasn’t hurt so bad.”

“The dungeon is gone?”

“Yup.”

“What about Shao…”

“She’s currently in one of our cells under the castle. She’s put up no resistance. We’re still not sure what to do with her.”

“What about… the town…” I responded uncertainly.

At that moment, Prince Eliana pushed back into the room with food. She immediately put it in front of me. It was clear a chef had prepared it and not her. However, the fact she brought it to me herself meant that she was trying to endear herself. I gave her a smile and a thank you and she blushed again.

“The town is safe. Rebuilding is underway. It cost a pretty penny, but we’ve handled the cost for resurrection and brought back everyone we could.”

I let out a breath, the question I had been trying to shy from coming out. “And the girls?”

Prince Aberis looked away, his head down. “I’m sorry, we were unable to bring them back.”

98