Chapter 853
1.7k 2 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning, I tried healing again, to find that my mana was still out of reach. With a sigh, I slowly sat up. Although my body was assuredly a woman’s body at this point, the potion that kept me as a man long having exhausted its supply, I felt like an old man as I tried to get out of bed. Siti rushed to my side and helped me get into a sitting position. She then brought me a bowl of soup and allowed me to sip it.

Ultimately, it was the same kind of tasteless gruel that I had grown used to from this world when I wasn’t the cook, but it had vegetables in it, so it was heartier than what I expected for captives. I made a noise of surprise when I tasted a few chunks of meat as I sipped from the bowl that Siti was holding up.

“Mistress Calypso does treat us, harem girls, well. She likes us well-fed, well-groomed, and pretty. I’ve had to shave down there for the first time in my life!” Siti complained.

“Mm!” I nearly choked on my bowl, and she pulled it away as I broke into a coughing fit.

“O-oh!” Her face went from confusion to embarrassment. “Th-that’s right, you-you’re a m-m-man… You are a man, right?”

She looked at me hesitantly, but when I nodded enthusiastically, her blush returned and she looked away with a mortified expression. She had been speaking candidly with me because she had associated me as being one of the girls. I decided it was best to change the landing strip, I mean, the subject, as quickly as possible.

“How long have I been out?” I asked the most innocuous question I could come up with.

“Not long. This is the third day since we’ve been captured.

“Three days.” I breathed.

After I was hit, the Portal had shut suddenly. All of my girls had left the city safely, but that had been three days ago. I felt for the bond, and immediately felt some comfort. They were still there with me. If I hadn’t felt that bond securely in the back of my head, I might have gone crazy. Even my bond with Salicia remained, but I didn’t know what that meant at this point.

It was while feeling for that bond that I suddenly realized that Salicia was extremely close. She couldn’t be more than a few meters away. My eyes immediately snapped in that direction. I immediately saw her. She was sitting in a chair, but her eyes were staring blankly in front of her. The usually crude and charismatic woman that I thought I knew was nowhere to be seen.

Siti noticed my eyes land on Salicia, and she immediately reached out and grabbed my hand. “She won’t respond to anything you say. She’s the Harem guard. If any girl tries to leave the tent, she stops them.”

It was then that I noticed that we weren’t alone. The tent was extremely large, with nice fur rugs and pillows laid out across the entire tent. It did have the feel of a harem room in the truest sense. There were at least five other beauties in the room with looks at least as good as Siti. As to why I was selected, I didn’t know. My eyes quickly dismissed them and fell back on Salicia though. After all, she was the one who betrayed me. I was her Master, so how would she ignore me now?”

35