Chapter 546
4.6k 5 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Deek…Deek… I’m in your head…”

“Get out!”

“Relax… this is just a powerful skill from an almighty general like…”

“I know, I have Slave Communication.”

“Tsk… spoilsport.”

“What do you want, Octius?”

“In a second, she’s going to attack you. I won’t be able to hold off all five of them from attacking you. I’m going to use a unique skill of mine to deal with this threat. I hope you don’t mind.”

“Unique skill? What unique skill! You’re not going to do something weird to me, are you?”

“Tehee… you have nothing to worry about… although it is my first time.”

“I knew it. I’m going to have something weird done to me. How about we brainstorm a plan involving literally anything else, and then we do that.”

“I said, don’t worry. It’ll hurt a little starting out, but once you loosen up and let me inside you, it may even feel pleasurable!”

“Are you using that phrasing on purpose to deliberately screw with me!”

“Ah, she’s coming, no time. I’m going to have to go in hard and rough!”

“Darn it!”

It had only been about ten seconds from the point when Alysia declared they would focus their attacks on me. It was a bit sporting of her. Perhaps she hoped that I would defend myself and not get too hurt, as she could have not said anything and perhaps surprised attacked me. However, that wasn’t Alysia’s way, as she was always earnest about her fights.

While three of the girls went to distract Octius, Alysia and one other woman launched their attacks on me. I was preparing to hold out the best I could with the abilities I had. I hadn’t grown much at all since Alysia had last kicked my ass, and at that time she was hesitant. Now, without death being truly permanent, she would have fewer qualms about obliterating me quickly. On top of that, there was a second woman helping her. If I lasted five seconds, it would be too long.

A glow suddenly erupted from Octius, and I felt some kind of force wrapping around my body. Rather than giving me strength or making me feel powerful. It restrained me. My movements had been completely sealed! I struggled against it, but the more I struggled, the tighter the bonds grew.

“Stop struggling! I said, stay loose!” Octius pleaded.

“You bastard! How can I fight bound up like this!”

“Don’t worry about that; just concentrate on letting your body do what it wants?”

“What it wants?”

There was no time to discuss things, as both women had already reached me, and their weapons were heading straight for my head. Just as I thought I would greet my death again so soon, I suddenly flipped, doing a splendid backflip that would make Lydia proud. However, my boots each blocked one of the blades, and while balancing on the one hand, my other hand swiped out at their ankles. Alysia leapt back in time, but the other girl was a second slow and got sliced on the ankle.

“Ah!” She cried out as she leapt back.

Already losing the first exchange, Alysia attacked again, attempting to knock me down while I was balancing on a single hand. I bent my elbow and then pushed up, doing a flying spin, my sword blocking hers perfectly and then unbalancing her. My sword struck out two more times before I landed, causing Alysia to fall back. I could have finished her off, but the other girl reached me, although she had a slight limp that had slowed her down. She tried to stab me. I caught the sword between my arms, spun to close the distance and then elbowed her in the face.

“Master is so cool!”

“He can battle so well.”

“Good Luck, Deek!”

“Damn it, Marice, you’re on Titan Fall’s team, stop cheering the enemy on!” One of the girls fighting Octius admonished the other.

I could only force a weak grin. As much as I wanted to take credit, none of that fighting had been me. Rather, my body was being pushed around and moved without my consent. It hurt if I tried to fight back, so I tried to keep my body loose, and the looser my body, the more ridiculous my physical display.

“Hehe… That’s level 30 Grand Knight skill, Puppetry!” Octius announced in my head.

76