Chapter 596
3.7k 8 91
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Absolute Reversal!” A voice boomed, even reaching my detached ears.

My eyes stopped an inch from the ground and then flew back. Air flooded back into my throat a second later. I grabbed my neck gasping, but as far as I could feel, my head was still attached. As for the King, a slash suddenly exploded against his chest. He went flying back, slamming into the throne, which exploded as he hit the far wall.

“What?” The Prince stood up in shock, while Eliana opened her eyes with her mouth open.

“Fufufu… poor ex.” Arms suddenly wrapped around me as a familiar chest pressed against my back. “This is why I upgraded. He was always so quick to blow his load. Not like my Deeky. He can lose his head and come back for seconds…”

The King leapt out of the wreckage with a furious look on his face, but when his eyes landed on Elaya, he froze solid.

“How did you get here?” I croaked.

“Eh? I was hiding in your shadow? Fufu, you didn’t think to take a bath without proper service, did you?” She laughed, holding me tighter.

“M-mother?” Prince Aberis stuttered.

“Oh, my. Son, you’ve really grown.” Elaya pulled away from me and walked over to her son, giving him a gentle and loving hug.

I was shaking, still coping with having my head cut off. Yet, no matter how much I touched my neck, it was still fine.

“T-this is her?” Eliana asked.

Elaya glanced over and then smiled. “You must be my daughter.”

Eliana glanced down. “M-my mother died. I’m just a half-sister.”

“Nonsense!” Elaya reached out her hand. “You’re my family now.”

Tears burst out of Eliana’s eyes, and she took Elaya’s hand. She pulled the other woman to her, and the three hugged. The normally manly Prince had tears running down his cheeks, holding her tightly while shaking, while Eliana bawled openly. It looked like when they had been talking about her being just a fragment had just been them trying to be strong.

The King glanced at me in shock. “Y-you didn’t kill her?”

I let out a sigh. “That’s what I was trying to say before you cut off my head. Before you bleed out, Strong Heal!”

I cast the spell, healing the wound on him. To my surprise, it only half-healed. That only spoke to the level of damage that was caused, as well as how high his vitality was.

“I-I suppose, I owe you an apology.”

“Ah… yeah, you probably do.”

“Still insolent… tsk… well, from a King to their subject, I apologize.”

That didn’t really make me feel any better.

“This is wonderful. We can finally be a family again.” The King put out his arms and went to hug the three of them.

Just as he reached, a foot came out, slamming between his legs. The two children on either side of their mom looked at her in wonder, as her foot was sticking out, making a crunching noise where it landed.

“G-g-geh… W-wife?” He groaned, bent over, before landing on the ground.

“Who said you could touch me? Haven’t I been calling you ex?”

“B-but… sweetie… you’re free now. We can finally be together!”

“Hmph! Who says I want to be with you? How do I say this? Um… I found someone better?”

“Eh, Mother? You have a new man?” Prince Aberis spoke in surprise.

“Mm… your mother has finally found a man’s man. Truly better than your dickless father in every way!”

Everything had ended peacefully, but my expression fell as Elaya kept speaking. She was turning a peaceful resolution into something terrible. Wasn’t this exactly the kind of thing a dungeon boss would do?

“Wh-who is it?” Eliana asked, clearly not thinking through things clearly.

“Children… come… meet your new daddy!”

The two kids had confused looks, but as she ran around and wrapped her arms around me, their two faces went incredibly strange. My face probably wasn’t much better.

91