Chapter 545
4k 3 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hehehee…” Octius laughed. “I am now Deek’s submissive. I will obey any naughty thing he does to me!”

“I regret it instantly! How long does a temporary slave last?”

“Not until the climax, darling.”

“Gross… gross…”

“Attack!” Alysia ignored our banter and immediately gave the order.

“Too slow!”

Octius chucked his scepter, which flew out and struck two of the large women, sending them flying back into a bolder. At the same time, his fist collided with Alysia’s fist, causing the air to snap with a resounding crack. It wasn’t clear who won that bout, as they both jumped back, but as Octius leapt he tossed out a wind that slapped into the other two girls causing them to flip and land on their stomachs.

“He can use wind magic?” I said in wonder.

“No!” Celeste shook her head, “He’s moving his body in a way that he sent a wave of wind out with enough force to send the girl’s flying back.

Alysia drew her sword, which was different from the one she had used against me back in Fort Pride and then lunged at Octius again. He caught the sword between two fingers and then spun, closing the distance and making her sword and sword-arm useless. She dropped the sword, drawing a knife with her spare hand and sending it toward his gut. He grabbed her wrist just before the blade struck true, and then with his free hand, he uppercut her with his palm.

She flew back as blood spurted from her mouth. She ended up slamming into the two warriors who he had tangled up with his scepter just as they stood up. He jerked up his finger and the scepter sudden shifted up, causing all three tangled women to be flipped upside down onto their heads. With his other hand as well as his foot, he blocked two attacks aimed at him through the concerted joint attack of the other girls. He went into a spin like a skilled ice skater, sending both girls stumbling on top of each other.

“Hmph, is this all you have after that training?” Octius laughed.

“You… Deek… is a Slave Master?” Alysia cried out as she broke the scepter in half and glared at Octius…

“That’s why they were so difficult to deal with!” One of the girls who was on the ground next to her dropped her fist in her palm.

“Face it…” Octius laughed while making a ridiculous pose. “You can’t take the current me. As Deek’s slave (temporarily), my powers have been enhanced by dozens of unique skills. Furthermore, his Hero status that amplifies parties has further given me strength.”

Technically, it was True Hero, but it had a similar skill set of synergizing parties and giving them strength. Octius had numerous skills that boosted his impressive status into the atmosphere. If he was S without them, then I couldn’t imagine what he was now. I imagined he had at least 2, maybe 3 jobs equipped, and he also had to be a much higher level than me. Perhaps, his job was in the 80-level range. If he did dungeon diving, then he could totally get down past the 50th floor. At least, that was what I was thinking.

“You think I’ve given up?” She said, making fists even though she had blood on her face, giving a cool aura that impressed my party.

“She’s acceptable as Master’s woman.”

“I know, wouldn’t they be valiant together!” One of Titan’s Fall cried out. “Imagine the valiance level of their children!”

“That’s pretty valiant.”

Alysia blushed for a moment, but then put on a bitter expression. “Enough! You’ve already shown your weakness!”

“Oh?” Octius smirked. “And what is that?”

“Deek!”

85