Chapter 358
6.8k 4 118
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning, after I somehow made it through the night, I got up out of my bed to find Faeyna at the door. She was blushing and looking away, and it was only then I realized I was standing completely naked while scratching myself. I coughed and grabbed a sheet that wasn’t currently occupied by the body of a naked woman and hid my shame.

“Ah, I’m sorry you had to see that.” I made an awkward apology.

“It’s fine, Master, I took look forward to the day I can do such a thing with Master.”

“Huh, you want to join?”

She blushed and then shook her head. “I wouldn’t dare… after all, I am your maid. This kind of relationship is… is… inappropriate!”

I was turned down. Well, it wasn’t like I wasn’t aware of that.

“That’s right…” I suddenly recalled. “You can only mate with one man for the rest of your life. I was careless.”

I had gotten so used to all the girls being head-over-heels in love with me, that I had jumped to conclusions with Faeyna. She had already left me once, and she was only here because she felt safe with me. I had grown a big head since coming to this world. Some women may want to be my slave without desiring me sexually. Yup, I definitely couldn’t be greedy with five women in the bed behind me. Faeyna’s entire race was dependent on her finding a proper mate.

“It’s a bit too late for that…” Faeyna murmured, a smile on her face.

“What?”

“Ah… nothing Master! Rather, you smell and you must have a bath!”

“Oh, I do?”

It was a stupid question. After the things I did last night, of course, I smelled. Many sweaty, dirty things were done, and these were multiplied by five, so I had to take care of my hygiene. As for the dirty girls in bed, I didn’t mind them smelling for a bit longer. Rather, I wouldn’t mind if they remained dirty for a bit longer? Well, at least they could sleep in.

Faeyna nodded exaggeratedly, grabbing me and pulling me into the bathroom. “You definitely must be properly cleaned!”

“Eh? I can do it myself though!”

“This is the duty of a maid, please endure.”

I felt like she was looking at me a bit much, so I quickly made my way into the tub. Faeyna had already filled it with hot water and some kind of fragrant oil. It wasn’t like the pool at the hot springs, but it was still large enough to fit six people. I guess with magic water stones, filling this kind of thing was simple. I heard rustling behind me and I looked back to see Faeyna’s maid outfit dropping to the ground. She was wearing a garter belt! When did it get out that I had a garter belt fetish? First Shao, and now Faeyna!

“Wh-what are you doing?” I turned away.

“I must wash Master, so I don’t want my uniform becoming wet.”

“I-is that appropriate for a maid.”

“Oh, yes, Master, it’s my duty. Please endure.”

I didn’t look back, but a moment later she splashed into the water. I turned my back to her, feeling somewhat awkward.

“You can do my back, I guess,” I muttered.

Two soft things suddenly pressed against my back. My eyes widened. They were very big, so there was no mistaking it.

“F-Faeyna…”

“Maid’s duty. Please endure.”

“I see…”

I was cleaned very thoroughly. She was very good with her chest. Her hands were also quite bold. Eventually, they started cleaning a certain spot.

“Um… even that…”

“It’s the dirtiest part, I must be extra thorough.”

“Hah… hah… If you keep going…” I said, pretty sure she was going above a maid’s duty at this point. “I’ll lose it in the water, and since you’re in the water, that might cause problems?”

I didn’t want to end up causing an extinction just because I couldn’t hold it…

“Maid’s… ahhh! It erupted.” She blushed, finally letting go while becoming shy.

In the end, I didn’t endure, but it’s probably fine, at least I was clean now.

118