Chapter 76
19.7k 14 256
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After getting all of our supplies ready, the three of us made our way out. I asked for directions from a human guest. Excuse me if I was uncomfortable talking to the bunny innkeeper right now after her attempt to expel us from her inn. I just hoped she didn’t cause any more trouble until I could free my mansion and move into it. After that, no one could do anything to tell me who I could and could not live with.

As we walked, Lydia still shot Miki various looks, who I was carrying. Miki ignored the looks for the most part, but now I could see a bit of sadness in her mischievous smile. It hurt my heart a little bit, but I didn’t want to shout at Lydia to be more respectful. It couldn’t be any easier for her.

I was relieved to find that the person currently running the bathhouse was a human, and then I felt sad that this made me relieved. That was the thing about prejudice. Once one person started it, it was really easy to escalate. Suddenly, everyone is prejudice towards everyone else. It was a slippery slope once you started thinking in those terms.

“My biggest room only has two baths.” The shopkeeper announced.

“Thank you, we’ll take it.”

It turned out that the bath here was nothing like the bathhouses in Japan. It was literally just a series or private rooms with no public bathing option. This was preferable to me as it provided privacy. Unfortunately, it also meant I might have to bath the girls. I had hoped that the boy side and girl side nature of the bath would spare me from having to clean them. It might seem cowardly, but bathing two women my age was much too stimulating for a young guy like me. That was like level 20 and I was still at level 2.

“Since there are two tubs, I will share with master.” Lydia declared.

“I cannot move.” Miki said, her face expressionless. “If I went into a bath alone, I would drown. I must bath with master.”

“N-no!” Lydia looked like she was about to cry. “In… in that case… you will bath with me!”

Miki blinked, a flash of surprise on her face. “O-okay.”

I breathed a little easier. It seemed like Lydia’s desire to keep Miki from me overwhelmed her desire to stay distant from Miki. The two girls started stripping and I quickly looked away. I swear I didn’t look at all. Maybe a little. No, I was a perfect gentlemen!

The bathtub was in the adjacent room, with a sliding door dividing the changing area from the two tubs, which were dug into the floor and lined with tile sort of like little one man hot tubs. I dived in the water before a certain something poked out his head. This was fine. Although, now I was thinking I needed more practice with Lydia so I could shake off my childish tendencies and finally step into the world of being a man.

I had two slave girls who were my responsibility now. I had a mansion. I was an important figure within a city and made a good income. All in all, that wasn’t bad for a guy who wasn’t even out of high school yet.

The girls came into the room slipped into the bath next to me, or rather, Lydia carried Miki, holding her under both arms like a toddler. I distinctly avoided looking in their direction and only saw this out of the corner of my eye. The water was hot, and one couldn’t help but let out a moan as they entered. The two naked girls next to me were no exception, but the effect was too much to handle. That was when I realized I forgot my soap.

“Ah, sorry ladies, I’ll be right back.”

I jumped back out of the water and put a towel around me and then entered the changing room. It was hot and steamy in the bathing room, and the sound of two girls splashing next to me was a bit much. Thus, I took a breather, waiting a few minutes before I returned. Finally, I fetched my soap and headed back into the room. Although, I was only a single room over, I didn’t hear their talking until I slid open the door a crack.

Their conversation caused me to freeze and listen a little longer.

“Admit it!” Miki sounded nearly in tears. “Just admit you don’t like me!”

“Fine!” Lydia responded. “You’re right. I don’t like you one bit!”

256