Chapter 836
1.9k 3 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My tongue attacked Elaya aggressively, and she quickly went from surprised to giving just as good as she was getting. We moved quickly from the doorway to the bedroom. Our kiss broke and I began to excitedly strip the former queen down. She was slightly winded, and her cheeks were red. I started sucking on her neck ripping apart her clothing.

“My… my… You’ve only had a dick for a day, and already you want to play?” She purred excitedly. “I like this new Deek. You’ve never stopped at my room before. I’ve always had to find and trap you just to get a little attention, and then those other girls would always find us and free you. It’s been torture for me. Please, give it to me.”

I planned to. I reached out and put my hand on her forehead. I then began to use the Slave Master skill Bond Slave. As soon as it started, her eyes opened wide. Her face swapped between shock, anger, and confusion. Before I had even gotten halfway into the bond, I felt an intense rejection. She forced the bond to an end, and then a shockwave followed, sending me off the bed and down to the ground. I fell to my knees, my hands landed on the cold floor of her stone room.

“What do you think you’re doing?” She said furiously, and dark miasma rolling off her as she appeared before me.

“You’ll be my slave!” I looked up at her, my face just as fierce.

Elaya was not my slave. She was a tamed monster, of sorts, but she wasn’t truly a slave. Even as a tamed monster, her loyalty went only so far. A tamed animal with low intelligence could be a trustworthy companion, but a tame person with thoughts of their own was only the equivalent of a loyal follower. They could still disobey, and they could still leave you.

Elaya’s fierce expression didn’t grow angrier as I expected, instead, it turned to shock. I felt something hot burning my cheek. I reached down and touched it to feel tears falling down my face.

“Deek, what has gotten into you?”

“I won’t lose you too!” I found myself answering. “That’s why… that’s why… you have to be my slave! With my blessing, you’ll be mine forever!”

She looked me up and down. “Look at you now… you’re half a man.”

Her voice wasn’t cruel, it sounded sad, but I felt anger at her words anyway.

“That’s right, I was turned into a girl! So what?” I shouted.

I didn’t know if it was because of the dungeon or luck, but the sex changing potion seemed to wear off at just that minute. My features began to change. I grew breasts, my penis disappeared, and what was kneeling there was a sobbing girl. It made me feel even more embarrassed, considering the timing came just after her cutting remark.

She slowly shook her head. “No… that’s not what I mean. I mean you… Deek, you’re no longer you.”

“What is that supposed to mean?”

“I think, we need to gather the girls. We’re going to need to talk.”

41