Chapter 567
3.8k 4 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Master… you promised!” Lydia had her hands on her hips and a no-nonsense tone.

“I… I almost died.”

“You tamed another girl! And right in front of us!” Miki pouted.

“I couldn’t breathe, and then her muscles contracted suddenly, and I was crushed. My ribs were broken…”

“To think… Master, even goes for that type.” Terra pondered.

“I even activated Second Chance. If she didn’t end up squirting in the end and I shot out like a cannon, I would have died in there…”

“Master is seriously the worst!” Shao crossed her arms and made an unhappy face. “I can’t even eliminate this one like I eliminated that other… ahem… nevermind.”

“I saw my life flashing before my eyes. Then I literally burst out of a vagina… I feel like that is a metaphor for something,” I ignored the girls while staring blankly at my hands. “Crushed to death by a giant pussy? Is this some kind of statement about my life?”

While I was going through a mental crisis and the girls were trying to admonish me with their words, the giant herself had recovered from her spa day and was now hiding behind a pillar as she got dressed. It was taking a while since she had to work around her cut up clothing. Furthermore, every few moments, she would look out behind the pillar, glance at me, then blush before hiding again.

“What pussy? She’s a giant!”

“Lydia, you do know that pussy is another word for…” Miki leaned forward and whispered.

“Eh? But pussy stands for pussycat! I’ve been telling everyone I’m Master’s pussy!” Lydia cried out.

“Yes, we know, but given your history… we sort of assumed you were just being bold…” Terra explained sympathetically.

Lydia’s face turned red. “All this time, you all knew I was acting foolish?”

“Aren’t you the one trained as a whore? How did you not know this?”

“I always assume madame just wanted me to emphasize my catgirl race! Like when she told me to say, “Oh, yeah… you pound that pussy!”, isn’t that for sadists?”

“…”

“N-no!” She covered her face. “This is the worst!’

“Why is no one comforting me?” I asked, “I really almost died here! My entire life almost amounted to permanent death by vagina! I don’t think I can even look at a woman’s pussy the same again!”

“Master, now is not the time! Lydia is having a real crisis here. You shouldn’t tease her!” Shao admonished.

“Master, even I know when to not joke around.” Miki glanced away.

“I may never be able to make love to a woman again. The mere sight of a vagina will cause me great mental anguish!” I cried out. “This is serious!”

“Master…” Lydia sighed, then she suddenly moved, appearing behind Faeyna, “Please observe these carefully.”

She lifts up Faeyna’s shirt, who is the only person not in armor where her outfit could be quickly lifted. Two large things burst out, bouncing up and down.

“A-ah! M-master! Don’t look!” Faeyna bit her finger, a blush on her cheek as she turned away, although she was still watching me out of the corner of her eye to see my reaction, and wasn’t fighting to cover herself at all.

“Shao, check!”

Before I could react, I realized Shao was already on her knees kneeling next to me. She pushed a single index finger out, pushing against the tip of a hard tent in my pants. “He’s aroused!”

“…” I didn’t respond as I turned around. “Let’s just get going.”

The teamwork of the girls was getting to a level that was too powerful, even for me. I’d need to step in soon, probably.

88