Chapter 478
4.8k 17 93
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Church of Big Titties!?”

“Well, that’s not the official name.” She admitted, standing back up as her breasts bounced unnaturally. “But I find it a more suiting name to quickly explain our values and desires. The bigger the tits, the closer a woman is to god!”

“Wh-what about men?”

“Did you not check them out?” she gestured to her rack, and my eyes did linger once again. “Hehe… men love these things. They’re more pious than any woman, offering them all of their praise and worship. It’s women, on the other hand, who sometimes have a problem.”

“Tsk… it’s just fat…” Terra muttered.

“Shut up!” The priest next to the Archbishop suddenly screamed, drawing a dagger. “I could just manage to tolerate that foxkin and her barely-C sized hills, but that flat-chest golem is an abomination! It never should have been allowed in the church, and now you want to blaspheme in front of the Archbishop? I-“

“Enough, Carl!” The Archbishop tossed a book of scripture at the priest’s head, hitting him and causing him to crash to the ground.

As he was screaming, Terra grabbed my arm and then hid behind me.

“Wait… so the reason he was so hateful was because of Terra?”

The Archbishop came out from behind her desk and then bowed. Her tits basically fell out the top. I could even see the nipples!

“I’m sorry!” She said. “As you can see, there is still a great deal of animosity between both sides.”

Terra pinched my arm while noticing me staring at those things as they rocked back and forth hanging down. “It’s just like a cow, not even attractive.”

“Terra!” She really was running her mouth at a bad time.

She seemed to realize it at this moment too and then blushed, looking away.

“It’s okay…” Mary stood back up, a wry smile on her face. “She can’t help it. She’s a flat chester. They know not what they say…”

“Ah…” I shook my head, feeling like I had a headache. “Let me get this straight. There are two sects of the church fighting because one side likes big breasts and the other likes flat chests?”

“Yes… it is a conflict that has brewed for over a thousand years. However, now that I became Archbishop, beating the last by a cup, I wish to try to fix the church. There was a time when we were the strongest existence on the continent. However, we have become fractured, and now compared to the likes of the Demon King and the Imperial Cloud Palace, we are too weak.”

“How do I fall into any of this?” I asked.

“Isn’t it obvious?” she responded, tapping her finger on her lips. “At the tournament, we saw your team of women. Flat-chested, big-chested, medium chested… you have truly picked women of every size!”

“Uh…”

“It’s your mentality we want. “She glanced at the priest who was rubbing his head and looking embarrassed. “We need a figure to lead by example. I believe you’re that man. I believe you have been chosen to bring balance to the tits.”

“I’m not sure I follow…”

“I want you to be a bridge between the flats and the mountains. I want you to bring together the titless and the well-endowed. I want MILFs and lolis to live together in peace! That is my dream!” She suddenly grabbed my hands, looking up at me with pleading eyes. “Please, Deekson, will you plow through our divide? You don’t have to be gentle. Just dive in face first!”

“Y-yes!” I got caught up in the moment and tried to bow, but the two of us were too close.

The result, my face plunged right into her breasts.

“Oh, my!” She gasped.

93