Chapter 591
3.7k 3 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We finally packed up all of the treasures. The King had already managed to get into the treasure room and ransacked it. More annoyingly, he must have an inventory of his own, because he kept most of the good stuff. At least, there were no treasures on his person. However, there was a storage ring, and it that had time-stop abilities. Since he decided to steal all my treasure, then I wouldn’t be courteous when taking this ring as compensation. Well, I also took his wife, but that was a different point entirely.

I wasn’t feeling too rushed, because these last two days, his soul was still trapped by the dungeon. It was only when the lore finally became a blessing only a bit ago that he was finally released. The amulet he had at the castle likely shattered and the Priest went to resurrect him. In fact, I knew the very moment the King was resurrected because his body suddenly turned to ash. Perhaps it was one of the laws of this world that two of the same body couldn’t exist. If you thought about it, it could be used as a cheat otherwise.

Either way, because his body was recreated and he was just resurrected, it’d be a few days before he’d have the strength to move. By then, we’d be back in Chalm, and the dungeon would be nothing but ash. I thought about going to the castle and reporting to Prince Aberis before the King regained consciousness, but I figured a letter would be better. In fact, it’d be best if I let him cool down for a while. Maybe, I’d talk to him next month.

After everything was packed, I used a Portal and took us to my own dungeon. I worried about what would happen if the Queen was outside. She was still sort of leaking miasma. Astria told her she’d teach her how to control it, so I left it to them.

“Speaking of which, my Dungeon Builder is a higher level now. I unlocked a skill called Create Treasures. Can I actually make any item now?” I decided to ask the two former Dungeon Masters.

I supposed I could have asked Shao or Terra, but Shao had never controlled her dungeon for long, and Terra was never the Dungeon Master. She somehow created it, but it was intended as a prison.

“You already wish to spread your curse over the land? He’ll become a splendid Demon Lord.” Elaya chuckled.

Astria nodded. “He’s still young, but I will have him take over the world, and then I will be his Dark Queen.”

“One of his Dark Queens!” Elaya puffed out her cheeks.

“I think these Dungeon Bosses are getting too bold. We definitely should put them in their places.” Shao grumbled. “I’m his only Demon Queen…”

The two older women seemed to ignore Shao, which only further irritated her before Lydia patted her head reassuringly.

“Don’t worry. Deek definitely prefers young beauties over old ladies.”

“Old!” This caught the ears of the two women, who spun around angrily. “I’ll show you old!”

The girls started to turn on each other. What happened to my Harem affinity now?

86