Chapter 909
1.6k 3 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Although, it’s not very many points.” I mumbled to myself.

Dungeon points were ultimately awarded based on how powerful the dungeon was. Considering I had taken away the majority of the dungeon’s miasma before completing the dungeon, it was considered very weak. It might have been powerful when we attacked it, but I weakened it again and again. If I didn’t have an affinity for dungeon points, I might have ended up with even less.

At least, now the girls could equip a 3rd tier skill with reset. My party originally each had ten dungeon points, five from Calypso’s Tower, five from Widow’s dungeon. Now two here makes twelve. Raissa and Faeyna only had seven. As for Astria, she just got two.. Elaya didn’t get any, because she’s a tamed monster, and I have yet to enslave her.

“Oh, I got dungeon points!” Astria brightened.

“Why did you get points!” Terra complained. “You didn’t even help!”

“Didn’t I, though? Didn’t I?”

“No… mother did nothing.” Celeste nodded.

“Geh! Even my daughter stabs me in the back.” Astria muttered.

“You took those points from Master! A useless flabby fairy like you should give them back!” Miki shot back.

“Flabby! Oh, hoh… a woman of such… small stature, has no place to complain.”

Miki instinctively grabbed her chest. “You hussy!”

“Miki’s chest is big and beautiful!” Terra defended.

“Y-you… really think?” Miki’s eyes widened.

“Mm! I’ve always admired it!” Terra said.

“Isn’t that like a shrimp envying a guppy?” Astria laughed, causing the two girls’ expressions to drop.

“That’d make you a whale!” Miki sneered.

“Geh! I’ll take you both on! One with each tit! I’ll, hey, let go of me! What are you doing?”

Elaya had sighed as Astria got into a fight with the two small-chested girls while standing on her shoulder. She reached up and grabbed Astria. Although Astria was powerful, fairies were particularly weak when grabbed like that. When compared to Elaya, it was clear who was stronger. She helplessly struggled in Elaya’s grip.

“What’s the big idea!” She whined, but when she saw Elaya’s stormy look, she shut her mouth.

After all, of everyone present, Elaya was the only one who didn’t get any points.

“Master! I want to be your slave!” Elaya suddenly declared.

“Huh?” I blinked.

I had been distracted looking at the dungeon point menu. As it turned out, although my tattoos had disappeared normally, when I did things using the tattoos, like access the store, they still glowed. I guess there was no way to get rid of them completely. As a result, I had only half-heard their conversation.

“Master… I’m already your woman, your harem girl, and your monster… please, I wish to be your slave too!”

“She’s just saying that cause she wants stuff now!” Astria complained.

“How shameless…” Miki shook her head.

“A truly evil woman.” Terra nodded.

“You’re all getting along now! Is this because I have the biggest chest here?” Elaya cursed.

They all ended up giving her cold looks, their eyes particularly on those large things hanging from her chest. If they didn’t before, they were now. The other girls joined in as well. Carmine and Faeyna were the only ones with a chest that was comparable to Elaya’s, and one of them wasn’t present while the other was gone. Just because they knew she had the biggest didn’t mean they liked it being pointed out.

“Elaya it’s fine. You can become my slave.”

Elaya broke into a smile. “Okay! Do it!”

After shifting my jobs around, I raised my hand and activated the Bond Slave. A few moments later, nothing happened.

“I feel it.” She smiled, opening her eyes. “I feel our bond. Wait a second… why does it feel distant? Huh? I’m being summoned from my slave bond?”

“Elaya?” I asked, my eyes widening.

“Don’t worry, I can take care of myself, dear. I’ll be back once I figure out some things.” She disappeared without another word, leaving everyone else flustered.

Somewhere else in the world, Elaya appeared. She looked around, expecting to see some enemy, but what she saw instead truly shocked her to her core.

“Hello, Elaya. It’s been a while.” Deek said, a dark expression on his face. “Where are my women?”

Announcement

This is the end of Volume 11 for My Dungeon Life. The eBook is currently available for sale in my storeAmazon, and Smashwords.

Please support the continued release!

32