Chapter 888
1.5k 7 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Threaten me.”

“What?”

“Lydia, threaten me! We need to sell her on this. If everything worked out, then she thinks I’m Deedee, an innocent tag along.” I explained over Slave Communication.

“I-I can’t! M-master…”

I sighed. “Shao…”

“On it!”

Shao flashed behind me and held a knife to my throat. “Let us go, or I’ll cut her apart!”

“Why do your words sound so convincing!” I cried out.

“It’s Master’s imagination!”

“You knife is cutting! It’s cutting!”

“Master has been very cold the last few days!”

“It was acting! We were acting!”

“Master can endure my love.”

“Why are you licking me!” That last one was out loud as Shao suddenly licked the side of my face.

“Maybe I’ll taste her before you can have her.” Shao smirked, looking every bit a depraved Bandit.

“Calypso, save me!” I cried tearfully, partially meaning it.

Calypso’s eyes narrowed. However, she didn’t seem alarmed. She remained sitting in her chair as the girl’s made of protective circle. Shao was holding me with a knife against my throat and her body pressed against me a bit too romantically. She was getting excited by this! Her crazy was showing!

Calypso only made a single gesture, and I was flung aside just as a blade landed where Shao had been. The attack had come from Salicia. I had thought that since we just came from the safe room, she’d be able to retain her mind for at least a little bit, but with Calypso in her direct line of sight, Salicia had become her puppet once again, just like that.

Shao had dived away into a roll. Naturally, she hadn’t planned to hurt me in the first place. Well, at least hurt me any more than she might normally hurt me. She recovered quickly and spun back with two daggers out and ready to fight. However, Salicia didn’t bother with her. Instead, she went straight to me and grabbed me. In a single motion, she picked me up, and then jumped up into the box where Calypso was staying.

In the end, Calypso had bothered to save me. That must mean she was still under the impression that I was just Deedee, her harem member. Furthermore, Salicia seemed to let me go as soon as we were safely in the box. Lydia had jumped after Salicia, but to her surprise, she slammed into some kind of forcefield that blocked the box. This was Calypso’s dungeon, so it seemed they had to follow her rules.

At that moment, Calypso made another gesture, and a few dozen Bandits jumped from the stands down into the ring. They rushed at the girls, forcing them to forget about me and start to fight for their lives. These appeared to be some of the stronger Bandits in Calypso’s army and weren’t nearly as simple to take care of, especially when they outnumbered the girls five to one.

Ultimately, everything had worked out just like I wanted. While Calypso was focused on the girls, I started to look around Calypso’s stand. I had barely started looking when Calypso spoke up.

“Are you looking for this?” Calypso lifted the orb in her hand.

It was the dungeon lore! I had been right. I didn’t think the dungeon lore would still be in the ceiling. When the dungeon was originally formed, the lore would remain hidden. Once the Dungeon Master died, the lore would reveal itself. If it wasn’t destroyed or finished, it’d return to its spot. However, to become the Dungeon Master, she took the dungeon lore and held on to it. That was how she was able to control the dungeon, rather than the dungeon controlling her.

However, since she had shown it to me, that meant that she knew I had been looking for it from the start!

“We need to talk, Deek.” She finally turned to me, a cruel smile on her lips.

35