Chapter 127
12.5k 10 208
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time passed by in the dungeon. Celeste was now a level 15 Adept Wind Magician. As for me, I managed to get True Dungeon Diver to level 8 and Cook the level seven. True Dungeon Diver got me the very cool night vision and level 7 of Cook got me Create Flame. It wasn’t much different than using a lighter, but it was a little better than the flint and steel I had been using to start my campfires. As for Celeste, I was going through her abilities with the Skill Analysis.

“It looks like you got wind slash at level five and wind tornado at ten. At fifteen, you got your next major attack. This is called Wind Break. I’m not sure what it does.”

Celeste nodded, keeping in mind what I told her. She seemed a lot more mindful now that she had accepted me as her Master. She always listened to what I said and rarely gave me issues now.

I had noticed a bit of a pattern as I leveled. It wasn’t 100% or anything, but it appeared like the best skills showed up every 5. Well, arguing what was best was sort of vague. At least when it came to non support jobs, it seemed like every 5 gave you something big. For White Mage, I got Weak Heal, Group Heal, Moderate Heal, Moderate Heal Poison, and Group Heal Plus at each of my five. That wasn’t to say that the other skills weren’t extremely useful, but what would a white mage be without the main heal spells?

Furthermore, Lydia had gained her swordsman abilities at 5, 10, and 15. I suspected that my next level in hero would get me something really good. Perhaps, I’d get moderate swordsmanship. Unfortunately, my leveling had taken a hit thanks to me not having double experience equipped. As for my teammate, she was getting her double experience since she regained her slave status, but wind adept magician was a difficult job to level and it didn’t happen quickly.

“Is that it for level 14?” I frowned, feeling like we’re making progress a bit too quickly down the dungeon.

In reality, I had lost count of how long we had been in the dungeon. It had been weeks since I had seen the light. I was growing a bit homesick.

“This next level of the dungeon has a midlevel boss we must watch out for, Master,” Celeste explained.

I blinked and turned back to her in shock. “Did you just say this dungeon? Don’t you mean your Master’s mansion?”

“Don’t be ridiculous, Master,” Celeste stomped her foot in the air. “You are my only Master.”

“…”

Celeste seemed to be dealing with things in her own kind of way. It left me feeling a bit awkward. After having sex with her, she had insisted I was her Master. However, it seemed to go to the extent that she completely replaced her former Master in her heart. I wish I knew fairies better. Was this the most her species could handle? Or… was this a psychological problem unique to Celeste herself.

In truth, had I been forced to brave this thing up until now without Celeste, I might have gone crazy. I even found my heart opening up to her. I was a bit too soft when it came to women, but I couldn’t help it. It may have only been a few weeks since we were down here, but I cared about Celeste greatly now. I didn’t love her more than Lydia or Miki, but she had a place in their too.

“Wh-why is Master looking at me that way?” Celeste blushed, and then went and hid in my backpack, which became the place she lived when she was tired of flying, embarrassed, or angry.

I sighed… the only answers we’d get would be to find the library on the next floor. It was time to keep moving forward.

208