Chapter 520.5
4.9k 7 92
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ahn! Deek!” She gasped in my ear as our kiss broke off.

Did I recognize her voice? Yes, it sounded familiar. It was filled with love and desire and tied with my Pervert only made me more rambunctious. Strangely, I didn’t wake up completely. I knew I was still partially asleep. Pervert had brought me into motion, but it hadn’t managed to give me that last push towards being fully awake. Instead, my body was moving on its own. At the very least, the pain had subsided. Increased Pain Tolerance was one of the new skills that Pervert offered. Instead, my body was filled with unbearable horniness.

My hands squeezed her butt, and my lips kissed and sucked on her neck. She was panting and moaning, but not resisting in the slightest. Of course, none of my girls would resist, would they? Her dress was a bit more complicated than the clothing I remembered getting them. However, I managed to get it off after some effort. After she realized my intent, she tried to pull her clothing back on a few times, but eventually allowed me to strip her. She was being coy. To my Pervert addled brain, that only excited it further.

“Deek… Ahn…” She moaned as I touched her body. “I l-love you too…”

Her breasts were about size C. Too big to be Miki, too small to be Lydia. Was it Shao? Her voice didn’t sound right. Ah, who cares? She felt soft and warm. I pulled her small little nipples, causing her to cry out.

“P-please… those are sensitive. We… we should stop until we get married.”

“How can I wait when you’re so tasty!” I heard myself saying.

“D-Deek… ahhh!” She let out a cry as I picked her up and put her down under me in the bed.

I started wrestling with her underwear, which felt a bit like a garter belt. It took some effort, but I managed to rip her panties off. Like before, she had grabbed them at first, trying to keep them on, but it was like her fingers had no strength. She was telling me she wanted this, but she didn’t want to seem like she wanted it. I didn’t know why one of my slaves was acting this way, but it was really working for my perverted self.

“Now, let’s see how you taste!”

“T-taste? Ahhh!”

I lifted her legs and shoved my face into her crotch. She cried out as my tongue slid in and out of her. She had a clean, mineral-like taste. It was the taste of a woman who might frequent a hot spring. At least, that’s what I thought. That could be any of my girls. She had a small patch of hair on top which was well-kempt, but despite her delicate and gentle lotus flower, I attacked it like a pig, shoving my face in it and eating noisily, even making muffled noises with my nose.

“Ahn! Ahn! Not there… it’s dirty! How can you eat that?” She moaned while her back arched in ecstasy. “S-stop! I’m going to lose it!”

“How can you lose it before I have the main course!” I snort, grabbing her legs and lining my cock up with her waiting womanhood.

“So, you want even that…” She cried. “S-since it’s Deek…”

“I’d take it even if you didn’t give permission since you’re already mine!” I pushed forward, sliding my dick into her wet cunt.

“Ahhhn! Ahhh! It hurts! Don’t stop! Keep going!”

I worked my way the rest of the way in, but she was uncharacteristically tight. I was a bit surprised by that and wasn’t sure what to do. I decided it was best to get it all the way in and then fix the problem.

“Weak Heal!” I waved forward and cast.

When the spell worked, I felt even more excited. I didn’t have White Mage equipped. At the moment, my only job was Pervert. At the moment, if I equipped True Hero first, I could only equip one other job. However, I hadn’t been coherent enough to manage that, so I only had Pervert equipped. Yet, my theory about jobs proved to be true. If you practiced something enough, it’d be a natural part of you, and you could cast it even with a different job. I felt like Moderate Heal was still outside my reach, but I was at a stage where I could use the basic skills on my own.

“Th-the pain is gone?” She said in disbelief.

“Since you’re mine, how could I let you feel discomfort. I only accept pleasure!” I declared while starting to thrust into her.

“Ahhn! Deek! Ahhhn! Deek’s inside me! Amazing! It feels so good! I love you! I love you! Kiss me!”

I did as she asked, and the pair of us kissed as I thrust inside her. Our kiss was short-lived, though, as she ran out of breath and had to turn away to continue panting. Her hands rested on my chest, and she touched me lovingly while I thrust into her. My eyes were half-closed at this state, and the woman under me was just a blurry form. However, the words she spoke rang in my ears, and her moaning was like a symphony.

“I’m Deeks…” She suddenly giggled. “Ahn! I’m Deeks!”

“Mm!” I leaned down and sucked on her neck, eliciting more cute sounds.

“Ahn… I can’t take it anymore, Deek’s amazing! I’m… ahn… ahhhn… it’s coming out.”

“I’m cumming too!” I announced in my drowsy state.”

“Y-you can’t. I might get pregnant!”

“That’s fine. I’ll take responsibility.”

“You- y-yes… okay.” She acquiesced quickly. “I want it. Deek, please, make me pregnant!”

As a Pervert, the chances of getting her pregnant were reduced naturally. I usually used it when I slept with my girls, and none of them had become pregnant. I also heard that human to nonhuman pregnancies had a lower rate of success, and since all of my slaves were nonhuman, it was fine. Raissa, on the other hand, I didn’t have Pervert equipped, so she ended up pregnant.

Although I didn’t feel a tail, ears, or horns on her, since she was one of my slaves, the chances of her getting pregnant were basically nothing. Yet, playing to the fantasy was hot, so I didn’t hesitate to do so.

“Take my seed in your womb!” I bit her ear.

“Ahn! Yes! Yes! I’m Deek’s woman! Impregnate me!”

I pushed deep inside of her and immediately released a load. With Pervert equipped, I had no shortage of cum, and I released a ton inside her.

“Ahh… so much… it’s warm… Deek is inside me!” She cried out.

I kept going until my load was completely gone. Suddenly another wave of exhaustion hit me. I rolled over and was asleep before I hit the sheets.

I felt a form pulling away and then leaving, and when I woke up again, I felt a lot better, and my head wasn’t so foggy. I unequipped Pervert and equipped White Mage. I used the Refresh spell and instantly felt myself wake up again. My head cleared, and as it cleared, I started to remember what happened when I was half asleep.

“Wait… that wasn’t one of my slaves.” I realized as my face turned white.

Just who the heck did I have sex with?

92