Chapter 597
4k 14 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Wh-what is this? You stole my wife?” The King roared, still crouched over from where she had kicked him.

“Ah… it’s not what it looks like!” I started speaking before she caused even more trouble.

It didn’t help that as I was talking, she was rubbing against my naked body. At least, given the situation, my lower half wasn’t going to become erect. That would truly be pitiful.

“You see… she was the dungeon boss of the dungeon. Extracting her from it required various dangerous tricks. In the end, I had to use Monster Tamer in order to take control of her, and that was how I was able to break the bonds of her prison. She’s still… well… she’s technically a spectre.”

“You tamed my wife!” Aberis roared.

“Oh? That can be resolved easily.” Prince Aberis waved his hand. “Since she’s not bound by the dungeon, and she’s a spirit, then she can be resurrected.”

“Ah! I didn’t think of that!” I snapped my fingers, “Ah, I might as well use a DP for it.”

I had Resurrection as a White Mage spell, but the DP version would undoubtedly be stronger, and I didn’t know what it would take to bring back a spectral ghost. My body suddenly glowed as the blessings were accessed. Usually, I was wearing clothing, so most of the light was hidden or came out the edges in the outfit. Completely naked, this was the first time they were all visible. Each one released a different color, giving me an extreme multicolored look.

“Even that is glowing!” Eliana gasped, pointing.

“Cover your eyes from this pervert, daughter!”

“Sh-shut up, dad! I’m not a baby any longer!” He was hit with a second shoe while she blushed, still sneaking peeks.

“I’ll be bringing you back, okay?”

“R-really?” She suddenly looked a little embarrassed.

“Resurrection!” I began to cast the spell.

Her body slowly began to fade away. As she did so, a new body started to form on the ground. The light appeared all around as the spell took hold. When the light finally faded, Elaya was lying on the ground. Remarkably, she was even more beautiful in the flesh. She no longer had a strangely faded look, although she had never been see-through like a ghost. She touched her body as she worked her way to her feet.

“I’m… alive!”

“And naked!” Edward turned around, unwilling to look at his mother any longer like this.

“Deek!” She threw her arms weakly around me, except now we were both naked, and it was flesh on flesh as she started enthusiastically kissing me.

“S-stop molesting my wife!”

“Ah! It’s getting hard!” Eliana cried out.

“Sister, why are your eyes always on his thing down below?” Prince Aberis cut in.

“Th-that’s not important!”

“Now, Deek can make me his slave!” Elaya purred as she pulled away from our kiss.

“You bastard! What are you doing to my wife!” The King had finally recovered, pulling his sword out again. “I take back my apology!”

“I already said!” Elaya shot the King a glare. “I’m his woman now. Don’t even think of touching him, Edward. Which of us do you think is stronger?”

He coughed awkwardly. “That’s… true… b-but how can I accept this!”

“Your woman died long ago. She gave her life for you. As for me, I’m giving my life for this man. You must move on and accept it. That is all!”

“Y-you…”

“I-is that alright with you, sweetie?” Her voice turned gentler as she turned it to Prince Edward, who still had his body turned away.

“How can a son not want his mother to be happy? This makes you happy?”

“Mmm… very…” She snuck a kiss in, positioning herself to hide my engorged parts from Eliana’s eyes.

Eliana snapped out if, seeming to regain her mind with a blush.

“Is everything settled then?” Elaya demanded. “You won’t be killing my precious Deek! If you ever loved me or had any care for my wants, then you would grant me this last request.”

The King shook for a second and then put his sword away. “Fine… what’s done is done. I have already lost my wife twice now. Knowing she is alive and happy; I will have to settle for this much.”

“And the abdication?”

“Geh!” The King made a face. “It stands. I retire. Prince Edward Aberis will ascend the throne.”

“F-father?” Edward suddenly spun in surprise.

“Don’t act so surprised! You have long been ready. You should have already taken the throne. I’ll still be around to advise you. However, I need a vacation.” He looked at his wife, still kissing my neck while I shrugged helplessly. “A long vacation…”

“Y-yes… father.” Edward realized he couldn’t argue his way out of this.

A sense of tense silence filled the room. There were many revelations, and everyone needed some time to think about things.

“So…” Eliana spoke up. “Would now be a good time to tell everyone I’m pregnant with Deek’s baby?”

““““…. WHAT!?””””

89