Chapter 383
5.7k 2 104
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The safe room resembled all the previous safe rooms I had seen. That was to say it was a big open space with a kiosk platform for registering and transportation, had a means of closing itself to protect from enemies outside.

In this one, the ground was brick, and there was a fountain in the middle, although it was covered in moss, it still ran quite beautifully. There was a light scent of dirt and flowers. Along one wall was a small flower patch. The girls all headed over to it, excitedly picking flowers and putting them in their hair. Raissa assured me the flowers were safe for that kind of thing.

“Don’t drink the water from the fountain though.” She explained. “It is quite deadly.”

If I drank any of it, I would have cured poison and removed curse anyway, but it was nice to know that the fountain was another one of those temptations. Someone who didn’t bring enough water might stumble in this room, dying of thirst. They’d immediately drink a few mouthfulls, only to keel over dead. There could also be the desire to bathe in the fountain.

“I really want to go up to the first floor.” I said, “That way, we can activate the whole teleportation system as we go down.”

“If you want to go, it wouldn’t take more than half a day. I’m already familiar with the top ten floors.” Raissa explained.

“Seriously? You are?” A thought suddenly humped in my mind. “Couldn’t we save time then? What’s the lowest floor you’re registered with?

“Fifteen.” She said, looking uncertain. “That floor is too difficult for me, though. I only made it there once when most of my party was wiped out. I was fleeing the floor boss.

“I have a skill that allows me to swap myself with one of my party members. If you transfer to the other floors, I can swap us, and that way, I can register in the other kiosks… I mean safe rooms.”

Her eyes widened. “I heard heroes could swap with a party member to save lives… I didn’t realize it could be used in this way… Wait! That’s what you did in the Dirage when you ki-ki-ki-kissed….”

I waved my hands. “That was a misunderstanding!”

Shao was giving me killing intent now. I didn’t expect that trying to take advantage of such a skill was going to come back and bite me in such a way. Now, Raissa was looking at me tearfully! It really was a mistake! I’m sorry, I don’t even know her very well, so how could I have any kind of an attraction to her.

“Can you do it?”

“Y-yes… I’ll go.” Raissa said sadly. “Ah… when I leave, can you give me a few minutes before you come?”

“What? Why?” I said, frowning.

Her face turned red. “D-do I have to say it? I-it’s safer… in a safe room…”

“Huh?” I didn’t get what she meant, but she was moving her legs awkwardly like she needed to pee.

“Oh, you need to pee…”

“Y-you… stupid!” She stormed to the kiosk. “Five minutes!”

With that, she disappeared. When it came to the other girls, they had no problem finding a corner and relieving themselves. Well, Lydia and Miki were lifetime slaves. I wasn’t sure if Celeste even went to the bathroom, but if she did, it was quite small. As for Terra, she didn’t go. She actually could crush waste into a pellet and then expel it from any part of her body, not that I had asked!

Raissa wasn’t a slave, so naturally, she’d be uncomfortable peeing in front of a guy. Although, she used to be a slave, so maybe it was just me, or some kind of wolfgirl thing. I had never asked Shao before, but considering she came from Earth, she may also have issues peeing around me.

“Shao, did you want to pee?” I asked.

Shao suddenly blushed. “I-I didn’t know Master also had these desires. Then if you please, lie down.”

It turned out she didn’t. Now, let’s never speak of it again.

104