Chapter 694
2.9k 3 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey guys,

There is no Chapter 694. For various creative reasons, I decided to remove that chapter and insert at a later point in the story. That said, I did want to put a bit of a disclaimer here, as the end of V9 leading into the next three volume arc (yes, the next arc takes all three volumes to conclude), tends to be the part where a lot of people abandon the series.

I don’t typically like writing these disclaimers, because if you didn’t have any issues, I’ll be pointing out things that you might only notice now because I pointed them out. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy, which is the very thing I’m trying to avoid.

I’ll put it this way. The next three volumes I tried something out. Some people loved it, some people hated it, and it resolves at the end of V12. This has caused a lot of people to declare that “I ran out of ideas” or “the story lost steam”. I think this comes from people not understanding the scope of my stories.

First off, I don’t write stories where the MC goes through his complete character arc in one volume. I space the characterization through the entire series. Neither MC, nor any of the girls, has had their story arcs finished. They have a LOT to grow. These three volumes are about deconstructing Deek, and putting him back together. It’s just the beginning of his journey.

To put it into perspective, if you see stories as a three-act structure… V12 is the end of act 1. Yes, V1-V12 are the first act of the story. It ends with a fully realized Deek. V12 ends in a fairly epic climax, and V13 has a soft reboot of sorts where all the girls get character arcs and evolve and Deek grows into his role as not just a harem master, but a king. V13-V24ish is going to be the second act of the story. It will involve a more well rounded Deek who has accepted his harem completely (which is one of the complaints I've heard most in reviews). While I can’t say how long the entire series will be in the end, V30-V36 probably sounds about right, plus a few more bonus volumes.

That said, I’d honestly say V12-V18 are the best volumes in the series, as in better than all of the volumes that proceeded them. Just my opinion… but if you drop at V11 because you didn’t like the direction it goes, I just wanted to write this to say it gets so much better… no, it’s not going in the direction you think, and if you quit now, well, you’re missing out on the majority of the story. I should also point out that we’re at 694 at the end of volume 9. Volume 18 ends with chapter 1676. So, yeah, volumes are also much longer here on out.

Now, knowing I’ve probably scared off as many readers as I’ve encouraged to continue reading, we’ll start V10’s free release tomorrow. Thank you all for continuing to read so far, and I hope to continue to release free chapters for you for years to come. 

Whatsawhizzer

This story, and the dozens of other stories I write on my website, are 100% supported by readers like you. I know this confuses some of you who enjoy free content and thought it all came from the free content fairy, but my livlihood, my children, and my life actually depends on this support. 

If you've liked this story, please consider buying the eBooks or becoming a member. You can become a member and access my content many different ways.

Become a Member:  

Patreon

Subscribestar

Full Frontal Access (Directly through Paypal or Stripe)

You can also buy my eBooks directly here. 

My Website

Amazon

Smashwords

Becoming a member can get you free eBooks, especially at $5 tier, so you can consider that. Access also gets you 4-5 images from every volumes sex scene. Yes, they completely illustrated. Finally, you can check out my youtube channel where I'm debating releasing all of MDL on video, but check it out and let me know if you're interested in more of these. I'm also considering sticking with speech to voice, or narrating myself. 

Thank you all so much. 

40